牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Jokes

一苇可航 2006-10-24 19:45 [复制链接]
Our copier was on the fritz so I put a note on it: "Service has been called." When the technician told me he had to order parts, I added a second note: "Parts have been ordered." During the next five days, when we had to use an older, slower copier on the other side of the building, someone taped a third note to the machine: "Prayers have been said."
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2006-10-24 19:46:34
My boyfriend and I met online and we'd been dating for over a year. I introduced Hans to my uncle, who was fascinated by the fact that we met over the Internet. He asked Hans what kind of line he had used to pick me up. Ever the geek, Hans naively replied, "I just used a regular 56K modem."
发表于 2006-10-24 19:47:46
My husband, Mark, was planning to attend a conference and was looking at airline schedules on the Internet. As he checked different combinations of flights, he mistakenly keyed in a return time that was before the departure time, only to see this message appear on the computer screen: "Sorry, time travel is not permitted."
发表于 2006-10-24 19:55:33
One of my jobs in the Army is to give service members and their families tours of the demilitarized zone in South Korea. Before taking people to a lookout point to view North Korea, we warn visitors to watch their heads climbing the stairs, as there is a low overhang. The tour guide, first to the top, gets to see how many people have not heeded his advice. On one tour I watched almost an entire unit hit their heads one after another as they came up the stairs. Curious, I asked their commander what unit they were from. "Military intelligence," he replied
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表