牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Unit 10 My school day教案

一、课前预习导学:[基础练习]预习时顺带把这些题给做了,试试你的身手吧!A.翻译下列短语:1.        get up _______________ 2.eat breakfast ______________ 3.hurry up _______________B.用英语表达出下列时间:7.00 _____________ 7.30 ____________ 7.50 ____________ 8.15 ________________一、        课堂学习研讨:Step 1.RevisionRevise the last unit by asking questions.Step 2.Presentation1.        Hold up a clock and say: What’s the time? (What time is it?)Help the class to answer: It’s seven thirty.2.        Present 6:50,7:00,7:15 in the same way。3.        As well,explain that in 6:50,the 6 refers to the hour and 50 refers to the minutes after the hour.4.        Give more examples: 12:30,6:15,4:40,4:45,2:50,2:00,etcStep 3 Practice1.        Point to any time and ask the students to say them our one by one。2.        Get several students to hold up their clocks and ask and answer。   A:What time is it? B:It’s twelve thirty.etcStep 4.Presentation

1.        Teach some important phrases by doing the actions.   Point to the clock and say: Oh,it’s six fifty.I must get up.   Let the Ss try to understand the Meaning of get up。2.        Teach the following phrases in the same way.   Oh,it’s seven.I must have breakfast.   Oh,it’s seven fifteen.I must go to school.   Oh,it’s seven thirty.I must hurry up. I’m late.Step 5 GameAsk one student to do some actions and let the other students describle what he does.Step 6 TalkLet the students cover the words in the picture and discuss the actions at different time in the picture.Step7DialogueListen to the tape and answer: Is Lily late for school? Then read after the tape
三、课内训练巩固:A.英汉互译:1.7:30     ___________________          2.起床 ____________________3.be late  ____________________          4.eight seven _______________5.吃早饭  _____________________         6.我很抱歉 _________________B.句型转换:1.It’s seven o’clock.(对划线处提问)    ________________________________________?2.Have your breakfast,please.(改为同意句) ___________ your breakfast,please.C.翻译下列句子:1.8点了。你迟到了。 You __________________.It’s _________________________.1.        我很抱歉,我来晚了。I ______________________,I_____________________.2.        快点,7点半了。_____________________.It’s __________________.
课    题        ( Starter)  Unit 10 My school day  Listening        主备人                授课日期       
教学目标        知识与技能:Four skills:Chinese,maths,lesson,Monday,Tuesday,┅Friday,etc过程与方法: 在听说读写技能训练中,培养学生综合运用语言的能力情感态度价值观:鼓励学生用英语交谈,学会用时间表达
教学重难点        The simple present tense
教、学具        A tape
一、课前预习导学:[基础练习]预习时顺带把这些题给做了,试试你的身手吧!二、课堂学习研讨:A.翻译下列单词:1.语文____________ 2.数学_____________ 3.课______________ 4.星期一 ____________5.        星期二_______________6.星期五_______________ 7.星期________________B.画出星期一、星期二、星期五三天的课程表:二、课堂学习研讨:Step 1Revision1.Write some times on the blackboard,such as 7:00,7:10,7:30,7:45, 7:50.Let the students say them in English.2.Ask the students to say their timetableI get up at 7:00.I have breakfast at 7:10.etcStep 2Presentation1.Draw a classroom table
Teach:It’s Monday.We have a Chinese lesson on Monday.(Write Monday And Chinese lesson on the blackboard)2.Go on teaching:It’s Tuesday.On Tuesday,we have a maths lesson.It’s Friday.On Friday,we have a Computer lesson.3.        Ask the students to pay attention to the preposition “on”Step 3 Practice1.Play the tape for the students to listen and repeat.3.        Books open.Encourage the students to practise:On Monday,we have a maths lesson.On Tueday,we have a Chinese lesson.On Friday,we have a computer lesson.Step4 PresentationLook at the classroom timetable.Go on talking:We have eight lessons every day.We go to school six days a week.We have four lessons in the morning and four in the afternoon.We have Chinese,maths, English lessons every day.We have a music lesson every Tuesday only.Step 5DiscussionGet the whole class to read Part B carefully and try to compare your own school life with the imformation in this part.Step6Listening1.Play the tape and circle the right answers and check the answers2.Divide the class into several groups and talk with their group membersHomework
三、课内训练巩固:A.        英汉互译:1.相互聊天____________________   2.在午餐时间______________________3.一周六课 _____________________   4.直到八点 _______________________5.play computer games _________________________ 6.every Thursday afternoon _______________________7.a Math lesson ____________________________B.        听对话,填入所缺的词:A:Hi,Peter.Can you tell me ___________ school?B:_____________.A:Do you go to school early?B:No,I____________.I ______________go to school ___________.A:Do you have ____________lessons in the morning and two in the __________?B:Yes,we do.A:Do you like your ________________?B:Yes, I do.A:Do you play _____________ after school?B:Yes.A:Do you have ___________of __________ every day?B:No,we don’t.A:Oh,that’s really nice.四、课后拓展延伸:C.翻译下列句子:1.        他们一个星期上六天课。____________________________________________________________2.        我们每天上八课。____________________________________________________________3.        我们每个星期二上午上数学、语文、英语和音乐课。_____________________________________________________________
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2006-7-3 20:49:50
课    题        Unit10 My school day Speaking        主备人                授课日期       
教学目标        知识与技能:chat,each other,lunchtime过程与方法:在听说读写的技能训练中,培养综合实践能力情感态度价值观:在和活动中,训练时间表达法
教学重难点        The simple present tense :Do you …?Yes,I do.No,I don’t.
