牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[原创]六年级总复习单项练习---自己编的练习

新兵 置顶 精华 2005-5-6 10:09 [复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-9 21:17:00
我和你一样,是个一线老师。这么多的考卷做下来,你不觉得不全面复习是不行的啊????
发表于 2005-5-10 16:51:00
谢谢拉,老兵
发表于 2005-5-10 20:26:00
真精彩!我收藏了,多谢!
发表于 2005-5-11 21:16:00
  英语复习 用所给词的适当形式填空(1) Name________A.1. Where ______ you just now?  I _______ in the zoo. (be)2. Listen, the birds ___________ (sing) in the tree.3. ______ Miss Li ______ (have) a long holiday?4. My mother usually ______ (cook) at 5 o’clock.5. What _____ the twins _______on Sundays? (do)  They often ______ (go) to the library.6. _______ Helen like _______ (swim)?  Yes, she ______. Look, she __________ (swim) now.7. The room is dirty. What ______ you ______ (do) just now?  I ______ (throw) the paper on the floor.8.  ______ (not) kick the ball.9. It’s the ______ of May. There are _______ students in the playground. (twelve)10.Last week we ______ (have) a _______ (run) race at school. B.1. _______ (who) comb is this?  It’s ______ (she), I think.2. It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. The children __________ (make) a kite.3. _______ you often fly a kite?  No, we _______. (did)4. Let ______ (we) go and join _______ (they).5. That girl can ______ (sing) French songs.6. What ______ (will) you like as a birthday present?7. What ______ in the basket?  There ______ some apples in it. (be)8. How many ______ (read) rooms are there in this building?9. Many ______ (child) like ice creams.10.My sister likes _______ (run) very much. C.1. Miss Li lives on the _______ (two) floor in this building.2. Is that ______ (her) bike? Yes, it’s _____ (her).3. Ma Ming wants to take some _______ (photo).4. She _______ (study) English well.5. He _______ (fly) a kite last Saturday.6. Mr Green is very _______ (excite).7. These _______ (people) are looking at the moon now.8. You’re _______ (watch) a match in your school now.9. Mr ______ is in the _______ car. (black)10.______ you ______ (play) the violin? No, I can’t.
发表于 2005-5-12 00:06:00
偶用了。谢谢!
发表于 2005-5-12 08:55:00
真是谢谢经验丰富的新兵同志,我也想过出这些练习,但是实在抽不出时间出,三个班的作业都把我埋了!看到这些练习,我简直欣喜若狂!根据我以往的六年级经验,做练习是至关重要的,所谓熟能生巧嘛!所以复习时间一定要长点,我想两个星期肯定不够的,我大概要用5-6个星期呢!特别象我们现在的教材!革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力啊![em09]
发表于 2005-5-12 09:01:00
就是,还是新兵是我们同一战壕里的战友。
发表于 2005-5-12 11:21:00
谢谢啦我用了
发表于 2005-5-12 20:02:00
英语练习 用所给词的适当形式填空(2)Name______D.1. ______ the girl like _______ (sit) quietly?  Yes, she does.2. How many _______ (foot) does a monkey have?3. My sister _______ (have) a lot of beautiful stamps.4. After school he _______ (help) an old man.5. Who can help ______ (them) with their English?6. Yang Ling is a _______ (China) girl.7. Here are some flowers ______ (four) you.8. Mary is ________ (write) am e-mail to her friend.9. He _______ (have) many _________ (strawberry) on the plate.10.______ he usually have a party at weekends?  No, he ______. (do) E.1. We often ______ (by) fruit in the supermarket.2. We are now _______ (live) in the town.3. I _______ (visit) the farm last Sunday.4. Helen _______ (pick) many apples on the farm last week.5. Did you like ______ (milk) cows, Nancy?6. What _____ you _____ yesterday?  We ______ our homework. (do)7. He ______ (want)to go to the park this week end, but I have no time.8. Helen often ______ (go) to school by bus.9. What ______ the students _______ (do) now?   They ___________ (play) football in the football field.10.Where ______ you a moment ago? I ______ in the reading room. (be)F.1. __________ (not draw) on the wall.2. We ______ (make) lots of delicious food. And we _______ (eat) them in the dining-room yesterday evening.3. Jim is from _______. He speaks ________. (France)4. My birthday is on the ______ (three) of July.5. This is _____ (I) wallet, not _____ (he). 6. ______ (who) mirror is it? Is it _____ (your)?  No, it’s not ______ (I). I think it is _____ (she) mirror. It’s _____ (she).7. There _____ (be) some orange juice in the bottle.8. Pass the newspaper to _____ (he). _____ (he) wants to find a job on it.9. Miss White asks ______ (we) to sing the song. _____ (we) must follow _____ (she).10._____ (it) a cat. And these are ______ (it) food. Give ______ (they) to ____(it).
发表于 2005-5-12 22:01:00
谢谢你!有帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表