找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

13-14新版牛津七下期末短语练习

eveeve999 发表在 期末练习及试卷2014-6-17 16:15 [复制链接]
13-14牛津七下期末短语练习

Ⅰ. 从方框里选择合适的词语填空。
look out, raised, in need, article, at the age of, newspapers, dangerous, trouble, stood up, grew up
1. Li Na began to play tennis                        six.
  2. We                        over 2,000 yuan at the show last weekend.
  3. Grandpa wears glasses when he reads                        .
  4.                       ! The road is very busy.
  5. It is                        for children to play by the lake.
  6. Millie is a good girl. She never makes any                        in class.
  7. Last week, I read a(n)                        about Chinese poems.
  8. I often feel good when I can do something for people                       .
  9. John knocked over his chair when he                         in a hurry.
10. Michelle Obama said she                        in a poor family.
Ⅱ. 从方框里选择合适的短语,并用其正确形式填空。
ask for, hear of, sit down, be afraid of, run away, by the way ,
all over the world, say to oneself, next door, a little
  1. He is worried because he can’t find anyone                        help.
  2. I                        the film Ironman when I was in Grade 2.
  3. When the mouse saw the cat, it                        quickly.
  4. Tom felt very tired and he                        on the grass for a rest.
  5. I                        being alone at home when I was young.
  6. “I can make it,” he kept                       .
  7. The man living                        is very friendly to us.
  8. I was                        surprised when I saw Jim playing the violin.  
  9. Dogs are the most popular pets. People                         keep them as pets.
10.                       , do you know who went to the library with Jane?
Ⅲ. 从方框里选择合适的词语填空,完成下面的对话。
as usual, try one’s best, take part in, hurry up, till
Andy: I feel tired these days and can’t sleep well.
Wendy: What’s up? Did you go to bed before ten (1)                     last night?
Andy: Yes, I did. But I didn’t get to sleep (2)                     midnight (午夜). And this morning, I got up too late. I had to (3)                     to school without breakfast.
Wendy: You can take a nap (小憩) at noon, right?
Andy: No. I must (4)                     some after-school activities.
Wendy: Well, you should make a change. I know you’re (5)                     to be a well-rounded (全面发展的) student. But you’re pushing yourself too hard.
Andy: Maybe you’re right. Thanks.
Ⅳ. 从方框里选择合适的词语,并用其正确形式填空,完成短文。
on one’s way (to), something wrong, the day before yesterday,
hear from, take care of, pay, everybody, in hospital, go, stick
Sandy is my e-friend. I (1)                    her yesterday and she told me a story.
The story happened (2)                   . She helped an old woman (3)                    to school. The old woman was walking slowly with a (4)                    in her hand. And she was weeping (抽泣). Sandy walked over and asked her, “Is there (5)                   ?” Then she learnt that the old woman’s husband (丈夫) was sick (6)                    . And she wanted to go to (7)                     him. But when she walked on the road, her purse was stolen (钱包被偷了). So Sandy took her to the hospital in a taxi. She also (8)                    the taxi fare (费).
Yesterday morning, the old woman (9)                    to Sandy’s school. She went to the principal’s (校长的) office and said she wanted to thank Sandy. And now, (10)                    knows about her good deed (行为).
more often, try one’s best, be careful with, do well in, take part in
We had an English test (测试) last Friday. But sadly, I got only 75 points. I (11)                     to prepare for the test, but I didn’t get good grades again.
My eyes became green when I saw Andy’s test paper. He (12)                    the test. I asked him why I couldn’t get good grades. He said I should (13)                    my spelling. And he told me to practise my listening (14)                   . He said that he was not good at English last term. But the key (关键) to his good grades was that he (15)                    many activities. He met some foreign (外国的) children and often talked with them in English.
Now I know how to learn English better.

参考答案:
Ⅰ. 1. at the age of         2. raised         3. newspapers 4. Look out 5. dangerous 6. trouble 7. article
8. in need         9. stood up 10. grew up
Ⅱ. 1. to ask for 2. heard of 3. ran away 4. sat down 5. was afraid of 6. saying to himself 7. next door
8. a little 9. all over the world         10. By the way
Ⅲ. 1. as usual 2. till 3. hurry up 4. take part in 5. trying your best
Ⅳ. 1. heard from 2. the day before yesterday 3. on her way 4. stick 5. anything wrong 6. in hospital
   7. take care of 8. paid 9. went        10. everybody        11. tried my best 12. did well in 13. be careful with
14. more often         15. took part in
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-6-23 21:28:25
做这么多挺花工夫和时间的,谢谢!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表