牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

综合复习:改写句子

浦丽华 发表在 习题试卷2015-6-8 15:10 [复制链接]
改写句子
1.      I want to travel around the world. (提问)       _____________________________________________?
2.      Will you have a long holiday? (否定回答)      _____________________________________________?
3.      Are they going to have a picnic next week?(改写成will) _______________________________________?
4.      Helen woke up at 6 o’clock. (否定句)          _____________________________________________?
5.      She often has milk in the evening. (一般疑问句)   ___________________________________________?
6.      Please follow the rules. ( 否定句)             _____________________________________________?
7.      My cousin has many bad habits. ( 一般疑问句)  _____________________________________________?
8.      I always wait for the green man on the pavement. (提问) _______________________________________?
9.      We’ll get to the station by taxi. (提问)          _____________________________________________?
10.  Wang Bing is going to buy some fruit for the party. (提问) ______________________________________?
11.  My birthday is in January. (提问)              _____________________________________________?
12.  There are some kites in the sky. (提问)         _____________________________________________?
13.  Tom should read loudly. (否定句)             _____________________________________________?
14.  My friends brought me some snacks. (一般疑问句) ___________________________________________?
15.  Was there any eggs in the fridge yesterday? (肯定回答) ________________________________________?
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2015-6-29 17:42:38
谢谢无私分享,为你点赞
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2015-7-5 23:05:10
太感谢你的无私奉献了
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表