牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

3Aunit7教案

wswendy 发表在 教案课件2015-2-28 20:55 [复制链接]
1. 能听懂、会说、会读日常用语和句型Nice to meet you. Would you like…?    No, thank you. What about…? Yes, please.
2. 能听懂、会说、会读词汇pie, ice cream, sweet, hot dog, what, what’s=what is 3. 能听懂、会说、会读、会写词汇a, this, sister, meet, no, cake, an, egg, look, blue, brown, white. 4. 能欣赏、听懂、跟读歌谣For you and me 教学重点
1. 句型:Would you like„? Yes, please. No, thank you. What about„? 2. 词汇:ice cream, sweet, cake, pie, hot dog. 教学难点
1. 日常用语和句型:Would you like„? Yes, please. No, thank you.以及What about„?的语调和用法。
2. 词汇:ice cream, sweet, pie, hot dog等食品类单词的读音。 教学准备
1. 多媒体、挂图,本单元学习的食品类单词卡片。 2. 准备一个包,装有本课学习的食物或食物图片。 教学过程 A. Free talk
B. Watch a cartoon
播放Unit 6 Cartoon time 部分的动画,再次引导学生理解Would you like an egg? Yes, please. C. Say a rhyme  For you and me
1. 多媒体播放歌谣For you and me, 教师根据图片的展示,反复领读cake,pie,egg, ice cream 2. 再次播放歌谣,教师通过手势引导学生初步理解歌谣内容。 3. 领读歌谣。
4. 就歌谣中的图片,师生对话
  T: Look, this an ice cream. Is it nice?   Ss: Yes, it’s nice.   T; What colour is it?   Ss: It’s white.
  T: Look, this is a cake. It’s brown, it looks nice. Would you like a cake?   Ss: Yes.
  T: Say “Yes, please.”   Ss: Yes, please.   … …
D. Presentation
1. 出示准备好的包.
T: Look at the bag. What’s in it? Can you guess? 将cake的图片帖在黑板上并带读单词。 T: Look, this is a cake. Cake. Ss: Cake.
T: Would you like a cake? S1: Yes, please.
教师引导学生如不要,说No, thank you. S2: No, thank you.
同法教ice cream, egg, sweet, pie, hot dog 2. 展示Story time 的内容,引导学生理解 T: (出示Mike头像)Look,who’s this? Ss: It’s Mike.
T: Look, who’s this? Ss: It’s Su Hai.
T: Who’s this?(出示Helen头像)She’s Helen. She’s Mike’s sister. Say hello to Helen. Ss: Hello, Helen.
T: Good. What do the children say to Helen?
引导学生找出孩子们刚见到Helen说的话,领读Nice to meet you. Ss: Nice to meet you.
T: Helen is a new friend. Su Hai and Yang Ling are very happy to see Helen. What do they give her?(教师通过手势引导学生明白问题) Ss: A pie and a cake.
引导学生看图,师生分角色朗读对话,理解Would you like a pie? No, thank you. What about a cake? Yes, please.
3. 播放动画,学生跟读,要求模仿语音、语调。 4. 学生分组分角色朗读。 E. Consolidation
1. 出示Story time部分中句子卡片,学生认读
2. 复习歌谣For you and me, 鼓励学生替换单词改编新歌谣。 F. Homework
1. 听录音,跟读Story time,  模仿语音、语调。
2. 抄写单词a, this, sister, meet, no, cake, an, egg, look, blue, brown, white

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2015-5-18 16:06:14
看评论貌似不错哦。。。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表