(      ) 3. A. win        B. bike        C. write        D. five
(      ) 4. A. no        B. home        C. open        D. borrow
(      ) 5. A. book        B. cook        C. zoo        D. good
(      ) 6. A. what        B. who        C. which        D. where
(      ) 7. A. brown        B. down        C. now        D. yellow
(      ) 8. A. great        B. bread        C. sweater        D. heavy
(      ) 9. A. thank        B. this        C. three        D. thin
(      ) 10. A. books        B. cakes        C. bags        D. maps
二、单项选择  在A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(本大题共20分,每小题1分)
(    )11. There is ______ “s” and ______ “u”in the word “study”.
A. a; an                 B. an; an                C. a; a                  D. an; a.
(     )12. ---Are these          tennis rackets?                       
---No, they aren’t. They’re        .
A. his, her                B. his, hers                        C. hers, his                D. yours, mine
(     )13. --- ________ your father?
         --- He’s an English teacher.
        A. Where’s                B. What’s                                C. Who’s                        D. How’s
(     )14. Liu Tao ________ know the way to the History Museum.
                A. don’t            B. doesn’t            C. isn’t            D. aren’t
(     )15. There _______ a book and two pencils on the desk.
        A. have                        B. has                                C. is                                D. are
(     )16. _______ school bag is heavier, yours or mine?
A. Who              B. Whose         C. Who is        D. Who’s
(     )17. ---         is your bike?                       
---Over there.
                A. When                        B. What                                C. How                        D. Where
(     )18. Helen is good at _________. She can ________ well.
A. sing, sings                                        B. singing, sing       
C. singing, sings                                   D. sings, singing
(     )19. Can you help me _______ my English?
A. with                B. in                 C. at           D. to
(     )20. Which season do you like__________, spring or summer?
A.        well                B. better                        C. best                        D. good       
(     )21. ---What         your mother do after work?
          ---She often         for us.
                A. do, cook                B. does, cook                        C. do, cooks                D. does, cooks
(     )22. . ---Would he like _______ with us? ---Sorry , I don’t know.
A. going             B. goes             C. to go                       D. go
(     )23. Simon,         stand there.        in please.
                A. don’t ; Come        B. doesn’t; Come                C. don’t ; Comes        D. doesn’t ; Comes
(     )24. Sandy comes from       , but she likes        songs.
                A. England; China                                                B. English; China
                C. English; Chinese                                                D. England; Chinese
(     )25. I often get up ______ about 9 o’clock_______ Sundays.
        A. in; on                        B. on; at                                C. at; on                        D. in; at
(     )26. --- _______ make noise, boys and girls.
          --- All right.
                  A. Not            B. Don’t          C. Can’t            D. Aren’t
(     )27. --- ________ there _______ water in the bottle?
         --- Yes, there’s ________.
         A. Are; any; any        B. Is; some; any                C. Is; any; some        D. Are; any ; some
(     )28. Do you know the boy ________ blue?
A. in             B. on             C. with             D. wear
(     )29. Lucy is better than me _________ skating.
A. at         B. in         C. on        D. with
(     )30. I like Art.. __________ you?
A. How are                  B. What about          C. What are                 D. How do
三、完形填空,通读下面的短文,从下面四个答案中,选出最佳选项。(10分)
31   Miss Gao’s class there  32   44 students. They are 22 boys and 22   33   . All of the students aren’t   34   the classroom now. They are  35   games.   36   are playing football. Some are jumping. Some are running.  37   are the twins? They are  38   there. Look! Lucy is wearing green trousers  39   a white blouse. Lily  40  blue trousers and a yellow sweater. They are playing happily.
(     )31.A. In                        B. On                          C. At                        D. Of
(     )32.A. be                B. am                           C. is                            D. are
(     )33.A. boys                B. students                   C. girl                        D. girls
(     )34.A. in                        B. on                           C. at                            D. under
(     )35.A. play                B. plays                           C. playing                D. to play
(     )36.A. Some                B. Other                           C. Another                D. Others
(     )37.A. Where                   B. Who                           C. What                        D. Whose
(     )38.A. /                        B. over                           C. at                            D. on
(     )39.A. but                B. and                           C. or                        D. so
(     )40.A. wear                B. is wear                   C. wearing                D. is wearing
四、阅读理解    (本大题共20分,每小题2分)
A  Many people like animals and keep one or more as pets – dogs, cats or some kinds of birds. If you keep a dog or a cat as a pet, you must know how to look after them.
A grown-up dog needs two meals a day – not more. And it can eat meat, fish, rice and some other things. Dogs like large bones but don’t give them chicken bones. Remember to give them much clean water. A dog should have a clean, dry box for sleeping. Washing it once a week is good for health. If it is ill, take it to a doctor. A healthy dog will bring you more pleasure. Be careful when you have chosen a cat. It has two meals a day with some meat or fish. Cats drink a little milk every day. Sometimes give them vegetables to eat. Don’t forget that they need clean water to drink.
