牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

4B教案

4B Unit 5 Review and check
教学内容:
1.        复习单词: grandfather , grandmother, father, mother, brother, sister, friend ,apples, oranges, bananas, peaches ,grapes, pears, pineapples, watermelons, student, teacher, doctor ,nurse ,worker ,farmer, policewoman , policeman , waiter , waitress.
2.        复习句型: Who’s that … with / in ?  He’s / She’s …    Is that … your …?    What’s his /her job ?  He’s/She’s …   What are their jobs ?  They are …    What are these ? What are those ? They’re …    How many kilos ?   … kilos , please .
3.        完成书上第五单元A , B , C  三部分的练习 。
教学准备:
Helen 一家人的图片, 单词卡片与句型卡片,一些水果与水果卡片。
流程设计:
1 Step 1 Free talk
I’m Helen ,I’m new here , I don’t know you very well . I will ask you some questions .
T : What’s your name ?
Ss : My name is …
T : How old are you ?
Ss : I’m
T : How are you today ?
Ss: Fine .
T : Nice to meet you .
Ss: Nice to meet you ,too.
T : Who’s that … with / in …?
Ss: He’s /She’s …
T : Is that … your … ?
Ss, Yes / No .
Now I know some of you , I’m Helen , Do you want to know me . I have a big family .Do you want to know them ? ( 出示我家人的图片,引导学生用Who’s that … with / in …?  Is that … your … ?这两个句型来询问我,从而对这两个句型进行操练)
Step2 Presentation :
一: T: Now you know my family ,Can you guess what’s my brother job ?
Ss : He is a student .
T: What is your job ? (问一名男生)
S: I’m a student .
T: What is his job ?(问全班同学)
Ss: He is a student .
T : What is your job ?(问一名女生)
S : I’m a student .
T : What is her job ? (问全班同学)
Ss: She’s a student .
T: What are their jobs ? (问全班同学)
Ss : They are students .
(出示一些关于职业的图片,让学生们两个人一组问与答,操练询问职业的句型,然后完成书上的Part B )
二: 表扬学生们问与答做的很好:I will ask you a question : What is her job ?(出示shopkeeper的图片,Now I am a shopkeeper , I have a fruit shop ,Look , What are these ,出示一些水果的卡片,然后让同学们问与答,再出示幻灯片上的水果,用What are those ?进行问与答。I say the oranges are delicious ,would you like to buy some oranges ? What would you like ? How many kilos ? 引出这些句型以后,让同学们进行操练,然后完成书上的C 部分)
三: I ask a student : You say you want to buy some grapes , who do you buy the grapes for ? There is a girl in Part A ,She also wants to buy some grapes , Please answer me this question “ who does the girl buy the grapes for ? Please finish Part a ,then answer me this question .
Step 3 : Do some exercises .
Step 4 : Homework
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2012-11-28 14:01:09
非常全面,楼主辛苦了。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表