教、学具        A tape
一、课前预习导学:[基础练习]预习时顺带把这些题给做了,试试你的身手吧!你知道下列短语的意思吗?请把他们翻译出来吧!1.seven thirty _________________         2.play tennis _________________3.every day ___________________         4.every Thursday afternoon ____________5.have an Art lesson ________________     6.chat with each other ________________7.at lunchtime _____________________二、课堂学习研讨:复习1、拿出纸钟,拨好一个时间,问学生1:What time is it? 学生1答:It’s × ×. 再拨一个时间,让S1问S2,依次请一列同学问答。2、让学生讲讲自己的课程表(课前自己准备)       S1:We have four English Lessons a week.   再请一些学生说说。呈现1、老师问一位学生   Do you get up at six o’clock? 帮助学生回答   Yes, I do/No, I don’t.  把句子写在黑板上,并用红笔写出do和at,领学生读几遍,然后做train work。S1: Do you get up at six o’clock?  S2: Yes, I do/No, I don’t.  S2: Do you get up at six o’clock?S3: Yes, I do/No, I don’t.
把黑板上的动作词组get up换成go to school, have an English lesson, eat my breakfast等,把时间也换成at ten twenty-five等,再与不同学生交流,然后让同桌间的学生操练上面几组句子,并站起来说2、打开投影仪,拿出自己的日常安排表(以周四为例)。如下:        have an English lesson               in the morning        have lunch                         at 12:00        chat with my friends                 at lunchtimeplay tennis                         in the afternoon老师介绍自己周四的安排. There’s an English lesson in the morning. I have lunch at 12 o’clock …(说时以身体语言提示学生)领学生读其中的词组,让学生向老师提问 Do you …? 并鼓励他们问日程表以外的问题。操练   让学生设计自己的日程表,鼓励他们多想,并相互操练,编一个小对话。   S1: Do you …?       S2:Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.听、读1、        学生看图听磁带,并判断下列句子的正误。(1)        Nick goes to school at seven thirty.                        ( F )(2)        Peter and Nick play tennis every Thursday afternoon.         ( T )(3)        They have a computer lesson today.                       ( F )(4)        They often chat with each other at lunchtime.               ( T )2、        学生听磁带跟读课文表演让学生上台表演成周杰伦、张怡宁、吴老师等,让其他学生向他提问,台上的同学根据老师给他提供的这些名人的日程表来回答 Yes, I do 或 No, I don’t.
