牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

八年级下册期末复习练习

jkpan1995 2015-6-18 10:13 [复制链接]
二、完型填空(每小题1分,共计15分)
Last summer holidays, my classmates and Ihelped with a charity show. Its aim was to raise money for those children who _16_ go to school in poor areas. We dida lot for that.
I felthappy when I _17 to be the host. Though it was _18__, I was very nervous _19 file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif theTV cameras. I knew that lots of people would come _20 the show, alsothere would be a large audience _21 _the TV.
As somefamous stars would come to the show, one of my _22 _was to introduce each of them. I also had __23 _ things to do. So I oftenworked from morning till night. It was hard work, __24 I was happy.
I practiseda lot before the show. I had to remember all the words and do everything rightat the same time. At first, I thought I would never be able to do it well. Ikept __25 myself not to be nervous. Slowly everythingbecame easier.
The big daycame very fast. _26 people came to the show. They donated moneyand materials. And the local busi-nesses also gave ___27 _ a lot of support. __28 _ generous theyare.
After theshow, we sent the donations to those poor children. Soon they wrote back. Theywere __29 _ gratefulto us. I was very proud that I could help them. I hope ___30__ people will helpthem.
八年级下期末复习练习.doc
>
/ 7
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共7页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2015-6-19 07:58:00
牛津译林版 八年级下期末复习。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册