注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

三年级英语期末考试卷(上海版)

开心1982 2010-6-9 14:38 [复制链接]
三年级英语期末测试卷2008.6
听力部分40%
一.        听录音,圈出听到的单词 10%
1. A. here                                        B. there                                C. where
2. A. white                                        B. write                                C. winter
3. A. hear                                        B. bear                                        C. hair
4. A. hat                                        B. ball                                        C. doll
5. A. noise                                        B. nose                                C. snow
6. A. clouds                                B. loud                                        C. flower
7. A. grey                                        B. purple                                C. sweet
8. A. smell                                        B. hard                                        C. head
9. A. hand                                        B. hard                                        C. head
10. A. pick                                        B. kick                                        C. ticket
二.听录音,勾出适当的应答句 10%
1. A. I like toys.                        (   )                 B. Yes, I like toys.                 (   )
2. A. I can see a monkey. (   )                B. I can hear a monkey.         (   )
3. A. It’s sour.                                (   )                B. It’s soft.                                        (   )
4. A. She’s five.                        (   )                 B. He’s five.                                (   )
5. A. No, I’m not.                        (   )                 B. No, I can’t.                                (   )
6. A. Winter.                                 (   )                B. Autumn.                                (   )
7. A. It’s a zebra.                        (   )                B. They are zebras.                (   )
8. A. Here it is.                        (   )                B. Yes, it is.                                (   )
9. A. His ball is blue.                (   )                 B. Her ball is blue.                (   )
10. A. No, it’s a lorry.                (   )                 B. Yes, it’s a lorry.                        (   )
三.听录音,选出你所听到的句子 10%
(   ) 1. A. In spring it’s warm and wet.
                B. In summer it’s hot and wet.
                C. In autumn it’s cool and dry.
(   ) 2. A. Kitty can hear a lorry. It’s loud.
                B. Kitty can hear a television. It’s loud.
                C. Kitty can hear a drill. It’s loud.
(   ) 3. A. She has a red and white dress.
                B. She has a pink and yellow blouse.
                C. She has a green and grey T-shirt.
(   ) 4. A. This is my toy car. These are your toy cars.
                B. These are my toy cars. That is your toy car.
                C. This is not my toy car. These are my toy cars.
(   ) 5. A. What colour can you see in the classroom? Blue.
                B. What colour can you see in the park? Blue.
                C. What can you see in the classroom? A blue bag.
四.听录音,用‘T’ 或‘F’作判断 10%
1. Tom and I are going to the park.                                                (   )
2. It’s autumn. The leaves fall and fall.                                        (   )
3. They can see many boys and girls flying kites.                (   )
4. Tom and I are standing under a tree.                                        (   )
5. Some birds are in the tree.                                                                (   )

