QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Unit 1 My family

yzdxd 2013-10-28 16:38 [复制链接]
The First Period
Step 1. Greeting ( 1 minute)
T: Class begins .
S: Stand up . ( all )
TGood morning / afternoon ,boys and girls .
S: Good morning / afternoon , Sir .
T: Sit down , please.
S: Thank you .
Step 2 Free talk  ( 5 minutes )
1.The teacher introduces himself to all students . And then asks students “ What is your name ?” Students introduce themselves one by one .
2.Open your book to List of characters .Use this sentence “ This is …” to introduce these names . ( 老师先示范用this is 然后让学生依次用这个句型来读这些人物。)
Step 3 Presentation read and read say and say)(15 minutes
  1. Show the family photoHello boys and girls Look at this   What is this This is my family There are my father my mother my sister and my brother
This is my family 把这句话写在黑板上,并用手圈出这个单词。)教 “family” 由慢到快。
Students read this word one by one .
2.用幻灯片把我的家的照片放大,然后指着照片中的人物
老师自问自答,Look ,who is he let students guess .
(此过程允许学生用汉语说适当的鼓励他们说英语,用英语说出father 给予适当奖励)
T: This is my father . and show the card of father .(把卡片贴在黑板上,然后放录音,第一遍学生听,然后跟读几遍,并指出father 单词中 “ th ”读音.) 分组读和一个一个读。
Teacher points the other students and says “Who is she ?”.(鼓励学生用英语说出这个单词 mother )
T: Yes , this is my mother. ( write “mother” on the blackboard and circle this word )
T plays the tap and students listen one time ,then read follow tape , the teacher leads students to read “ mother ,mother, this is my mother ”.  Read them in groups and one by one.
3. 依次用这个方法教 brother, sister . (时间充足的情况下再教grandmother ,grandfather, uncle)
Step 3 Practice and Consolidation ( 练一练 10 minutes)
1.       Listen to the tape .
2.       The teacher offers some pictures about families , one student asks and one student answers .
Eg:  S1: Who is he ?
     S2 : He is my father
3.       Play a game “Drive a train ”
The teacher write some words on the blackboard and asks some students to stand in the front of classroom . let them point the word which is the teacher saying .
Step 4 Summarization (4 minutes)
Review the words.
Step5 Homework.
回家自己画出自己的全家福,下节课老师希望你们对着你自己的图画用英语说出你画的人物。
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表