牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8A-Unit 6 Natural disasters

wyywyy 2013-2-21 21:42 [复制链接]
8A-Unit 6 Natural disasters
(   )1. -What shall we do now?    -_______it’s raining hard, let’s stay at home. (11连云港)
   A. So               B. Since               C. Though         D. If
(   )2. — Nancy, don’t always        that old jacket. It looks terrible.
   —But I think it’s cool, Mom.
   A. wear                      B. dress                       C. put on                    D. take off
(   )3. —Did you see Mr. Black just now?  —Yes. He ________ his car when I met him. (11宿迁)
      A. parked           B. was parking                 C. parks                    D. will park
(   )4. I was very angry with John—he just ______ when I spoke to him. (11徐州)
   A. isn't listening                 B. hasn't listened              C. didn't listen                D. wasn't listening
(   )5. Many volunteers         food and water to the local people in Japan after the tsunami.(11盐城)
   A. gave out         B. cut out              C. put out          D. found out
(   )6. I         along the road when I saw Peter. So we stopped and had a chat. (11盐城)
   A. walked          B. was walking          C. would walk      D. had walked
(   )7.       fine mornings, old people get together and do exercise by the lake.  (06扬州)
   A. On             B. At                  C. To              D. In
(   )8. —Do you mind taking the guitar to the office for me?
   —     . Put it in my car, please.  (07常州)
   A. Not at all        B. Of course            C. Yes, I do         D. Never mind  
(   )9. —I came to your home yesterday afternoon, but nobody was in.
   —Oh, we        some shopping in the supermarket.   (07南通)
   A. have done       B. did                  C. were doing       D. are doing
(   )10. —Where did you put the keys?
       —Oh, I       I put them on the chair because the phone rang as I       in.  (07苏州)
   A. remembered; come  B. remembered; was coming  C. remember; come  D. remember; was coming
(   )11. —Do you mind using your hard disk?  —        .   (07泰州)
   A. You are welcome   B. Not at all    C. Yes, you are right   D. Yes, that's simple
(   )12. Simon        his fingers when he was cooking the dinner.  (07盐城)
   A. burnt            B. was burning          C. has burnt          D. had burnt
(   )13. Jin Yong is one of the greatest and oldest        writers. He is still       .  (07镇江)
   A. living; alive       B. living; living         C. alive; living        D. alive; alive
(   )14. —Did you see a girl in white pass by just now? —No, sir. I          a newspaper.  (08南京)
   A. read             B. was reading          C. would read         D. am reading
(   )15. —Dad, my CD player         .  —Don’t worry. Let’s go and have it repaired.  (08连云港)
   A. is missing         B. is broken           C. was stolen          D. was lost
(   )16. —        are you going to write this story?    —About five pages.   (08南通)
   A. How often        B. How soon           C. How long          D. How fast
(   )17. —________ did the important meeting ________?  (08南通)—For about two hours.
   A. When; begin    B. How long; begin  C. When; last      D. How long; last
(   )18. When the fire broke out, many people were so ______ that they ran ______.
   A. frightening; wild  B. frightened; wild   C. frightened; wildly  D. frightening; wildly
(   )19. My parents will go there by taxi because it is raining         .  (08无锡)
      A. badly             B. hardly            C. probably           D. heavily
(   ). —How did the accident happen?
    —You know, it         difficult to see the road clearly because it        .
   A. was; was raining               B. is; has rained
   C. is; is raining                    D. will be; will rain
(   )21. When an earthquake happens, and you are outdoors, you should keep calm and go to an open area as ________ as possible.   (08盐城)
      A. slowly                          B. quietly                     C. widely                     D. quickly
(   )22. I saw Lisa in the street yesterday, but she didn’t see me. She        the other way.  (08徐州)
   A. was looking            B. is looking         C. looked                    D. has looked
(   )23. Last night I           the home page for my class when my friend called me.  (08常州)
   A. designed    B. has designed    C. was designing  D. would design
(   )24. —Did you watch the football match yesterday?
       —Yes, I did. You know, my brother _______ in the match.(09苏州)
      A. is playing          B. was playing       C. has played          D. will play
(   )25. —Has your father finished his report? Sorry, I don’t know. He ________ it this morning.  (09扬州)
   A. was writing        B. wrote            C. has written          D. had written
26. The students in Class 2 are having a           (discuss) about how to achieve a balance between study and play. (11泰州)
27. I'm patient. I don't mind         (wait) for people. (11徐州)
28.A strong wind came from behind          (突然)and we lost the umbrella in the wind.(11盐城)
29. The drivers had to drive slowly and carefully as it got much        (fog). (07常州)
30. My granny        (fall) asleep while she was watching TV. So I put a blanket on her quietly. (07常州)
31. —You were not at home when I called you yesterday. —No, we weren’t. We          (drive) home.
32. —There was a heavy rain yesterday, wasn’t there?
  —Yes. When I came back home, it          (rain) hard.  (07连云港)
33. Tom          (argue) with his father when I came to his house.  
34. Mr Liu's daughter          (practise) the piano in Room 301 at 7:30 p.m .yesterday.
35. I was doing some shopping when the building         (start) to shake hard.
36. Look! Many fans are waiting for the       (arrive) of Yao Ming outside the gate. (07扬州)
37. John          (chat) with his son while his wife was cooking in the kitchen. (09常州)
38. 一I phoned you yesterday morning, but you were not in. 一We __________ (fish) by the river. (11常州)
39. What a         (snow) day! The ground is covered with snow everywhere. (11宿迁)
40. It's dangerous to run w       in all directions when an earthquake happens.(11盐城)
41. The little boy likes to __________ (分享) his apples with the little girl.
42. Listen, how _________ (精彩的) the music is !
43.—Who’s that boy reading in the garden? Is it David?
 —It         (不可能) be David. I saw him in the classroom just now.
44. It will be        (多雾的) tomorrow. I will go to Beijing by train instead of by air.  (07宿迁)
45. Sometimes we don't have our PE classes outside because of the bad         (天气).
46. During the Spring Festival, a heavy        (暴风雪) hit many areas across southern China. (08苏州)
47. —What’s the weather like in your hometown now?
—It’s usually very        (热) and often rains a lot.  (08盐城)
48. The weather report said that the temperature would fall         (在......下面) zero. (08南通)
49. —Why are you in such a       (匆忙)?
  —Because I am going to have a meeting in five minutes.  (09南京)
50. Even though Jenna was speeding,the police let her go with a         (警告). (09苏州)
51. Charlie tried to             (使平静) the frightened children. (10苏州)
58.W: Wow, another lovely spring day! But I hear spring isn't very pleasant here.
M: That ⑴w       really true in the past. It used to be very dusty (灰蒙蒙的) ⑵w        there were sandstorms in spring. ⑶H        , it won't last long because a lot of trees have been planted. Now spring here is ⑷m        pleasant than it was.
W: Is that so? In my country, we ⑸h         quite a long spring. It's windy, but we don't mind the ⑹w       . There is a breath of spring in it. It seems good to us after a long ⑺c         winter.
M: Winter here is rather long, too, but the cold is not too bad.
W:  Do you get much rain ⑻d         the year?
M:  Not much. We only have a ⑼r         season in summer, that is, in ⑽J        and August. It's rather hot then. But it's the best growing season of the year.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2013-4-12 22:50:51
东方
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2013-4-12 23:03:43
好的
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表