二、        课内训练巩固:A.翻译下列词组:1.上学 _____________________   2.打网球_____________________3.上微机课__________________   4.互相聊天___________________5.在午饭时间_________________B、根据中文提示完成下列句子1、我们每天早晨六点钟起床。We ______  ______ ________ six o’clock every morning.2、每个星期四下午,我们有一堂数学课。We__________ a _____  _____ every ________ afternoon.3、你们经常聊天吗?是的。Do you often ________ _____  ______  ______?    Yes, we do.4、我六点半上学。I go to school _______  ______  _______.5、你们每天踢足球吗?不,我们不。Do you _______  _______ every day?    No, _____  ______.四、课后拓展延伸:看图编对话    如:A: Do you get up at six o’clock?    B: No, I don’t.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
发表于 2006-7-3 20:50:13
课    题        Unit 10My school day Reading        主备人                授课日期       
教学目标        知识与技能:English,often,have,usually, from … to … ,begin,p.m.,other,like,go home,go to bed,dinner过程与方法:在听说读写技能训练中培养学生综合运用语言的能力情感态度价值观:在和活动中,培养学生合作精神
教学重难点        The simple present tense(陈述句和一般疑问句)
教、学具        A tape  pictures
一、课前预习导学:[基础练习]预习时顺带把这些题给做了,试试你的身手吧!通过自学,你会写出下列单词或短语吗?Have a try!1、时间表____________ 2、经常_________  3、通常__________ 4、开始 ________5、其他的___________  6、像 ___________ 7、科学_________  8、体育___________9、在……之后________ 10、大约__________11、回家_________ 12、上床睡觉_______B、听录音,读短文,理解短文意思,并顺便把书上表格填了。二、课堂学习研讨:Teaching steps:Step1Revision1.Revise the main structure "Do you … ?" by asking questionsT:Do you go to school at seven?S:Yes,I do.T:Do you have a computer lesson every day?S:No,I don't.T:Do you often chat with each other?S:Yes,I do.2.Ask several pairs to act out their dialoguesStep2PresentationDraw a table on the Bb
        Teacher        Time
English        Mr _______        7:00-7:40
Chinese        Mr _______        7:50-8:30
Maths        Mr _______        8:40-9:10
Science        Mr _______        9:20-10:00
P.E.        Mr _______        2:00-2:40
Art        Mr _______        2:50-3:30
Music        Mr _______        3:40-4:20
According to the timetable and say:1.I am your English teacher.Today we begin our English lesson at 7:00.We have it  from 7:00 to 7:40.(Help the class understand begin and from … to…)2.Teach Chinese.maths,science,P.E.in the Same way.3.Then point to the timetable on the BbSay:We usually have the lessons in the afternoon,like PE,Art and music.Do you like these lessons?(Pay attention to the meanings of "like" )4.Get the Ss to describe the timetable above.Step3Reading1.Look at the books.Introduce Nick's day.Teach timetableAsk:What time do I get up in the morning?2.Listen to the recording twice and do the True or false3.Get the class to repeat after the recording and talk about more questions:1What time do I have breakfast?2.What time do I usually go to school?3.What do I have from 8:00 to 11:30?4.What Do I often do after 3:50?5.What sports do I like?6.What time do I go to bed?4.Ask the whole class to finish the timetable in Part A5.Get the students to look at the pictures in Part B.Let them discuss:I get up at 7:00.I don't get up at 7:45.I have breakfast at 7:15.I don't have breakfast at 7:30.6.Get the students to practise one by one.
三、课内训练巩固:A.翻译下列词组:1.起床________________________      2.从星期一到星期五_________________3.吃早饭_______________________       4.在早上 _________________________5.上数学课_____________________       6.一节其他的课____________________7.吃中饭 ______________________       8.和朋友聊天 _____________________8.和同学玩_____________________       10.吃饭 __________________________11.回家 _______________________       12.上床睡觉_______________________C.        选择填充:(   )1.This is my timetable____________Sunday ______________Saturday.A.for,to          B.from,to         C.at,on          D.from,on(   )2.I often play ________________my friends before dinner.A.to             B.on             C.with          D.for(   )3.She likes ___________football.A.to play          B.plays          C.play          D.playing(   )4.I have breakfast,________ I go to school.A.before           B.after           C.then         D.but(   )5.We have breakfast ________six _______the morning.    A.at,in            B.in,in           C.in,on           D.at,on四、课后拓展延伸:D.根据首字母提示完成短文.This is my timetable f______ Monday to Friday. I often g____ up at 7:00 in the morning. Then I h______ breakfast at 7:30. I u_______ go to school at 7:50.Our classes b______ at 8:00a.m. I have Maths, Chinese, E_______ and one other lesson from 8:00 to 11:30.Then I have lunch and chat  w______ my friends in school. From 1:30 to 3:50p.m. I have other l______ like Music, Art, Science and PE. I often play with my classmates a______ 3:50. I like p______ basketball, football and tennis.
