牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B Unit1-2练习

Unit1-2
一、语音 选出下列单词中划线部分读音不同的单词
(   )1. A. cousin                B. young        C. blouse          (   )2. A. heavier        B. head                C. read     
(   )3. A. fat                B. glad                C. Dance          (   )4. A. skirt                B. bird                C. short
(   )5. A. doctor                B. forty                C. Morning    (   )6. A. sports                B. word                C. horse
(   )7. A. stronger        B. her                C. Taller           (   )8. A. thin                B. this                C. their
二、词组
1.read the new words                2.多做锻炼         3. Try again                        4..跑的快                 5..all of them                       
6.数学学得好                 7.have a lot of fun                8.一位老妇人                 9. look younger        10.一个好的足球运动员       
11.谁更年轻?                        12.去散步                       
三、选择最佳答案填空
(    )1.       shoes are bigger than yours?       A. Whose   B. Who’s   C. Who
(    )2.       thinner than you ?       A. Whose   B. Who’s   C. Who
(    )3.       pumpkin is heavier than that pumpkin?      A. Whose   B. Who’s   C. Which
(    )4.       your twin sister get up earlier than you ?      A. Is    B. Does    C. Do
(    )5.        your uncles taller than your father?     A. Is   B. Does   C. Are
(    )6.Do you have       stamps       pictures ?      A. some, or    B. any, and    C. any, or
(    )7.Yang Ling skates as       as Helen.       A. well    B. good    C. better
(    )8. Ben and Jack        for a walk in the park yesterday.       A. go   B. going   C. went
(    )9.Jim has        story books than his classmates.     A. many   B. more   C. much
(    )10.       are the same age.       A. Jim and I   B.I and Jim   C. Jim and me
(    )11.He draws better than some of       .       A. we    B. us    C. our
(    )12.Mike is    than Jim, but he runs     than Jim. A. stronger, faster B. stronger , slower C. strong , lower
(    )13.How about        for a walk around the lake ?      A. go   B. going   C. went
(    )14.Would you        the new words , please ?     A .read    B. to read    C. reading
(    )15.Who would like        the new words ?   A .read  B. to read  C. reading
四、连词成句
1.he , strong, as, the, other, as, children, is (?)                           2.start, we, shall, our, now, lesson(?)                       
3.likes, than, fish, Nancy, the, better, the, ducks (.)                4.every, jog, school, to, I , day (.)                                       
5.the, boys, jump, the, than, do, higher, girls(?)                                                       
五、阅读下列对话,根据上下文在空格内填入一个适当的词
   A: Jim,        subject do you like best?         B: I like English.
   A:         you         at English?                 B: Yes, I do       in English than some       the students.
   A: I’m              at English.        you help me       my English?
   B: OK. I think you must                 exercises after school.              A: Oh, I see.
六、阅读下列短文,根据短文内容在空格内填入一个适当的词
    Sui Hai and Su Yang are twin s      . Su Hai is as o     as SuYang.
  They are in the same class and they l      the same. They are good at r     and j     .Su Hai runs f      , but Su Yang jumps h     . Su Yang is b      at the long jump t       Su Hai. They want to v        Beijing in 2008.
七、阅读理解15%
A)阅读下列短文,判断正(T)误(F)
  I’m an English girl. My name is Alice. I’m twelve years old. I’m in Shanghai with my mother. I’m a student of No.2 Primary School in Shanghai. My mother and I are in the same school. She teaches English and I study Chinese. I have two good Chinese friends in my class. They’re HanMei and Zhang Hua. They help me study Chinese. I help them with their English.
(    )1.Alice is 13 .                                                        (    )2.Alice isn’t English.
(    )3.Alice mother works in No.2 Primary School.        (    )4.Han Mei and Zhang Hua are Chinese.
(    )5.Alice, HanMei, ZhangHua aren’t classmates.
B) 阅读下列短文,选择正确答案
  Some children are flying kites near the river. They’re very high and Peter can see them in his room. His aunt comes to see his mother today and brings a kite with her. She gives it to Peter after lunch. It looks like a bird. He wants to fly it, but his mother doesn’t let him do so.“It’s time to go to school.,” says the mother,“or you’ll be late for class. You can fly it after supper.”
  The boy is not happy, but he listens to his mother and goes to school. Now he is in the classroom but he is looking out. He isn’t listening to Miss Black. She writes something on the blackboard and then turns to the class.
  “Name nine things with milk in them , Peter.”she asks.
   The boy doesn’t hear her and sits still. A boy behind Peter taps his back and he understands it . He stands up and Miss Black asks him again . He thinks and answers , “Yes, Madam, tea, coffee, cake and…er…six cows.”
(    )1.There is        near Peter’s home.      A. a river    B. a park    C. a lake
(    )2.In his room Peter can see          .      A. some children playing in the park
      B. some children flying kites near the river      C. some students reading near the river.
(    )3.Peter’s aunt comes to his mother         .    A. in the morning   B. in the afternoon  C. after lunch
(    )4.Peter’s mother lets Peter play the kite         .    A. after supper  B. in school  C. quickly
(    )5.In class Peter only thinks        .
      A. his teacher’s words       B. how to fly the kite    C. how to answer teacher’s questions
八、句子翻译
  1.谁的尺更长,我的还是她的?          dress is        ,          or         ?
  2. 蝴蝶飞的比蜜蜂高。  The butterflies                    than the bees.
  3.Lucy不像Lily一样高。  Lucy is                                 Lily.
  4.你比我矮一厘米。You are                          than      .
  5.谁睡觉晚,你父亲还是母亲?  Who                         , your father      your mother?
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表