QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

6B Unit1__3 练习

6B  Unit1__3 练习
Unit 1 Who is younger ?
一、配对
(  )1.Is you brother taller than you?                           A. Yes,I do
(  )2.Do you often write to you friends?                        B. No,I didn’t
(  )3.Who”s younger ,Jim or Sam?                       C. Kate’ s is.
(  )4.Did you have a good time?                         D. Yes, he is.
(  )5.How old is Mary?                          E. No,she wasn’t.
(  )6.Which box is heavier ,the yellow one or the blue one?                F. Yes , she is.
(  )7.Are you as thin as your sister?                           G. She’s eleven.
(  )8.Is she a cute girl?                                       H. Sam is.                    
(  )9.Was she in No. 1 Primary School?                  I. No, I’m not.
(  )10.Whose book is older ,Helen’s or Kate’s?                  J. The blue one is.
二、根据所给的首字母填空。
1.You’ re the only c________ in your family. 2.Tom and his friends are c________ near the lake.
3.I’m very g________ to see you again.                4.Li Lan is Li Hong’ s s________.
5.He is in Class One, I’m a_______ in Class One.      6.He is twenty minutes younger than me. He’ s my t______ brother.
三、用所给词的适当形式填空 。
1.Jack ________( meet ) one of his friends yesterday.        2.His brother was glad __________ (see) his father .
3.Lin Tao and Lin Wei are __________ ( twin ).                  4.My sister is one year ________( old ) than me.
5.Who is __________( fat ) , your sister or you?                 6.This ruler is __________(long) than that one?
7.This dog is __________ (thin)  than the cat.                 8.This man is very ___________(strong).
四、句型转换。
1. Lanlan is 162 centimeters tall.  Honghong is 157 centimeters tall. (合并成一句)
        Honghong is _______  _________  ______________  ________ Lanlan.
2. I can sing an English song now. (改为一般疑问句)    ________  _______  sing an English song now?
3. Helen is young . Mary is younger. ( 合并成一句)   Mary is _______  _________Helen.
4.Tom is taller than Sam. (同义句转换 )  Sam is _________  _________ Tom.
5. Su Yang is not as fat as Su Hai. (同义句转换 )      Su Yang is _______  ______Su Hai.  Su Hai is _______ _______ Su Yang.
6. Li Ping and Wang Jin are the same age. (同义句转换 )  Li Ping ______  _______  _______ as Wang Jin.
五、翻译句子,每空一词。
1.一班的学生坐在大树下聊天。The students _____Class 1 sat _______the ______tree and _______ _______ _______.
2.我比我的双胞胎弟弟大三十分钟。I______ thirty______ ________than my _______brother.
3.我想有一天去拜访他。I______ to______ _______one day.
4.王明比王宏高三厘米吗?______Wang Ming______ centimeters______ ______Wang Hong .
5.谁的书包重,他的还是你的?   _______bag is _______,_______or yours?
6.  ---谁比迈克胖?   ---Who _____ _______ ______ Mike?
Unit 2  More exercise
一.用所给词的适当形式填空.
1.Jim _______ (get) up ________(early) than Nancy .        2.You should _______(do) _________(much) exercise .
3.Well________ (do) . You’re great .      4.Mike__________ (be not) as________ (strong) as the other boys .
5.Who__________ (jump)___________ (high) than the boy ?
6.My sister dance__________________(beautifully) than Helen .   7.Would you please _______(read) it for me ?
8.___________ (not be) late again .    9.Mike doesn’t run as__________ (fast ) as Ben .
10.I have a ________(good) friend .    He is___________(good) at Maths than me.
二.按要求改写句子.
1.He is good at English and Maths .(同义句)  He_______  ________  ________ English and Maths.
2.What’s the matter with you ?(同义句)      ________  ______  _________  with you ?
3.The butterflies fly higher than the bees . (同义句)  The bees _________ __________ than the butterflies .
4.Yang Ling would like to read the new words for us .(一般疑问句)
   ___________Yang Ling  ________  ________read the new words for us ?
5.Mike jumps higher than David .(对画线部分提问)  _______  _______ higher than David ?
6.She walks slower than us .(否定句)  She________ _______ ______  than us .
7.Jack swims fast . Mike swims faster .(合并成一句)
 Mike ______  ________than Jack .  Jack _______ _______ than Mike .
8.Ben runs faster than Mike .(一般疑问句  _________Ben ________faster than Mike ?
9.Mike isn’t good at Chinese . (同义句) Mike ______  ______  ______  ______Chinese .
10.Turn off the TV , please . (否定句)   _________  ________off the TV , please .
三.根据汉语提示完成句子
1.迈克数学学的不好。Mike________  ________at  Maths .
2.我跳的比班级中一些男孩高。I jump ____ _____  ____  some _____the______ in my class..
3.我的朋友游的比我快。My friends  ______   ________ than me .
4.我们昨天放学后做了球类运动。We _________ _________games ________school yesterday .
5.我想作得更好,但是不知道怎样做. I want_____ ______better , but I don’t know ______ _____do it .
6.王飞是一个优秀的篮球运动员。Wan Fei is ______very good basketball___________.
7.他们想在周末多参加锻炼。____  _____  _____  _____ ______exercise _____weekends .
8.猴子滑冰比熊好。The monkeys ______   ________than the bears .
9.Su Yang和Su Hai游的一样快吗? ________Su Yang ________as ______ ______Su Hai ?
10.我将变得比Ben更强壮。I’ll _______   _______than Ben.

Unit 3 Asking the way
一、翻译下列词组:
1.问路_________ 2.到达公园_______ 3.沿着这条街直走_________4.坐6路公交车________ 5.在宁海路上_______
6.在第一个十字路口______ 7.上公交车________8.向左转______9.向右转_________0.下公交车______  11.想要去那里______
12.想要参观北京_______     13.在他的右边______14居住在淮安______ 15.来自澳大利亚_______16.City post office______
17.a shopping centre_______ 18a middle school_________19.a primary school_________  20.a train station_______
21.a history  museum_______22. a bus every five minutes_______23. run out of the shop________  24.get my purse back _______ 25. run along the street________  26.catch  the thief__________  27. Bank of China___________
二、根据句子意思填入单词的正确形式:
 1.Mr Green is ____________ ( live ) in Shanghai.        2.Chen Hua ________ (come ) from China.
 3.Liu Hua ________  (want) to _______  (visit) the zoo.   4.Lucy and her twin sister __________ (take ) No.9. bus last Monday.
 5.How many ________ (stop) are there ?    6.Please get off at   ________ (two) stop.
 7.Turn right at the third ________ (cross). You can’t miss it.
三、翻译句子
1.你能告诉我去南门街小学的路吗?当然。
Can you ______   _______  the ______   to Nan Menjie Primary School? __________.
2.沿着这条路走,然后在第一个十字路口向左拐。
________ _______ this _______, and then ______ _______ ______the _______crossing.
3.历史博物馆在你的右边,你不会找不到的。
The history museum is _______ your ______.  You ______ ______it.
4.我怎样到光华中学呢?_____   can ____   ____   ____   the Guang Hua Middle School ?
5.公共汽车站距离这儿有多远?大约两公里。
_______ ______ is the bus stop _____ here ?   _______ about _______ kilometres ________.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表