笔试部分60%
一.        选择填空 15%
(   ) 1. ______the bird. Tweet…tweet.
                A. look at                                B. listen to                                C. Listen
(   ) 2. ______ is Mary.
                A. Her name                        B. His name                        C. She name
(   ) 3. It’s cool. It’s not hot. It’s dry. It’s ______.
                A. autumn                                B. summer                                C. winter
(   ) 4. She _____ a pink blouse.
                A. have                                B. has                                        C. is
(   ) 5. ______ bicycle is super.
                A. These                                B. This                                        C. Those
(   ) 6. Is it your ball? Yes, it is_____ ball.
                A. my                                        B. your                                C. her
(   ) 7. _____ the soup. It’s nice.
                A. Taste                                B. Touch                                C. Smell
(   ) 8. Ding-ling-ling. I can hear a ________.
                A. telephone                        B. televison                        C. raindrop
(   ) 9. ______ is a doctor and _____ mother is a teacher.
                A. Her…she                        B. She…her                        C. He…her
(   ) 10. Jack is under_____ tree.
                A. the                                        B. /                                                C. an
(   ) 11. Tom, don’t _____ at me. Listen _____ the radio.
                A. listen…at                        B. look…to                        C. look…at
(   ) 12. What are these? They are ______.
                A. nest                                        B. nests                                C. a nest
(   ) 13. The box is heavy. Let me ____ you.
                A. help                                        B. helps                                C. to help
(   ) 14. My teeth _____ white.
                A. is                                        B. are                                        C. has
(   ) 15. _____ you like ladybirds? No.
                A. Are                                 B. Can                                        C. Do
二.想一想,写出与划线部分同类的词 5%
1. I can hear a bus .My brother can hear a ________.
2. My father likes grey. My friend likes _________.
3. The orange is sour. The _________ is sweet.
4. Winter is cold. Summer is _________.
5. I don’t like lions. I like _________.
三.判断下列中英文意思是否相符,若相符的写T ,不相符的写F 10%
(   ) 1. 当你问别人时间时说:What’s the time now?
(   ) 2. 他是你的叔叔吗?Is he your aunt?
(   ) 3. 他是谁? What’s he?
(   ) 4. 盒子里的那个是什么?What’s that on the box?
(   ) 5. 我们去公园好吗?Shall we go to the park?
四.对号入座,从右边选出答语并将相应的序号填入括号内 10%            
A                                    B
(    )1.What’s the time?                     A. It’s thirteen.
(    )2.Who’s he?                            B. Nice to meet you, too.
(    )3.Where’s the cat?                       C. All right.
(    )4.Is this a camera?                      D. Come in, please.
(    )5.What’s that on the bed?                  E. It’s three.
(    )6.How are you?                         F. He’s my uncle.
(    )7.May I come in?                        G. No, it isn’t.
(    )8.What’s fifteen minus two?               H. It’s in the basket.
(    )9.Let’s put the pen in the bag.             I. Fine, thank you.
(    )10.Nice to meet you.                     J. It’s a coat.
五.选词填空,完成短文 10 %
ice-cream      umbrella      tall       sun      butterflies
garden(花园)   sand(沙子)    blue      see      hot
   It’s summer. It’s_______. The ______ shines and shines. Alice, Ben and I are in the ________. Ben is play with ________. Alice has an _________. She likes to eat ___________. There are many pupils in the garden. What can you see in the garden? I can ______ flowers, _______ trees and some ________ on the flowers. The sky is _______. We are happy.
六.读短文,用T , F 判断下面句子 10%
  Hello, my name is Kate. I have a cat. His name is Jack. He is four years old. He is a nice, white cat. His eyes are big and his ears are big, too. He has a long tail. I like to play with Jack. He is very soft and smooth. He likes fish and milk and he likes to play with my ball. He can catch (抓) mice. Now I can’t see him. Where is he? Oh, he is in the tall tree.
(   ) 1. Kate is four years old.
(   ) 2. Jack is a nice, brown cat.
(   ) 3. Kate likes to play with Jack and Jack likes to play with the ball.
(   ) 4. Jack likes fish and milk.
(   ) 5. Now Jack is under the tree.

三年级英语期末听力2008.6
一.        听录音,圈出听到的单词 10%
1. Where are you, Kitty?
2. Can your brother write? No, he can’t.
3. Mary’s hair is red and yellow.
4. My uncle gives me a new doll. It’s nice.
5. What’s that noise?
6. Look, many clouds. They are blue.
7. I like purple best. What colour do you like?
8. Please smell these flowers.
9. The stone is hard.
10. Don’t pick up the stick.
二.听录音,勾出适当的应答句 10%
1. What do you like?                                2. What can you hear?
3. How does the banana feel?                4. How old is your sister?
5. Can you dance?                                       
6. It’s cold. It’s dry. The wind blows and blows. What season is it?
7. What is it?                                                8. May I have a red pencil?
9. What colour is Mr Li’s ball?        10. Is this a lorry?
三.听录音,选出你所听到的句子 10%
1. In spring it’s warm and wet.
2. Kitty can hear a drill. It’s loud.
3. She has a pink and yellow blouse.
4. This is my toy car. These are your toy cars.
5. What can you see in the classroom? A blue bag.
四.听录音,用‘T’ 或‘F’作判断 10%
  Today is Saturday. It is a fine day. My friend Tom and I are going to the park. It is spring. There are many beautiful flowers in the park. They are red, yellow, green and white. We can see kites in the sky. Many boys and girls are flying kites. We are sitting under a tree. Listen to the birds in the tree. We are very happy.

评分

查看全部评分

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2010-6-11 11:00:00
Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-6-24 10:19:38
不是新教材的吧,不过谢谢
发表于 2010-8-9 10:35:10
非常感谢啊~~呵呵
发表于 2010-8-16 17:10:03
Thank you very much
发表于 2011-5-5 14:00:43