牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

I teach them to do things by themselves

kimiseo 2012-10-16 11:46 [复制链接]
I teach them to do things by themselves
Group work takes an important part in English class. It depends on the activity. I usually teach the students to do things by themselves through the activity.When they’re divided into small groups, I can join each group for a while, but only as a participant not as a leader or inspector. The purpose is to let the students solve some problems they come cross by their own, this not only trains their ability of learning and using language, but also can improve their communicative competence.
For example,do a survey. When the students learned Unit3 “Hobbies” from 5B,in order to give students to use these key sentences and "hobbies" words flexibly, I have devised a survey for students to start investigations. Such as “Do you have any hobbies?Yes,I do.I like …” In the course of discussion, they must solve all questions by themselves.After discussion, each group choose one student to report to the class how they have discussed or what the problem they didn’t solve . At the end of the class, I always offer my ideas about the problems and give a short comment on their work. Usually great encouragement should be given to the students and make them full of confidence in themselves.
In short,they can learn a lot by themselves through group learning.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2012-10-16 13:13:07
培养自主能力很重要
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-12-4 15:39:43
自主学习合作学习都是新课标所提倡的
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表