找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B Unit 5练习

6B Unit 5练习
Unit 5
一.词组互译:
1.下一个周__________________   2.in the countryside_______________3.在那里工作一年_______________
4.Sounds great !_________________5.最好的季节___________________ 6.most of the time________________
7.去农场______________________8.make snowmen_________________9.问一些问题__________________
10.need some warm clothes_________11.在纽约的天气_______________12.turn green____________________
13.摘苹果_____________________14.go skating____________________15.在秋季____________________
16.go skiing_____________________17.和南京一样温暖______________18.go climbing___________________
19.比溧阳冷__________________  20.go camping___________________21.去划船____________________
22.great fun______________________23.去钓鱼____________________ 24.去游泳____________________
25.去散步_____________26.去慢跑____________________27.变得更长_________________28.变得更短________________
二.中译英:
1、你最喜欢哪个季节?我最喜欢春季。为什么?因为天气温暖。我能放风筝。
_____ ______do you like _____? I like _____  _____. _____? Because it’s ______.I can _____ ______.
2、在溧阳冬季天气怎么样?天气通常很冷,和纽约一样冷。有时会下雪
。________the _________like ______Liyang in _________?
It’s __________ very _________,as _______as ______ New York. Sometimes it _________.
3、一年有四个季节。它们是春季、夏季、秋季、冬季。
There are _________ ________in a year. They are ________,________, __________ and __________.
4、看太阳!今天天气又热又晴朗。______ _______the ________!It’s ________and ________ today.
5、在北京秋天天气怎么样?天气很凉快。有时有雨并且刮风。
What’s the ______ ______in _______ in ______? It’s _______. Sometimes it’s _______ and _______.
6、秋季是北京最好的季节。_________is the ________  ________ in ________.
7、在那里冬季经常下雪吗?_________ it often _______  ________ in ________?      
8、在夏季白天更长,晚上更短。The days _____ ______ and the nights _____ _______ in _______.
三.根据动词的正确形式填空:
1.He _________(want) to know about the weather in Beijing.        2.It often _________(rain) there in spring.
3.We like _________(make) snowmen with my friends in winter.
4.You need _________(put) on more clothes.        5.He goes __________(jog) every morning.
四.语音:
(    )1.A.brown        B. flower        C. know        D. Cow         (    )2.A.blouse        B. trousers        C. mouth                D. young
(    )3.A.more        B. work        C. forty        D. Morning        (    )4.A.season        B. bread        C. weather        D. sweater
(    )5.A.country        B. touch        C. cousin        D. Cloudy        (    )6.A.summer        B. her        C. warmer        D. daughter
(    )7.A.skirt        B. birthday        C. rain        D. Circle        (    )8.A.his                B. like        C. big                D. minute
五.选择:
(    )1. Excuse me, where’s the mobile phone. It’s ___ the lamps. A. next to   B. between  C. behind   D. under
(    )2. To get there _________ you can take bus No.5. A. fast       B. faster     C. slow     D. slower
(    )3. A: How many stops are there? B: There’s _________ .  A. one  B. only two  C. two  D. three
(    )4. The post office is _______ your left.  A. at      B. in     C. on     D. beside
(    )5. I’m going _______ Guangzhou Road.  A. in      B. at     C. along      D. from
(    )6. Jim wants to do more exercise _______ weekends.  A. on      B. spend     C. at      D. from
(    )7. Excuse me, where’s the post office?  Sorry, I don’t know.   ________________.
         A. That’s right  B. See you next time  C. You’re welcome   D. Thank you all the same
(    )8. Excuse me!  _________?  How can I get to the Bank of China?
         A. What    B. OK      C. Yes       D. Hi
(    )9. The boy ___ a blue T-shirt is ____ tall.   A. on, very   B. in, more   C. in, very   D. with, very much
(    )10. Whose hair is longer, _____ or ______?   A. his, her  B. your, her C. mine, his  D. yours, my
六.用所给词的适当形式填空.
1. We have ten ______ in our grade. (class)                        2. Is that _______ football? Yes, it is. (they)
3. Excuse _______ . Are you Mr. Green? (I)                        4. Those are ________students. (China)
5. There are many ________ on the hill. (sheep)                6. Would you like ________ shopping with me? (go)
7. Let me ____ you my new dress. (show)           8. What are these? They are ____ . (apple tree)
9. I have many ______ at school. (friend)
七.改错.
1. This is not my bag. My is on the chair. __________        2. How are you?  I’m very good. Thank you. ________
3. Please give us two bottles of oranges. ___________        4. It’s about two kilometre away.   ___________               
5. What are in the box?       ___________                6. It’s time go to bed now.     ___________               
7. You can go to school by a bus. ___________                8. Please give this new pencil-box for them. _______       
9. He is asking Yang Ling how to get to there. ______        10. Sorry. How can I get to the History Museum?__________
八.从B栏中选出A栏的应答句.
             A                B
(    )1. Are you a student?                                        A. No, I can’t.
(    )2. Where’s Lucy’s bike?                                B. They are girls.
(    )3. Are they American or English?                C. I don’t know.
(    )4. How old is your uncle?                                D. She is my friend.
(    )5. Are the twins boys or girls?                        E. It’s a map of China.
(    )6. Who is Kate?                                                F. They’re American.
(    )7. What’s that on the wall?                                G. Yes, I am.
(    )8. Can you see the car on the hill?                H. It’s under the tree.
(    )9. Whose pencil is longer, yours or mine?        I. Yes, he does.
(    )10. Does Mike run faster than me?                J. Yours is.
九.完形填空.
  This is___1_____old photo __2_____ Benny’s family. There __3_____ four people in his family. They’re Mr White, Mrs White, their son Benny and their daughter Rose.The man _4_____ brown is Benny’s father. He is two years ___5____ than Benny’s mother. Benny and Rose are twins. They look the same.
(    )1. A. the        B. an                C. a                D. /                        (    )2 . A. of                B. with                C. for        D. to
(    )3 . A. is                B. be                C. are        D. am                (    )4 . A. in                B. on                C. with        D. of
(    )5 . A. old        B. young                C. older        D. bigger
十.阅读短文,做正误判断,对的写"T", 错的写"F"
  Linda’s eyes are not good, so she often wears glasses. But when she goes out with Jim, her friend, she doesn’t wear her glasses. When she comes back home, she puts on her glasses again. Linda’s mother asks her, “But Linda, why don’t you wear your glasses when you are with him? He takes you to many beautiful places in his car, but you can’t see anything clearly. (清楚地)” “Oh, mother,’’ says Linda, “but I look nice to Jim when I am not wearing my glasses and he looks nice to me, too.’’
(    )1. Linda can’t see everything clear if (如果) she doesn’t wear her glasses.
(    )2. Linda wears her glasses when she is with her friend Jim.
(    )3. Linda’s mother wants to know why Linda doesn’t wear her glasses when she is with her friend.
(    )4. Jim takes Linda to many beautiful places.
(    )5. Jim looks nice to Linda when he is wearing her glasses.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表