牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

(个人精心整理)特殊句式(强调,倒装)专项训练

忘记真实 2017-11-16 21:07 [复制链接]
                                  特殊句式专项训练
1. —________, I can attach no definitemeaning to this rather grand sentence.
—Why not turn to your teacher for help?
A. As hard I might try                                                     B. Try hard as I might
C. As hard as I might try                                                D.Try as hard as I might
2. The doctor began feeling inactive and powerless acouple of days ago, but not until he developed 103-degree fever, ______ DoctorsWithout Borders, authorities said.
A. had he contacted                                              B. he had contacted
C. did he contact                                              D. he contacted
3. It would mean – for any banks that remain in Scotland– if they ever got in trouble ______ Scottish taxpayers and Scottish taxpayersalone that would bear the costs.
A. there will be                    B.it will be                  C. there wouldbe          D.it would be
4..____is the gravity of the situation that we can’t ______ the importance ofpublic attention enough.
  A. This; deliver   B. Such;underline   C. So; stress        D. What; strike
5. Itwasn’t until he spent every penny of his_________.
  A. did he hire himself out               B. that did he hire himself out
  C. that hehired himself out              D. beforehe hired himself out
6..Fundamental _______ computers are to ______ more industrial structure, heavyreliance on them may separate people in daily life and affect theirinterpersonal relationships.
A. as;develop  B. though; developing C.although; developed D. because; develop
7. Out of the train_______, well-dressedand waving to the crowd.   
A. a tall man stepped                                                     B.was stepping a tall man               
C. did a tall man step                                                     D. stepped a tall man
8. Hegot into the old truck and off _______ to one of the far corners of the farm tofix the fences.
A. didthey rush      B. they did rush         C. they rushed          D. rushed they
9.—He'snever been to Paris
       But I really want to pay a visit to that beautiful city
       A So do I        BSo I have        C Neither am I     D Me neither
10. — I’m sorry to tell you that you made a mistakein your test.
— How can that be? I did it _______ in class.
A. as told                 B. as am told          C.as telling             D. as I told
11.According to Newton’s first law of motion(运动) a body is in motion butactually never________ a body which will remain in motion forever because it isimpossible to get rid of external influence.
A. therewill be          B. it is                   C. is there       D. will it be
12.—David has made great progress recently.
—________and ________.
A.So he hasso you have                                     B. So he hassohave you
C.So has heso have you                               D. So has heso you have
13. What’s wrong with my computer, Jack?
Let mehave a check. OK, it works now.
Youmean, nothing wrong with it, ________ ?
A. isthere                    B. isn’t there                 C. is it                          D. isn’t it
14. —Sohard _______ in the past few months that great progress has been made inEnglish.
  —I can see that, only a few careless mistakes_______ in this exam.
A. has heworked; did he make             B. he hasworked; he made
C. hehas worked; has he made             D.has he worked; he made
15. ________to the current education system of China, the Ministry of Education should makesome changes to make it more efficient for selecting talents.
A. Mostof us are so accustomed                        B. So are most of us accustomed
C. Accustomedas most of us are                     D. Asmost of us are accustomed
16. Torecognize and respect a country’s own culture does not mean to close the doorto others, _______ to stand upon a principle of being superior.
A. andit means             B. but it means
C. sodoes it mean         D. neither does it mean
17. Try ________hemay , he will surelyfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.USE/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png manage to get the top prize.
   A. although                    B.while                      C. as                           D.when
18. __________ after a whole day’s work that hecould hardly stand it.
A. So he was tired and hungry                           B. Was he so tired and hungry
C. So tired and hungry he was                           D. So tired and hungry washe
19.— In no case_______   you are a senior three student.
— My teacher has told me thousand times.Anything fresh?
A. you should forget            B. forget you
C. should you forget            D. shouldn’t you forget
20.For a moment nothing happened;then_______ from the excited audience.
A. cheers had come    B. did cheers came   C. came cheers  D. cheers would come
21.I don’t suppose he might have beenwell treated in his childhood, _______he?
A. has   B. didn’t    C. was    D. did
22.__________all the demands had beenrefused _______ to go on strike.
A. Only; did the workers decide     B. Not until; the workers decided
C. Not until; did the workers’ decide  D. Only after; the workers decided
23. "Not until I knew much aboutthe Nanjing Massacre", the foreigner says, "_____ thesignificance  of setting the National MemorialDay."
A.had I understood  B. did I understand   C. Ihave understood  D. I understood

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表