牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

关于成功的经典名言

· Everyday I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America.If I am not there, I go to work .
                                                                        ——Robert Orben
   每天早晨起床后我都要从头到尾瞅一眼《福布斯》美国最富有者排行帮,如果我不在上面,我就去干活。
                                                                  ----罗伯特·奥尔本(美国幽默作家)

· A man is a success if he get up in the morning and goes to bed at night ,and in between does what he want to do.                                                               
                                                                        ——Bob Dylan
   一个人如果能在早晨起来在晚上睡下,期间又在干他想干的是,那他就算成功了。
                                                                  ----鲍勃·迪伦(六十年代美国著名摇滚歌手)
· The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
                                                                        ——aristotle Onassis
   成功的秘诀是去了解别人不了解的事。
                                                                  ----亚里士多德·奥纳西斯(希腊船王)
· I must say that I find television very educational.The minute somebody turns it on ,I go to the library and read a book.

我得承认我觉得电视很有教育*.只要有人打开电视,我就去书房看书.
                                                                  ----葛劳丘·马克斯
· Map out your future but do it in pencil.
   要好好计划未来,但也必须随时应形势而变通。

· Never leave that until tomorrow ,which you can do today.
   今天的事不要拖到明天。
                                                                  ----富兰克林·B(美国政治家)
· Ordinary people merely think about how they shall spend there time;a man of talent tries to use it.
   普通人只想到如何度过时间,有才能的人设法利用时间。
                                                      ----叔本华
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表