2.阅读并了解相关的Culture time,让学生紧密联系生活实际,引导学生热爱地球、保护地球。

教学重难点:

1.阅读并了解相关的Culture time

2.让学生紧密联系生活实际,引导学生热爱地球、保护地球。

教学准备:多媒体。

教学过程:

Step1Warming-up

1.Greeting.

I’m Wang Xin. I’m from Xinglong Primary School.There is an Ecological Education Center  in my school.It shows us the knowledge of ecology.It tells us to protect the Earth.

2.揭题Unit7 Protect the Earth,

Read the tittle.Boys and girls,protect the Earth is very important,so we should how to read.

Step2: Presentation

1.Today,Sam and Bobby are our guides.Let’s visit it with them.Look,this is the Ecological Crisis.There are sth about it.We have learned something about Protecting the earth.Let’s give the pictures some explanations.I’ll give you one minute to prepare.

2.The Earth is our home,We should protect it.All students should know this.So Sam and Bobby are making a poster.Let’s join them.What will you draw?Let me draw---

3.What do they draw?Watch and match(Ex1)

Sam         trees

Bobby        a rubbish bin

the Earth

Billy          flowers

Bananas

“--draws----”meansWe should/shouldn’t---

4.What do Bobby and Billy draw? Why?Bobby likes bananas.Bobby threw a banana skin on the ground.Then,Billy slipped on the banana skin and fell.At last,Billy went to hospital.

5.The poster is ready,Let’s see the poster.What can you say?

6.Read and order.Work in four,Put the sentences on the paper in the correct order,then read one by one.

7.Ticking time:(组间互评 )排序正确、能读正确、有感情读

8.Listen and imitation.Listen carefully and try to imitate the pronunciation and tone.

9. What a nice poster!We should protect the Earth and keep it clean.So there are two festivals about it,Earth Day and World Environment Day.

10.Nextlet’s go to the Ecological Civilization pavilion.Earth Day and World Environment Day.

每年的422日是世界地球日,它旨在唤起人类爱护地球、保护家园的意识,促进资源开发与环境保护的协调发展,进而改善地球的整体环境。

每年的65日是世界环境日,它是联合国促进全球环境意识、提高政府对环境问题的注意并采取行动的主要媒介之一。联合国环境规划署每年65日选择一个成员国举行“世界环境日”纪念活动。

11.Earth Day&World Environment Day(同桌互评)

Ticking time:1.I know I can read I understand(理解)

12.There is a wall in our Ecological Civilization pavilion,Let’s make a poster,too.If you make a poster,what do you want to draw?

Step4: Homework

1.Read the dialogue with expression and try to recite it.(有感情地朗读卡通对话,并试着背它。)

2. Finish your poster,and tell your friend to protect our earth.(继续完成你的画报,告诉你的朋友保护我们的地球)

板书设计:

Unit7   Project the Earth

Let me-----

We should/shouldn’t----

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-11-30 13:26:00
谢谢你无私的奉献。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-12-1 21:07:20
真是个大公无私的好人!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-12-2 19:35:58