牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B Unit 4练习

6B Unit 4练习
一.词组互译:
1.do the long jump__________ 2.去散步____________3.high jump____________   4.比你重_______________
5.50-metre race ______________                6.非常高兴遇见你______                7.four metres away  _______________
8.和我一样年轻_______________        9.he girl in blue________________10.善于游泳____________________
11.Class 3,Grade 4 _________________12.比Tom跳得更远__________13.be good at jumping  _____________
14.跑得慢___________________                15.No. 14 Middle School  _______16.到达停车站_______________
17.get on bus No.9  ________________18.乘12路公交车___________          19.near the Bank of China __________
20.在天津路________________                21.steal his computer _____________22.在上海街________________
23.Stop thief!  _______________        24.在第二个十字路口____________25.That’s all right.__________________
26.去邮局的路_________________        27.out of the toy shop______________28.做更多的运动_______________
29.play ball games ________________30.比你的父亲更强壮___________  31.That’s true! _________________
32.一个矮个子的男人______________33.have a chat ______________        34.沿着这条路直走_________________
35.every ten mimutes ___________        36.be a goalkeeper __________ 37.the only child in her family___________
38.one day ____________                     39.in the History Museum____________40.Jingling Primary School____
41.at the hotel_____________  42.your twin brother _____________43.get to the shopping center_____________
二.中译英:
1.Jim和Mike一样高吗?是的。        _____ Jim as ______ as Mike? Yes,______ ______.
2.谁更早起床,你还是你的妹妹?是我的妹妹。Who _____ _____ _____,you or _____ _____? My _____ is.
3.你想买点什么?是的,我想要为我叔叔买条领带。Can ____ help _____? Yes,I’d like a ______ for my _______.
4.蓝色的怎么样?它太短了。你有更长些的吗?____ ____the ____ one? It’s too ____.Do you____any ____ ones?
5.Tom能跳多远?三米。        _________ ________ can Tom ________?    _________metres.
6.你能比Tom跳得更远吗?我想我不能。________ you _______ ________ than Tom?   I think I _________.
7.谁的铅笔更长,你的还是她的?是她的。________ pencil is ________,________ or _______?  ________ is.
8.穿橙色衣服的男孩比穿白色衣服的的男孩游泳游得更好吗?不。
_______ the boy ____ _____ swim ________ than the boy ____  _______?    No,______ _______.
9.你的学校离这里多远?大约二公里远。_____ _____ is your _____ from _____?It’s about ____ kilometres ____.
10.我怎样更快到达那里?你可以乘计程车。______ can I ______ there _________?   You can ________ a taxi.
11.你在8路公交车处上车,在第五个站头下车。You _____ ____bus No. 8 and ____ ____ at the _____ ______.
12.请问邮局在哪里?它在那里,在公园前面。
__________the ________ _________?  It’s _______ ________,in _________ ________the __________.
13.你有兄弟姐妹吗?没有。 ________you have ________brothers ______ sisters?   No.
14.谁想要读这些新单词? 让Jim来。他读得比我们所有人都好。
______ would like to _____ the ______words? _____Jim ______ it. He _______  ______than all of _____.
15.对不起,请你告诉我去购物中心的路好吗?沿着这条街走,然后在第三个路口左转。它在你的右边。你不会找不到的。
Excuse me, can you _______ _______the _______to the ________ center, please?
Go______the ______,then _____ _____ at the _______________.It’s _____your _________.You _______miss it.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表