牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

期末专项练习一:答语

woxingwosuteng 发表在 习题试卷2019-10-12 17:48 [复制链接]
专项训练一:答语
1.     Lookat my/this/that cat.                            It’scute.
2.     Lookat our/these/ those cats.            They’relovely.
3.     Doyou like dogs?                                         Yes,I do.             No, I don’t.
4.     Ilike dogs. How about you?                 Ilike pandas.
5.     Wouldyou like a pie?                                  Yes,please.         No, thank you.          No, thanks.
6.     Doyou have any bananas?                  Yes,I do.             No, I don’t.
7.     Hereyou are.                                         Thankyou.         Thanks.
8.     Let’smake a fruit salad.                        Great!
9.     Lookat our fruit salad.                         Hownice!
10.  How many mangoes do you have?             Three.                 I have three.              Ihave three mangoes.
11.  What do you have?                               I have some stickers.
12.  Can I have a look?                                 Yes.                     Sure.
13.  Can you play table tennis?                   Yes, I can.           No, I can’t.
14.  Can Mike play basketball?                    Yes, he can.         No, he can’t.
15.  Can Mr. Li play the piano?                           Yes, he can.         No, he can’t.
16.  Can Miss Li play tennis?                        Yes, she can.              No, she can’t.
17.  I can swim.                                             Ican swim too.
18.  I can’t fly.                                                I can’t fly either.
19.  Where’s my bag?                                          It’s in your bedroom.
20.  Where are my skirts?                                   They’rein the living room, on the sofa.
21.  Is your cap in the bedroom?                Yes, it is.              No, it isn’t.
22.  Are your stickers on the sofa?                    Yes, they are.      No, they aren’t.
23.  How are you?                                         I’mgood/fine/wonderful/great/hungry/thirsty.
24.  What would you like?                                  I’d like a hamburger and a glass ofmilk.
25.  Anything else?                                       A sandwich and a cup ofcoffee, please.
26.  Can I help you?                                      I’d like some fish.
27.  How much is it/the fan?                       It’s five yuan.
28.  How much are they/the fans?                    They’re fifteen yuan.
29.  How many would you like?                  I’d like ten.                Ten, please.
选出正确的答句,并将序号写在括号内。
A
(     ) 1. Where's your toy monkey?                                      A. Yes, please.
(     ) 2.Do you like pandas?                                                B. They're pineapples.
(     ) 3. What are those on the table?                                C. Yes, they are.
(     ) 4. Are these your pears?                                             D. Yes, they're cute.
(     ) 5. Would you like a cup of coffee?                              E.It's in the living room.
B
(     ) 1. How much is this bag?                                            A. Fifty.
(     ) 2. How many toy cars do you have?                            B.Yes, it is.
(     ) 3. Is your skirt in the bedroom?                                   C. No, but I can jump.
(     ) 4. Can you skate?                                                               D. Fifty yuan.
(     ) 5. Can Helen swim very well?                                     E.No, she can't.
C
(     ) 1. Can I help you?                                                        A.No, I don’t.
(     ) 2. Do you have any pies?                                         B. Yes, I’d like a sandwich.
(     ) 3. How many books do youhave?                        C. Twenty.
(     ) 4. I like dogs. How aboutyou?                                    D. It’sin your bag.
(     ) 5. Where’s my pencilcase?                                   E. I like cats.
D
(     ) 1. Can Mrs. Brown play thepiano?                             A. Don’t be sad. I can’t swim either.
(     ) 2. I can’t swim.                                                            B. It’s three yuan.
(     ) 3. Let’s make a cake.                                            C. Yes, she can.
(     ) 4. How much is thisrubber?                                        D. Goodidea.
(     ) 5. How much are thosepens?                                     E.They’re fourteen yuan.
E
(     ) 1. Is that your toy dog?                                                A. Yes, I do.
(     ) 2. Would you like a hamburger?                                  B. Yes, please.
(     ) 3. Do you like oranges?                                               C. I have a peach and somebananas.
(     ) 4. What are those?                                                      D.They’re hippos.
(     ) 5. What do you have?                                                  E.No, it isn’t. It’s Lily’s.
F
(     ) 1. How many pears doesMiss Li have?                      A. It’sbeautiful.
(     ) 2. Look at our school.                                                  B. She has nine.
(     ) 3. Here you are.                                                           C. Thank you.
(     ) 4. Do you have anypencils?                                        D.No, he can’t.
(     ) 5. Can Liu Tao skate?                                                  E. Yes, Ido.
G
(     ) 1. Look at my new toypanda.                                     A. It’s cute.
(     ) 2. Are your shoes in the living room?                          B.Yes, please.
(     ) 3. What about some pies?                                                 C. Here’s a cup of waterfor you.
(     ) 4. I’m thirsty.                                                                D. Thank you.
(     ) 5. How nice!                                                                E. No, theyaren’t.

专项训练一.docx
>
/ 2
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共2页,您只能预览前2页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表