找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

5B Unit4 An English friend Part A 说课稿

Bambi1986 2012-9-24 19:33 [复制链接]
5B Unit4 An English friend
Part A 说课稿
Hello, everyone! Today I’m going to say something about Unit4 An English friend Part A in Book5B of Oxford English. I’ll describe it in six parts. 1. Analysis of the textbook and the students2. Teaching aims 3. Teaching points 4.Teaching approaches&Teaching preparation 5.Teaching procedure 6. Blackboard design
1. Analysis of the textbook and the students
This is a new lesson about discourse teaching. The unit is the subject of email scene introducing. At the same time, also focus leads to the subject is third person singular general questions and special questions and responses. Let the students understand their friends’ some daily activities and other basic information with these sentence patterns “Does he /she … Yes ,he /she does. No, he /she doesn’t. What does he /she usually do…? He/she usually…”
The students in Grade 5 have learned English for several years, they have a certain foundation in English, so there is no problem in understanding the meaning of the whole text for them. But there are some new words and phrases such as ‘busy, town, well, surf the Internet’ and the use of verbs When the subject is third person singular. It’s difficult for them to grasp these language points accurately
2. Teaching aims
a. Let students understand the whole text.
b. To enable the students to listen, read, say and spell the following words and phrases: busy,town, London, live in, a small town,surf the Internet,write an e-mail.
c. To help the students listen, read, say and write the following sentence patterns: Does he /she … Yes, he /she does. No, he /she doesn’t. What does he /she usually do…? He/she usually…
d. To foster students’ ability of communication and comprehension.
3. Teaching points
1.The key points of this lesson are the following words and phrases (busy, town, London, live in, a small town,surf the Internet,write an e-mail) and the sentence patterns (Does he /she … Yes, he /she does. No, he /she doesn’t. What does he /she usually do…? He/she usually… )
2. The difficult points of this lesson are to make sure the students can use the sentence patterns in their daily life correctly and can initially understand the subject is third person singular general questions and special questions and responses of simple grammar rules.
4. Teaching approaches&Teaching preparation
To accomplish my teaching aims, I’ll use The communicative Approach, Task-based Method and Situational Approach . I need some words and sentence cards, a tape recorder and CAI.
5. Teaching procedure
There are four steps in this part.
Step1 Warming-up
(1) Sing a song “Hobbies”
(2) Free talk: I talk to S1 with the sentence “Do you have any hobbies? Then I asks S2 “Does he/she have any hobbies?” when I points to S1.
Purpose: to construct an atmosphere of learning English and the free talk can review the learnt knowledge and consist the appearance of the knowledge.
Step2 Presentation &practice
a. T asks a question “What subjects do you have at school?” Then let Ss guess what subjects Tom studies with the sentence “Does he study…?”
Purpose: to present the new sentence pattern
(What subjects does he study? He studies …), and practice “Does he …?
b. Curriculum schedule
Pair work

Ö        Ö        ´        ´

Ö        Ö        ´        Ö
Purpose: to make Ss work in pairs with sentence patterns (What subjects does he/she study at school? He/She studies…
c. Based on students' Curriculum of Physical Education, T presents the sentences (What do you usually do …? I usually …) Then T can communicate with Ss by body language. And provide some pictures to present “What does he/she usually do…?”
Purpose: The teacher through body language and provides some pictures about sports stars to increase the interest and help students have something to say.
Step3 Import text
Pre-reading
Guess: What does Wang Bing usually do after school?
Listen to the tape and answer two Qs: What is Wang Bing dong in the computer room?/ What does Gao Shan want to do?
Purpose: Let students know the background of this text.
While-reading
a. Ss watch a cartoon to make a choice Qs: Does Tom live in London?/ Does Tom study Chinese?
b. Ss read after the tape and make T/F
c. Ss read by themselves and answer
Qs:1. What subjects does Tom study at school ?/2. What does Tom usually do on Sundays ?
Purpose: To enables students to develop an in-depth understanding of the text details through different forms
Post-reading
a. role-plays
b. Fill in blanks
Purpose: To consolidate the ability of the language expression
Step4 Homework
1. Listen and read after the tape for three times
2. Copy the new words and phrases for three times
Purpose: help Ss to consolidate the new knowledge and memorize the new words and phrases.
6. Blackboard design
Unit4 An English friend
Purpose: To help Ss recite the text clearly
That’s all. Thank you!

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2012-9-24 20:21:49
纯英文说课稿,平时用的比较少,不过怎么样,学习学习!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-11-26 13:04:10
谢谢,很不错,辛苦了
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2012-12-8 22:28:44