找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

U4第三课时教案(EF)

玺乐 2013-4-7 19:54 [复制链接]
Step 1 Pre-task Preparation
1. Enjoy a song <Apple red, apple round>
  T: Hello, children. My name is Apple. I have an apple song. Let’s sing together.
2. Free talk
T:  I’ve got little apples. I like oranges
3. 复习(词汇和句型)
    T: (将各种颜色,大小的水果的图片贴在黑板上)Do you like fruit? I like fruit. So I have a fruit shop. I have a lot of fruit in my shop. Look , what are they?
S: They are apples, graprs…
T: Look at my watermelons. They are big and sweet. Watermelon juice is yummy.
Would you like some fruit?
S: I’d like some ….
T: Why?
S: They are…
Step 2 While-task Procedure
(一)  Learn Part G
1.    Touch and guess
T: I know you like fruit. If you didn’t get any fruit, don’t be sad. Let’s play a game. Touch and guess what are these? You are right, I will give them to you. (总共进行三次猜测,后一次总比前一次的猜测难度有所提高)
(二)Learn Part G 3 Say a rhyme
   T: I like fruit. I write some rhymes for you about fruit. I will read it. Some new words here.
   S: (Learn the new words, then read the rhymes)
   T: PPT中出示一首改编后的小诗) Can you chant it?
   S: (学生跟着节奏朗读)
  () Learn Part F Listen and repeat
1.  T: Some one wants to buy some apples in my shop. But I don’t have any apples. Let’s pick up apples. Can you pick up apples?  This is a magic tree. If you can read the word on the apple, it will fall down by itself .Can you read them? Help me!
   S: Students read the words. (指导学生试读单词,体会字母组合’th’ 在不同单词中的不同发音。)
   T: I have the other apples. I don’t know what colour are they? Do you know?
   S: (学生将F部分单词的“th”发音进行分类,并且尝试朗读句子。)
(四)Learn Part E
1.  T: Now we have apples. Thank you for your help. You are helpful. Now let’s take them to my shop. Ok? Who is buying apples? She is Miss Xu. She is my old customer.
2. Teach : These or those?
T:We have red apples and green apples. Which ones would she like? Those or those? (Teach it.  跟读,指读。)
3.    T: (示问题)1. Which apples would she like?
          2. How many kilos
3.How much are they?
4. Ss: Watch and answer
5.    Teach: The red ones.
T: (引导学生看图)Miss Xu would like some apples. Look, these are red apples, those are green apples. Which ones would she like?
T: Miss Zhang would like the red ones. She wouldn’t like the green ones. 这儿的ones 指的是前文出现的apples.
6.    Ss: Read after the complete.
7.    Ss: Read the dialogue by self.
8.    Ss: Girls are Miss Xu. Boys are salesman. (根据提示,分角色朗读课文)
9.    创设情境
T: Would you like to buy some fruit in my shop? They’re so fresh.
S: (师生进行对话)
T: I need some saleswomen or salesmen. Can you help me? Practice with your partners.
10. 分组操练
(五)Learn Part G Fun house
1.Look and say
  T: You are helpful.  We have many fruit. How about a picnic? Let’s have a picnic! Look,
Who are they? They’re Miss Xu and her daughter. Why’s she crying? What’s the matter with her? Please read G Fun house Part1 Look and read.
  2) (指导学生仔细看图, 有感情地朗读课文)
Step 3 Post-task activity (Consolidation)
1. T: So is it a bad monkey? I don’t think so. Animals are our good friends. Monkey is our good friend, too. Maybe he has fun with the baby. Look , the monkey is back. He gives the bananas to the baby. And he says :” I’m sorry.” So next what will happen? Can you make a dialogue for the story?
2. (学生运用主句型编写对话)
T :
S:
  T:
S:
T :
S:
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表