Take good care of your pets. They will be your good friends. Maybe they can give you some help when you need.
(     )41. How many meals does a grown-up dog need a day?
A. One.                     B. Three.                C. Four.                    D. Two.
(     )42. What do dogs like eating?
A. All the food         B. Big bones                C. Chicken bones        D. Milk
(     )43. A healthy dog can          you happy.
A. make                     B. give                        C. take                        D. bring
(     )44. Cats usually drink          .
A. orange                 B. milk                        C. water                        D. milk and water
(     )45. Will pets be people’s friends?
A. No, I don’t think so      B. Yes, but only a little  
C. Yes, they will           D. No, they won’t
B  Christmas Day, the birthday of Jesus Christ, is the most important festival in Britain and some other countries. On Christmas Eve, people usually tell their children to put their stockings(长筒袜) at the end of their beds before they go to sleep. Children think Santa Claus, with the other name of Father Christmas, will come at night and put Christmas presents in their stockings.
  Actually(实际上), Father Christmas is children’s father. He wears a red coat and waits. When children go to sleep, he goes into children’s bedrooms, and puts small presents in their stockings. When children are no longer young, they know who Father Christmas really is.
  Not only children but also their parents enjoy Christmas stockings. They also have stockings. Early on the morning of Christmas Day, children wake up(叫醒) their parents and say “Merry Christmas”. Then they help their parents open their stockings. Everybody likes presents. But it is better to give than to receive.
(     )46. Christmas Day is______.
      A. the birthday of Jesus Christ      B. the only day for giving presents
      C. the only day for receiving presents  D. the day for playing games
(     )47. What do all the British children do on Christmas Eve in the story?
      A. They talk all the night.      B. They won’t sleep until Father Christmas comes.
      C. They sing and dance.      D. They put their stockings at the end of their beds.
(     )48. “Santa Claus” is another way of saying_______.
      A. Christmas Day  B. Christmas presents   C. Christmas Eve   D. Father Christmas
(     )49. From the story we know that on Christmas Day children are happy because they can get________.
      A. red clothes      B. stockings         C. presents       D. food
(     )50. What is the best greeting(打招呼)early on the morning of Christmas Day in Britain?
      A. Good luck!                  B. Happy New Year! 
        C. Best wishes to you!           D. Merry Christmas!
        第二卷  非选择题部分 (共40分)
五、用所给单词的适当形式填空(本大题共10分,每小题1分)
51. My birthday is on the            of June. (two)
52. Nancy is a beautiful girl, she can dance             . (beautiful)
53.I am ________(thin) than Mary.
54. Whose ruler is longer, yours or _________ (me)?
55. How many _________ (child) are there in the classroom?
56. He __________ (fly) a kite in the park yesterday.
57. My father goes _________ (jog) every morning.
58. Can you ___________ (make ) a model plane for me ?
59. Yang Ling ____________ (watch ) TV every day.
60. Is Nancy              ( sing ) an English song now?
六、根据汉语提示完成下列句子,每空一词(本大题共10分,每空0.5分)
61. 我们班有四十名学生。你们班有多少学生?
There are _______ students in our class.______ ______ students______ ______in your class?
62. 海伦正在把她的照片给同学们看。Helen _____   _____  her _____    to his classmates.
63. 沿着这条路走,然后在第三个十字路口向左拐。
   Go          this road, and then                   at the          crossing.
64. 昨天我们在聚会上玩得很开心。We _____ ______ ______   ______at the party yesterday.
65. 我明天将步行去上学.I’m _____        go to school _____  _____ tomorrow.
七、根据表格内容,完成对话,每空一词。(本大题共10分,每空2分)
        Tom        Nancy        Helen
Height (cm)        160        155        150
Age        12        10        10
Long jump(cm)        130        120        120
Chinese        中        良        优
A: Who is         than Nancy?
B: Tom is. And he is two years _____      than Nancy and Helen.
A: Look, Nancy jumps as ___ as Helen.
B:Yes. Does Helen do ___  _____ Chinese?
A: Yes, she does.
八、缺词填空 ,根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词。(10分)
Thanksgiving Day is o   the fourth Thursday of November. The f     Thanksgiving Day was in 1621.On Thanksgiving Day, p     in America get together w      family and f     .People e    food like turkey(火鸡)and pumpkin pies(南瓜馅饼). On Thanksgiving Day they s      ,dance and play games at the p     .Many families like w    the Thanksgiving Day parade(游行 )on TV. They have a g    time on that day.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-7-12 10:15:22
Thanks for sharing!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-7-28 12:53:43
太感谢了,真不错。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-9-15 14:57:08
太感谢了,真不错。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-9-25 09:17:51
太感谢了,真不错,这个不用金钱,好