牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8A Unit 2 School life

wyywyy 2013-2-21 21:39 [复制链接]
8A  Unit 2 School life
(   )1. During this year’s Reading Week, I need the most books in our class. No one read _______ than I.
      A. many              B. more            C. few              D. fewer (11苏州)
(   )2. —_______ is it from your home to the school?   —About ten minutes’ walk.  (11宿迁)
   A. How far                           B. How long                 C. How often                D. How soon
(   )3. Now the air in our hometown is         than it was before. Something must be done. (07浙江)
   A. much better         B. more worse       C. more better        D. much worse
(   )4. The cars made in Japan are much cheaper than        made in America.
   A. ones               B. those            C. that              D. it
(   )5. I like art        any other subject. It is the most interesting.
   A. the best            B. much more        C. better than        D. much better
(   )6. —Which is       , the sun, the moon or the earth?  —Of course, the moon is.
   A. small              B. smaller           C. smallest          D. the smallest
(   )7. In order to keep healthy, please eat       fast food,      fresh vegetables and take enough exercise.
   A. fewer; fewer        B. less; more         C. fewer; more       D. less; less
(   )8. Aunt Li often asks her son        too much meat. It’s bad for his health.
   A. don’t eat           B. not to eat          C. not eat           D. to not eat
(   )9. I’m much _____ than my two friends, but I jump _____ of us three.  (09南通)A. taller; higher                  B. shorter; higher          C. taller; highest             D. shorter; highest
(   )10. —Why was Mrs Smith angry with Jack?
    —Because he worked         than the others.  (08浙江)
   A. more carefully      B. worse             C. better            D. more clearly
(   )11. —Mr Wang, would you please tell me the result of the test?
    —You've done a good job. You made           mistakes.  (08常州)
   A. a few             B. few               C. a little            D. little
(   )12. It will        us several years to learn a foreign language well.  (09无锡)
   A. cost              B. take               C. spend            D. use
(   )13. Helen learns to dance three times a week. Now she dances ________ Anita does.
   A. so good as         B. as well as          C. as good as         D. so well as
(   )14. Amy makes fewer mistakes than Frank. She does her homework        .   (07南京)
   A. more carefully      B. more carelessly     C. more careful       D. more careless
(   )15. —__________ is it to your home town from here?
       — Well, it takes a little over three hours to get there by coach. (11无锡)
    A. How soon          B. How much        C. How long          D. How far
16. Of the winters in recent years, last winter was the ________ (dry) one. (11无锡)
17. It is a very ________(use) book for language learners to improve writing skills. (11上海)
18. Which city has        (little) polluted air, Taizhou or Zhenjiang?  (07泰州)
19. —Do you want to learn how to cook healthy and        (taste) food?  —Of course.  (08扬州)
. The weather today becomes even       (bad). Why not take a raincoat with you?
21. I have just moved to a new house. Please write down my new         —18 Park Road.(根据句意填空)22. New China was founded in 1949 and this year will be her s       birthday. (09盐城)23. If you add some lemonade and sugar,the dish will be much ________(taste). (11常州)
24. -Would you please ________(邮寄) the letter for me? -With pleasure. (11连云港)
25. Kathy always makes ______(少)mistakes than the other students in her class. (11扬州)
26. ___________ (英雄) appeared one after another after the big earthquake.
27. If we don’t protect the animals, We will be        (不能) to see them in the future.   (07南京)
28. Of the two coats, I’ll choose the       (便宜)one to save some money for a book.29. —Do you often use Baidu ?
   —Yes, it’s one of             (最受欢迎的) Internet search engines. (10连云港)
30. Phone me        (今晚)when you get there. (10苏州)
31. 为了举办今年的4·18晚会,工人们用了不到一个月就搭建了一座水上舞台。(09扬州)
  It                        a stage on water to hold this year’s 4·18 Entertainment Show.
32. 什么使他与其他的学生不一样呢?(翻译句子)                                 (08苏州)
33. 阅读对话,根据所给首字母的提示填空,使对话通顺。(07泰州)
David: Are you ⑴g        home, Tom?        
Ricky: No, I forgot to bring my ⑵k       . I can’t do my homework before my mother ⑶c        home from work.   
David: Shall we go to the school ⑷1       ? We can do our homework in the reading room.
Ricky: It's a good idea, ⑸b         I don't want to study there because the desks there are too ⑹s_______ for all my books.        
David: ⑺W        about my flat? I have a really big desk in my study.
Ricky: But I can't do homework ⑻w         in a new place.      
David: And you might be reading the ⑼b        in my bookcase.     
Ricky: I'm sorry. I ⑽p         to wait for my mother.  
34. 根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(11扬州)
  You’re standing with your classmates. E      ⑴ is talking except you. Perhaps you’re afraid they will laugh at when you say. Maybe you just aren’t b       ⑵ enough to speak.
  Shyness is like a snake that crawls(爬进)into our mouth and s      ⑶ us speaking. But we shouldn’t let it stay there.
  I am 29 years old. Even today, that snake still sometimes v       ⑷ me. When I was in high school, I was so shy that I wouldn’t talk to anyone except my parents and best friends. If a stranger asked me the
w       ⑸ to a local shop, it was as if I’d forgotten how to talk. One summer, I got a j      ⑹ in a restaurant and that helped a lot. It meant I had to talk to customers(顾客). I had to tell them how m      ⑺ their meal cost. I had to ask them if they want to drink Coke or Sprite.
  This job taught me how to speak with people.
  You may be too young to find a part-time job. But you can look for other c      ⑻ to speak with people. You can offer to help an old woman carry her heavy bag. O     ⑼ you can go to get a newspaper for your family.
  If you do these things for a while, the ‘shyness’ snake will soon begin to l      ⑽ you alone. It’ll look for another mouth to crawl into.
35. 阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。 (07泰州)
Today I would like to tell you about my dream .My dream is a simple but great one. It is to be a teacher. ①我从小就梦想做一名老师。②First of all, it is a pleasure for me to be with children. They make me feel happy and young. Furthermore, ③老师在孩子们的成长过程中扮演着重要的角色。They teach children and show them how to be good. When children grow up they use the knowledge that they have learned to develop their motherland and make it more beautiful. ④我认为教书是世界上最有价值的事情之一。That’s all. Thank you!
⑴将①③④处的汉语译成英文:
 ①                                                                           
 ③                                                                           
 ④                                                                           
⑵将②处的英文译成汉语:                                                      
⑶回答问题:What's the best title of the short passage?                                 
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表