9三只肥猫    three fat cats         10一条短尾巴  a short tail              
11长头发     long hair            12白头发    white hair                 
13那些机器人  those robots        14两个瘦瘦的女孩 two thin girls           
15一个又胖又矮的雪人      a fat and short snowman                        
16 the zebras in the zoo  在动物园的斑马们   17 meet in the rain 在雨中相见              
18 eat apples with me   和我一起吃苹果     19 how are you    你好吗               
20 live near the river   住在河边            20 in summer  在夏天                  
21 in the clothes shop   在衣服店里         21 very cheap   非常便宜                  
22 try the skirt on   试穿短裙              23 buy them all  把它们全买了                  
24 喜爱游泳 love swimming / love to swim  25 五个男人  five men                    
26 红色的袜子   red socks                27 多少(钱) how much                  
28 一把伞    an umbrella           29 一把大伞  a big umbrella                    
30 二十把扇子  twenty fans         31 三十八元  thirty-eight yuan                    
32 四十个球    forty balls          33 五十个汉堡 fifty hamburgers                  
34 一双鞋   a pair of shoes          35 两双袜子  two pairs of socks                    
36 这双鞋子 this pair of shoes        37 那双袜子 that pair of shoes                     
38 只有两岁  only two years old      39 干的好   well done                       
40 一些米饭   some rice            41 一些鱼    some fish               
42 一些牛奶   some milk           43 一些面条  some noodles           
44 一些三明治 some sandwiches     45 一只饥饿的老虎 a hungry tiger      
46 一杯咖啡  a cup of coffee        47 两杯果汁 two glasses of juice                     
48 一杯茶    a cup of tea           49 三杯牛奶  three glasses of milk                    
50 一碗面条  a bowl of noodles      51 吃两个汉堡 have two hamburgers                  
52 在一个小吃店 at a snack bar      53 还要别的什么吗 anything else                  
1 你想要什么?我想要一个汉堡和一杯桔子汁。
  What would you like? I’d like a hamburger and a glass of orange juice.                                                                  
2 你呢,麦克?我想要一些牛奶。
  What about you, Mike? I’d like some milk.                                                                  
3 我能为您效劳吗?是的,我想要两个三明治。
  Can I help you? Yes, I’d like two sandwiches.                                                                  
4 还要别的什么吗?请来一杯咖啡。
  Anything else? I’d like a cup of coffee, please.                                                                  
5 我饿了。我想要吃个热狗。
  I’m hungry. I’d like a hot dog.                                                                  
6 多么大的一个蛋啊!
  What a big egg!                                                                  
7 这双鞋子多少钱?五十八元。
  How much are these shoes? They’re fifty-eight yuan.                                                                  
8 那双袜子多少钱?只要五元。
  How much are those socks? They’re only five yuan.                                                                  
9 这把扇子很好看。多少钱?四十元。
  This fan is nice. How much is it? It’s forty yuan.                                                                  
10 你的伞很酷。多少钱?只要二十元。
   Your umbrella is cool. How much is it? It’s only twenty yuan.                                                                 
11 这些贴纸很漂亮。多少钱?三十五元。
   These stickers are beautiful. How much are they? They’re thirty-five yuan.                                                                 
12 看我的机器人。他们很酷。
   Look at my robots.  They’re cool.                                                               
13 她的眼睛很大,但她的嘴巴是小的。
   Her eyes are big, but her mouth is small.                                                                 
14 他的耳朵很大,但他的鼻子很小。
   His ears are big, but his nose is small.                                                                  
15 我有个洋娃娃。她很漂亮。
   I have a doll. She is very beautiful.                                                                  
16蒂姆很可爱。他胖乎乎的。
   Tim is cute.  He is fat.                                                               
17 你好吗?我很好,谢谢。
   How are you? I’m fine, thank you.                                                                 
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表