只需一步,快速开始

四年级英语周末试卷(11

ballday 2013-4-26 09:20 [复制链接]
四年级英语周末试卷(11)(命题:审核:      )
一、词组互译。
1.步行                                 2.去车站                     
3.去那儿                          4.去医院                     
5.好主意                          6.在学校                     
7.那家图书馆                      8.Are you free now?            
9.go to the theatre                  10.We’re late.                  
二、选择正确的字母,补全单词。
(    )1. h _ _ pital                       A. s, o                     B. o, s                     C. o, o  (    )2. pl_ n_                               A. a, a                           B. e, a                     C. a, e  (    )3. p_ _ iceman                           A. o, l                      B. o, i                     C. l, o  (    )4. fr_ _ nd                               A. i, e                      B. e, i              C. e, e  (    )5. b_ n_ n_                       A. a, e, a                     B. e, a, e                   C. a, a, a  三、按要求写单词。 1. let’s (完全形式)                 2. for (同音词)                              3. kilo (复数)                     4. black (反义词)                           5. those (对应词)                  6. are not (缩略形式)                 
四、找出不同类的单词。
(    )1.        A . teacher             B. nurse                 C. boy                        D. student  (    )2.        A . he                   B. I                      C .she                        D . they  (    )3.        A. where              B. what                        C. this                        D. who  (    )4.        A. clock                        B. jacket                C.sock                        D. dress  (    )5.        A. orange                B. grape                        C.peach                        D. fruit  五、选择正确的答案。
(    )1.This boy is Tom.  ________a good boy.                       A. He                        B. She                        C. He’s                       
(    )2.---_______ _______ free now?   ---Yes,she is.            A. Are you                B. Is he                        C. Is she  (    )3.---________
---It’s a pear.                  A.Who is this?                B. Whose pear is this?    C. What’s this?                                         (    )4._______boys and girls in your class?            A. How much   B. How many   C. How old  (    )5.Jack is ________ student. He’s _________ English boy.            A. an, an                        B. a, a                        C. a, an  (    )6._______we go to the theatre by plane?      
          A. What                        B. How                        C. Shall  (    )7.---______shirt is that?     ---It’s my sister’s.            A. What                        B. Who        C. Whose  (    )8.Is the train ________ Beijng?                   A. to                        B. in                        C. for  (    )9.---_______her mother’s name ?
---Wang Yan.                   A. Who’s                B. What’s                C. What  (    )10.---______a new teacher?
---Yes,I am.                 A. Are your                B. Are you                 C. Is he  六、根据情境选择正确答案。 (    )1. 我们怎么去电影院,你该说:           A. How do you go to the theatre?          B. How do we go to the cinema?           C. How do we go to the theatre?  (    )2. 你迟到了,你应说:           A. Don’t be late again.                           B. Sorry, I’m late.           C. You are late.  (    )3. 你问那辆公共汽车是否到动物园该说:           A. Is this car for the zoo.                 B. Is that bus for the zoo?            C: Is this bus for the park?  (    )4. 你夸奖别人的建议好,可以说:           A. Good idea!                                          B.Thank you!                                                C. Yes,you are right.  (    )5. 建议步行去学校,应该说:           A.Shall we go to school by bike?    B.Shall we go to school on foot?           C.Shall we go to school by train?
(    )6. 当你询问别人的职业时,你可以说:                A. What’s jour job?                                 B. What’s your name?     
         C. Where are you?  (    )7. 当你向别人问问题时,你说:           A. Excuse me.                             B. I’m sorry.         
         C. How are you?
(    )8. 当你想问远方的那个人是不是你奶奶时,可以说:           A . Is this woman your grandmother?  B. Is that man your grandmother?           C . Is that woman your grandmother?  (    )9. 当你想问远方的那些是什么,你说:           A. What’s that over there?           B. What’s this?   
         C. What are those?  (    )10. 当你想问树上的那个女孩是谁,可以说:           A . Who’s that girl in the tree?             B. Who’s that girl on the tree?   
         C . Who’s that boy in the tree?
七、句子配对。
(    )1. Excuse me, are you a teacher ?                                A. They’re pears.  (    )2. What are those?                                                        B. The tall one.  (    )3. How many kilos?                                                        C. Five kilos, please.  (    )4. We are late for the party.                                        D. Yes.  (    )5. How old are you?                                                        E. Some apples, please.     (    )6. Is the bus for the theatre?                                         F. Great!  (    )7. Can I help you ?                                                        G. Yes, let’s hurry.  (    )8. Which man is a cook?                                                H. No, I’m a doctor.  (    )9. Shall we go and play football?                                I. Not at all.  (    )10.Thanks.                                  J. I’m ten.  八、选择正确的词填空。
       by     in     for    at    with
1. The girl ________ the white skirt is my sister.  2. Let’s go to the theatre ________ car.  3. I get up _________ six o’clock.  4. This bus is ________ the park.  5. Who’s the boy ________ big ears?
九、根据中文写单词。  1. That ________ (女人)is his mother.
2. He wants to be a ________ .(警察)  3. I’d like some________ , please.(葡萄)
4. My brother is a ________ .(厨师)  5. They're ________ ,I think.(香蕉)  
6. His _______ is very old. (奶奶)  十、连词成句。 1. go,  library,  to,  the,  let’s (.)  _________________________________________ 2. on,  shall,  we,  go,foot (?)  _________________________________________ 3. Where,  my ,  schoolbag,  is(?)  _________________________________________  4. do, to,How,go,you,park,the(?)   _________________________________________
5. this,for,is,bus,Beijing (?)  _________________________________________
十一、排序。  A. Let’s go to the library .   B. Yes.    C. Great! But how?    D. Are you free now?    E. Shall we go by bike?    F. All right. Let’s go . _________________________________________
十二、阅读短文,判断句子是否正确,对的打“√”,错的打“×”。 John is my good friend. He is twelve. He is English. We are in the same (同一个) school. We are not in the same class. His father Mr Black is a cook. He is forty-five. His mother is not a cook. She is a nurse. She is forty-two. John has (有) a sister. Her name is Alice. She is twenty-one. She is a new teacher at our school.  (    )1. John Black is my good friend.    (    )2. Mr. Black is a cook.        (    )3. John’s mother is a waitress.    (    )4. John’s sister is nine.    (    )5. Alice is my friend’s sister.  
                                          家长签字:_______________
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表