只需一步,快速开始

2014高考压轴题

rachel_zhao 发表在 期末练习及试卷2014-6-21 16:05 [复制链接]
2014江苏省高考压轴卷
英    语
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. ---Did you watch the basketball match yesterday?
---Yes, I did. You know, my brother ______ in the match.
A. is playing                B. was playing                        C. has played                        D. had played
22. ---Do you know there is a saying that ______ “Teach a man to fish but not give a man a fish.”
--- Yes, it means helping those in need of help ______ themselves instead of just being helped.
A. says; to help         B. says; helping                  C. goes; help                   D. goes; helped
23. ---The news upset so many people ______ China’s consumer price index (CPI) climbed to 0.8 percent in December.
--- Well, it was the second time that the CPI ______ above zero percent.
A. that; has been        B. that; had been                C. as; is                             D. as; was
24. The desert was once a green land with huge trees, but they were cut down, which resulted in the city ______ by land.
A. to bury                        B. to be buried                        C. being buried                D. burying
25. --- There is still a copy of the book in the library. Will you go and borrow ______?
---No, I’d rather buy ______ on the internet.
A. it; one                     B. one; one           C. one; it                  D. it; it
26. Try to spend your time just on the things you find ______. That way, you’ll find life enjoyable and meaningful.
A. worth doing them                               B. worth doing
C. them worth doing                          D. worth being done
27. ______ the campus shooting that killed 20 first graders as the worst day of his presidency, President Barack Obama wants gun violence measures ______ in 2013.
A. Recalling; passing                                          B. To recall; passing       
C. Recalled; passed                                                D. Recalling; passed
28. ---What ______ Mary’s running out of money? Expensive clothes, I dare say.
---Impossible! She is not ______ about what she wears.
A. accounts to; special                       B. contributes for; particular
C. contributes to; special                             D. accounts for; particular
29. Unable to find jobs, many young people ______ illegal behavior, such as stealing, and were usually the main suspects when anything went missing.
A. take after              B. take in                 C. take to                        D. take down
30. Some people think it ______ privilege to study abroad, but it doesn’t make ______ sense if you go when you even cannot look after yourself.
A. a; the                        B. a; 不填                        C. the; 不填                        D. the; a
31. The police have been busy ______ the murder recently.
A. looking into                B. caring about                C. looking for                        D. hearing about
32. Let’s ______ our personal feelings for now, and get to our business.
A. set up                        B. set off                                   C. set about                    D. set aside
33. I ______ Lucy to be careful with her handwriting all the time, but she hasn’t polished it at all.
A. have been telling                B. told                        C. will be telling                D. have told
34. --- Hello, Tom. This is Mary speaking.
--- What a coincidence! I ______ about you.
A. just thought                B. was just thinking        C. have just thought        D. would just think
35. Aids is said ______ the biggest health challenge to both men and women in the rural area of Huaibei over the past years.
A. that it is                  B. to be                            C. that is has been           D. to have been
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The relationship between a son and his father changes over time. It may  36  and flourish(繁茂) in mutual maturity. It may fail in disliked dependence or independence.
The first  37  I have of him --- of anything, really --- is his strength. To a little boy right after World War II, a father seemed a god with strange strengths and powers  38  him to do and know any things in the world, such as putting a bicycle chain back on, building a hamster cage or guiding a jigsaw(拼板玩具) so it  39   the letter F. In fact, I learned the alphabet that way in those pre-television days.
There were, of course, rules to learn. First came the handshake.  40  of those fishy (冷冰冰的) little finger grips, but a good firm squeeze  41  by an equally strong gaze into the other’s eyes.
As time passed, there were other rules to learn. “Always do your best.” “Do it now.” “Never lie!” And most  42 , “You can do whatever you have to do.”
By my teens, he wasn’t telling me  43  to do anymore, which was scary and exciting at the same time. He  44  perspective(视角), not telling me what was around the great corner of life but letting me know there was a lot  45  just today and the next, which I hadn’t thought of.
With father, I  46  became a grown-up.
But one day, I realize now, there was a(n)  47 .
A school fact  48  something he said. Impossible that he could be wrong, but there it was in the book. I began to see, too, his  49  spots, his prejudices and his weaknesses. I never threw these up at him. He hadn’t to me. I  50  asking his advice.
There seemed to be a  51  between us, which I found  52  to fill in.
After much thought and practice (“You can do whatever you have to do.”), one night last winter, I sat down by his bed. I told my father how much I  53  him and talked of some of my advice on him.
He said he knew how hard my  54  had been to say and how proud he was of me.
“I had the best teacher,” I said. “You can do whatever you have to do.” He smiled a little. And we shook hands once again,  55 .
36. A. raise                 B. grow                    C. worsen                  D. exist
37. A. lesson                B. idea                     C. memory                D. touch
38. A. making              B. encouraging              C. getting                   D. enabling
39. A. writes                B. forms                   C. appears                  D. comes
40. A. Nothing              B. All                      C. None                   D. Some
41. A. approved             B. accompanied             C. astonished               D. appointed
42. A. strictly              B. importantly               C. urgently                 D. surprisingly
43. A. how                B. when                         C. what                   D. why
44. A. provided               B. gained                  C. lost                     D. kept
45. A. earlier than             B. more than                C. shorter than              D. less than
46. A. luckily                B. gradually                 C. surprisingly               D. regularly
47. A. choice                B. chance                  C. change                  D. check
48. A. confirmed             B. confused                 C. contradicted             D. connected
49. A. strong                B. blind                    C. poor                    D. dark
50. A. began                B. continued                C. stopped                  D. missed
51. A. gap                  B. failure                   C. crash                    D. loss
52. A. impossible             B. easy                     C. necessary                D. strange
53. A. disappointed           B. misunderstood            C. loved                   D. supported
54. A. life                   B. years                   C. speech                   D. words
55. A. hardly                B. firmly                    C. warmly                  D. friendly
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-6-24 09:49:31
谢谢你的分享
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-6-25 20:40:50
谢谢你的分享
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-9-16 17:08:27
谢谢你的分享!谢谢你的分享!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2015-10-15 23:19:25
谢谢分享,要是有答案就好了,我已经退化了