布告板;布告栏

there’re=there are

(存在)有

computer

计算机(俗称电脑)

What’s on the desk?

bookcase

书架、书橱

There is a book and two pens on the desk.

tape recorder

磁带录音机

There are two pens and a book on the desk.

music room

音乐室

go and see

去看看

office

办公室

lots of books

许多书

playground

操场

some desks and chairs

一些课桌倚

bright

明亮的

T-shirt

T恤衫

sometimes

有时

a new T-shirt

一件新T恤衫

watch

观看;留神观察

smart

好看的

TV         

电视机;电视

map

地图

watch TV

看电视

China

中国

in class

在课上

a map of China

一幅中国地图

piano

钢琴

some  words

一些单词

near

靠近

a Chinese teacher

一位语文教师

window   

窗   

open the blue box

打开这只蓝盒子

songbook      

歌曲;歌曲集

in the classroom

在教室里

lots of

大量的;许多的

near the window

在窗边

in the library

在图书室

on the piano

在钢琴上

table

桌子

them      

(宾格)他们;她们;它们

box

盒子;箱子

in the playground

在操场

in the office

在办公室

on the blackboard

在黑板上

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2005-5-2 21:14:00
谢谢!我保存下了。
发表于 2005-5-11 14:20:00
Thank you very much!
发表于 2005-5-11 14:57:00
有没有相关的阅读短文吗?
发表于 2005-5-12 15:11:00
感谢 洛尘  Unit  8    Open Day (阅读)一There be 实用句子There are some books on the desk.There are some eggs in the fridge.There is a cinema near the library.There is a dog behind the door.There is a cat under the bed.There are many students in the classroom.There are 3 girls in the bus.There are some peaches in the basket.There are some pandas in the zoo.There is some milk in the glass.There is a map on the wall.There is a watch in the box.There is a bird in the tree.There are so many snack bars near the cinema.There is an egg in my mouth. 阅读(二) Dialogue  1A: Oh, Your school is so big. Where is your classroom?B: It's over there. Can you see it?A: Yes, There is a bike near it.B: Oh, no. Not that one.  Let's go.A: This one?B: Yes. Come in, Look! My classroom is very nice, yes or no?A: Er...perhaps.B: Look, there's a TV over there.A: Do you often(经常)watch TV in class.B: Yes, we do. Look, There's a computer on that desk.Let's go and see.A: Oh, no. I don't like play the computer games. Anything else?B: Er, there are two bookcases, two basktballs,many toys,too.A: Oh, I see.B: What's in your classroom?A: Let me see. My classroom is small. But there are two TVs in it. Near the wall there are three bookcases. So many books.  There is a piano near the windows. Sometimes I play it. Can you?There are four computers in our classroom,too.B: Oh, my dear.   Dialogue 2A:  We are so bored. Where can we go?B:  Shall we go to Nancy's playhouse (游戏房). It's very good.A:  Is it? What's in her playhouse?B:  There are many toys. There is a computer. There are two dolls. There is one puppet.  There are lots of puzzles.  Do you like them(他们)?A:  Oh, Very good. Anything else?B:  Er... There are two kites on the wall. They are very smart. We can fly the kites near the house.A:  OK. Let's go! Dialogue 3A:  Hey! Who's your English teacher?B:  He's Mr Green.A:  The tall and thin man?B:  Yes! He's very funny. We like him very much. Look, That is Mr Green's office.A:  How big! What's in it?B:  There's a big computer. I like it very much. Sometimes my friend and I play computer games.A:  Oh, What's near the computer?B:  There's a photo.  A photo of his daughter.A:  I've got a computer,too.B:  Good.A:  Shall we go and play?B:  OK! Dialogue 4A:  Hello, little boy.My name is Mr White.B:  Nice to meet you.A:  You look bored, why?B:  I don't know.A:  OK. Look at the big box, it's very funny.B:  Oh, it's so~~big.A:  What's in the box,please guess?B:  Perhaps there is a~~~~box.A:  Haha, yes, there's a small box. Open it and have a look.B:  OK. (Open) Oh, a nice box. But, What's in it?A:  There's a ...B:  Box?A:  Oh, no, there's a basket. Look.B:  There's a small box in the basket. What's in it? Can I open it?A:  OK.B:  (open) Ah...There's an umbrella. How nice. Oh, there's a box in it. Let me open it.B:  There's a hamburger. Haha, I like it.A:  What's in it?B:  In it? Oh, there's a grape. How funny.   Passage 1Boys and girls, look at the picture. This is Su Yang and Su Hai's bedroom. Su Yang and Su Hai, do you know? Liu Tao's friend. Look, it's not big, but very bight. In their bedroom you can see a small bed and a desk. There is a computer on the desk. Can you see two pictures? Oh, They're kites,Beautiful kites. Sometimes Su Yang and Su Hai fly the kite in the school,Sometimes They fly the kites in the park. Su Yang and Su Hai are girls,many girls love dolls. We can see some dolls on their beds. Boys and girls, do you like dolls? Passage 2It is 11 o'clock in the morning. It is time to have lunch. There is a snack bar near Yu Cai Schoo. Look at the snack bar, it's not big,  There are so many students in it, They are hungry. It's hot today, many students would like some juice, they're thirsty,too. There is a big tree near the snack bar. Look. There are some birds on it, under(在...下)the tree there is a fat and big dog. They are looking at the students. Perhaps they are hungry,too.
发表于 2013-3-2 21:53:07
非常感谢楼主的分享哦,学习了、
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表