发表于 2006-7-3 20:50:31
课    题        Unit 10My school dayGrammar & Pronunciation        主备人                授课日期       
教学目标        1.Master new words: tell、want、to、know、glad、badminton、hear.2. Master 时间表达法,一般现在时的陈述句和一般疑问句,一般现在时“what”疑问句。3. Master 8个辅音音标   /p/  /b/  /t/  /d/  /k/  /g/  /f/  /v/  
教学重难点        1.时间表达法2.一般现在时的陈述句和一般疑问句3.一般现在时的“what”疑问句
教、学具        A tape,some cards
一、课前预习导学:[基础练习]预习时顺带把这些题给做了,试试你的身手吧!A.用括号内的动词的适当形式填空:1.We _____________(have) six classes every day.2.We often ___________________(chat) each other.3.I usually __________(do) my homework after school.B.你会把上面的句子改为一般疑问句,并做肯定或否定回答吗?二、课堂学习研讨:1.Say to one of the students:I want to know something about your life at homeDo you watch TV every day?Is your mum/dad your best friend?2.Ask another student:Do you have supper at seven?Do you usually play tennis?3.Ask a third student:What do you often do after school?4.Write the new words on the Bb:
三、课内训练巩固:A.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1.I often _______________(get) up at 6.00 a.m.2.We usually _________(go) to school at 7.50.3.They ____________(play) basketball every day.4.________you ________(have) good friends?5.________you often _______(chat) with your friends?B.把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定或否定回答:1.I have six classes every day.        2.        They often have dinner with their friends.3.        We often play badminton.4.        They usually go to bed after 10.00 p.m.四、课后拓展延伸:C.完成下列对话:A:__________ _________ is it?B:It’s 6.00 o’clock.It’s time to have supper(晚饭),Dad.A:Yes.Can you tell me __________ your school?B:OK.What do you want to _______________?A:Do you ____________Chinese lessons today?B:Yes,I do.I have two _______________today.A:Do you like your lessons?B:Yes,we like them very much.A:I think you are _______________today.B:Yes!I’m very happy today.
发表于 2006-7-3 20:50:51
课    题        Unit 10My school day  Task        主备人                授课日期       
教学目标        知识与技能:the words in this unit过程与方法:在听说读写的训练过程中,培养学生综合运用语言的能力
教学重难点        一般现在时的陈述句和一般疑问句
教、学具       
一、课前预习导学:在班上调查四位同学,把他们一天的日常活动的时间写在表格里。二、课堂学习研讨:准备  在黑板上画好Task中的表格.复习  1. 复习音标:用标有音标的卡片让学生读,即学生是一个接着一个来读老师随便抽出来的卡片.  2. 用Do you …?句型问学生一些简单的问题.然后做train work :                                                              S1: Do you get up at six o’clock ?                   S2: Yes.I do .                    S2: Do you have five classes everyday ?                   S3: No. I don’t .呈现1.        设置情景,对学生说:Now, I am Sophia , a student from England .我可以了解一下你们的时间表吗?     问一位学生:When do you get up ? 帮助学生回答:I get up at…in the morning.2.        继续以此方式就eat breakfast , eat lunch , read , eat dinner , do homework , watch television 和 go to bed 与不同学生交流. 在交谈时可将学生回答的这些时间填到黑板上的表格中.3.        领读重要句型: When do you get up / eat breakfast … 调查  鼓励学生参考老师做的调查和书上给出的示例,四个人为一组相互提问,做调查.报告  以小组为单位,综合本组调查情况,参见Part B的形式做一个小组报告,然后请每个小组派代表到前面做口头报告.作业  布置学生以“My day”为题写一篇作文,按时间顺序描述一下自己一天的活动安排。
三、课内训练巩固:A.按要求完成下列句子.1.I have five classes every day. (变为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) ___________________________________   ____________2.I have lunch at 12:00. (变为否定句) ___________________________________3.They often chat at lunchtime. (变为一般疑问句) ________________________________________4.It’s seven fifty. (对划线部分提问) ________________________________5.up, morning, at , I, often, in, get, the, seven (连词成句) ______________________________________________ B.改错.(   ) 1.The sofa is  in  the front of the table.      ____________                 A  B   C     D(      ) 2.Where’s my shoes?                      ____________A    B  C   (      ) 3.Jim and Tom are twins brothers.            ____________                A       B  C    D   (      ) 4.He likes play football.                    ____________A  B   C   D   (      ) 5.We play  tennis on every day.             ____________A  B         C  DC.翻译下列句子.1.        快点,莉莉,七点五十了.______ ______ , Lily. It’s ______ ______.2.        你们经常在午饭时间互相聊天吗?______ you often ______ with ______ ______ at ______ ?3.        我通常在八点钟看电视.I ______ ______ ______ ______ 8:00.4.        我早晨6点起床.I ______ ______ at six ______ the morning.5.        他们每星期上学六天.They ______ ______ ______ six ______ a ______.四、课后拓展延伸:D.书面表达:以“My day”为题写一篇作文,按时间顺序描述一下自己一天的活动安排。
发表于 2007-3-19 18:53:59
Thank you very much!
发表于 2009-11-27 23:40:39
学习学习,谢谢楼主与我们分享!!!!!!!!!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表