找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

1B Unit 1教案

淑涵 2013-3-25 14:38 [复制链接]
第三课时
教学目标:
1. Help students to review how to ask others’ name and to answer in two ways: My name is… I’m…
2. Help students to review the name of four Children.
3. Help Ss to learn the letters: Aa and Bb.
4..To cultivate their interest of learning English and the consciousness of communicating in English.
教学重点:
Part C Look and read. This is the first time they contact the letters. Make sure they can distinguish the capital letter from small letter. And they enable to read them correct without the influence of Chinese Pingyin.
教学难点:
Make sure they can distinguish the capital letter from small letter. And they enable to read them correct without the influence of Chinese Pingyin.
教学准备:
图片、多媒体等。
教学过程:
Step 1: Warming-up
Sing the song: <What’s your name?>
Step2 Review
1)  T: Boys and girls, do you still remember me? (T takes out a picture) Hello, hello, My name is Miss Zhang .
   Ss: Hello.
   T: Hello, My name is Miss Zhang . What’s your name?
   S1: Hello, I’m S1.
   T: Hello, What’s your name?
   S2: Hello, I’m S2.
2) T puts on others’ headwear and talks to Ss.
3) T asks the four groups to act as the four children and make dialogues.
Step 3: presentation. Part C Look and read.
1. Teach the letter Aa
(1) T: Look, Su Yang, David, Liu Tao and Nancy are Ss. They have their books. How to distinguish their books? They should write their names on the cover. The name is very important.
(2) Ss read after me the word “name”. Point out the pronunciation of the letter Aa in the word. Then T reads the letter and Ss listen to T for times.
(3) Play a game: Read it louder or lower.
(4) Distinguish the capital letter and small letter, require Ss to say out: What’s the letter A\a looks like?
(5) How many “a” can you see on P6 or P7?
(6) Ask Ss to tell T some words which include the letter Aa. T gives some words, too.
2 .Teach the letter Bb
(1)        T writes down some words which begin with letter d. For example: book, bag, banana,
(2)        T writes down the letter: Bb
(3)        T reads the letter for several times. Ss read after T in different way: loud voice and low voice.
(4)        Distinguish the capital letter and the small letter. What the shape of the letter looks like.
(5)        Ask Ss to tell T some words which begin with letter b: e.g: blue, brown, black
(6)        Let Ss to find out the pronunciation of the letter b in these words.
3. Ss open the books and read after the tape recorder.
4. Ss read the letters and the word by themselves.
5. T points, and the Ss read.
6. T shows the cards and Ss read.
Step 4  Homework
Oral practice: Listen to the tape and read the dialogue, the words and the letters.
Step 5  Writing design
Unit 1 What’s your name?
                    Aa         Bb
name       book  
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表