采采呀 发表于 2020-10-23 18:29:13

8A U4 reading1&2版块习题(含答案,纯手打)

Period 2Reading 1一、翻译下列短语1.痴迷于足球____   2.修理我的自行车_____3.帮助我哥哥装修房间____   4.听起来很糟糕_____5.犯了一些错误 _____ 6.把一幅画贴在墙上______7.继续做我的作业 ____8.给他买了一些书___二、根据汉语完成单词 1.What a ___(可怕的) rainstorm!It killed ten people. 2.Do you know the famous book___ (疯狂) English? 3.The doctor ___(建议) him to stop smoking.4.The book was famous____(曾经). But nobody reads it today. 5.Her room is ____ (使充满) with flowers.三、用所给单词的适当形式填空1.The little boy is crazy about ____ (play) computer games. 2.The food went bad and looked ___(terribly).3.She is a careless girl, because she often makes___ (mistake). 4.Not only he but also I ____ (be) interested in collecting stamps. 5There are many ____(shelf) in the bookshop.四、单项选择( )1-I’m sorry. I broke the window.   -You____ play football near the window.   A.shouldB.would better   C.shouldn’t   D.had better (   )2.It’s raining outside , you ____ go out.A.had better not   B.would better    C.wouldn’t   D.had better (   )3.I have ___ books than my brother. A.much more    B .many more   C. more much    D.more many (   )4.-Sorry. I took your book ___ mistake. -Never mind. A.in   B . with    C.   by    D.of ( )5.The sky is ____ clouds. A.fill withB. filled with C. fulled of D.full with 五、根据汉语提示完成句子 1.他用水装满了那个瓶子He __________________water.2.那个女孩不但歌唱得好而且舞也跳得美。   The girl _______sings well_______ dances well. 3汤姆正在粉刷他的卧室。    Tom is ____________________. 4.我的姐姐经常出席各种会议。    My sister often ______________________meetings. 5.你能帮我修理一下我的坏自行车吗?    Could you _________________my broken bicycle? 一、1.be crazy about football2. fix my bike3. help my brother print the room 4.sound terrible5. take some mistakes   6. put up a picture on the wall 7. Go on doing my homework8. buy some books for him 二、1. terrible2. crazy / mad   3. advised    4. once5. filled三、1. playing2. terrible3. mistakes4.am   5. shelves四、1. C   2. A3. A    4.C    5. B 五、1.filled the bottle with water   2.Not only ;but also3.Painting his bedroom4.Attends various5.Help me fix up
Period 3 Reading 2一、翻译下列短语    1.痴迷于,着迷于_______    2.安装____3.犯错误____   4.用……填充______5.不但……而且……_____   6.建议某人做某事______二、用所给单词的适当形式填空1.Don’t always do as others do. Su Yue, Try to be ___(oneself) 2.We must keep on _____(work) hard in the coming new year. 3.Not only you but also he ____(have ) been to Shanghai. 4.I helped him put up some ______ (shelf) in his bedroom.三、单项选择( )1-Why not buy John a toy car for his birthday?    -Good idea! He is ____ cars.         A.crazy toB. crazy aboutC.crazy with D.crazy of( ) 2.-It’s too cold today       -Yes, Why don’t you ____ your coat? A. put on       B. put up         C.take off      D.take up (   ) 3.---The box is too heavy to carry . What’s in it?   -----Oh, it is ____ books. A. filled with   B. covered with    C.used for      D.asked for    (    )4. This is my twin sister, Lucy.Not only she but also I ___good at drawing.A. is      B.am   C. are    D.be    (    )5.-We’re organizing a party next Saturday , and I’d like you to come. -What a pity! I have to ___ a meeting that day. Thank you all the same.A.joinB.join in C.attendD. take part in一、1. be crazy about   2. put in    3. make a mistake   4. fill...with   5. not only...but also6.advise sb to do sth 二、1. yourself2. working   3. has   4. shelves   三、1. B2.A 3. A 4.B 5. C
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 8A U4 reading1&2版块习题(含答案,纯手打)