牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

小学英语说课稿

a85884289 2014-9-2 09:03 [复制链接]
Unit 4 Buying fruit period 1
Good morning . I’m number 7. I am glad to be here to show my lessons. Today I am going to talk about unit 4 buying fruit period 1 in book 4 of oxford English.
This lesson is about a shopping topic. It is very important for students to learn the next parts of this unit and it will help students with daily communication. Teaching objectives. 1. knowledge objectives
a. To hear ,read and use the new words and sentences. b. To understand and read the dialogue of this lesson. 2. ability objectives
a. To use the sentence patterns to ask things
b. To use the patterns to express their ideas in the proper scene. 3. key points
a. some new words about fruit such as…..
b. To master the sentences “what are these\/those? They are…” 4. Difficult points
,"s":{"letter-spacing":"-0.02"}a. To use the words and sentences in the proper secne. b. To make simple dialogues of buying fruit Teaching methods.
situation teaching and task-based teaching, cooperation in groups
Teaching methods.
multimedia.
Teaching steps
Step one warming-up 1. sing a song”I love apples”
2. free talks to review the fruits we have learned before. Step two presentation
1. show pictures to learn new words.
2. play games to master the new words. such as draw fruits, guess fruits
3. show a real situation to show sentences “what are these \/those? They are….” Also ,we will play games to familiar with these sentences. Step three practice
1. close books. Listen and answer a.picture1,what are these? b. picture 2.what are those? Then check answers 2. open books .listen and read
3. read in parts and act it out with their partner
4. finish the exercises in part c (ask and answer),then check answers together Step four production
1. ask students to discuss with each other and make a dialogue of
buying fruit
2. summary the content we have learned this lesson Step five homework
1. say the fruit in English as more as you can. 2. teach your family the fruit English
3. buy fruit use “what are these\/those? they are--’ Blackboard design.
During my teaching ,I try my best to make my class lively and encourage my students to talk with each other in English. I think the general aim of English teaching is to improve their abilities of using English . and I will also use this to guide my teaching. That’s all. Thank you !

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-9-3 12:13:57
xie xie fen xiang
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-9-3 14:11:34
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表