QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

7Bunit1-unit3复习提纲

李尧 2010-3-29 09:50 [复制链接]
牛津7B  Unit 1-----Unit 3期中复习提纲
Unit One
一、             单词
四会    dream   capital   beach   sea   town   wooden   over   climb   ladder
        quiet    rain     while   sitting room   street   share   friendly   above
        dinning room    grow   most  lie   bookshelf   shower   lamp   bath   
        in front of   chalk   below  printer   shelf   top   tidy   sixteen   seventeen
        nineteen    seventy   ninety   thousand   million   arrive   seventh   sixth
        come   exam   second   third   fourth   fifth   ninth   eleventh   twelfth
        twentieth   sound   bathroom    afraid   still    message
三会    palace   balcony   cushion   bunk beds   cupboard   sink   basin   opposite
        air conditioner   mirror   football pitch
二会    wardrobe
二、             词组
1. live in a palace   2. live next to a restaurant   3. the biggest one   4. the capital of the USA
5. chat with friends   6. sit on the big floor cushions    7. look out  at   8. stay with
9. over a river   10. my own bedroom   11. make dinner   12. in the centre of
13. on a busy street   14. share…with    15. come first   16. arrive in Beijing   17. the 7th of Apirl   18. have a free day   19. the Great Wall    20. the Summer Palace   21. the Palace Musem   22. take sb to sp   23. be different from   24. call from sp   25. take a message
26. call…back   27. at least   28. on the ground/first/second floor   29. have a shower/bath
30. 50 meres long   31. at the same time
三、重点句型
1. woud like to do sth = want  to do sth          2. like to do th ( like doing sth)
  would like sb to do sth= want sb to do sth       4. sound + adj     
5. ask sb to do sth                            6. can’t wait to do sth
四、             重点句子
1. Would you like to live in a palace, Eddie?      2. What’s your favourite?
3. The capital of Japan is Tokyo.                4. I climb a ladder to get into my house.
5. My family and I often sit in the kitchen while my mother makes dinner.
6. I live with my family in a flat on a busy street.   7. A garden is the best place to grow flowers.
8. Stephen is lying on his bunk bed.              9. Sandy sits between Kitty and me.
10. The window is opposite the door.            11. I can’t wait to see you.
12. I think you’ll be tired after a long plane trip.    13. Where else are we going?
14. I’ll take you to the Space Museum and we’ll visit the Palace Museum on Saturday.
15. That sounds great.                         16. Amy get eighty-points . She came fifth.
17. It’s really different from the flats in Beijing.     18. I’ll ask him to call you back.
19. What kind of home do you live in?            20. Wilson lives two floors above Wendy.
五、             语法
1. 介词的用法  区别 in front of ,  in the front of     above/ on / over
2. 基数词、序数词的用法 (特别注意基数词、序数词的读法和写法)
6,425,200= six million, four hundred and twenty-five thousand, two hundred
first, second, third, fifth, eighth, ninth,  twelfth, twentieth, twenty-first

Unit Two
一、             单词
四会    none   order   badminton   underground   air   pollution   area   country   
        lake   building   such   place   like   close   far   hey   until  so   western
        local  theatre   teach   take   less   waiter   shopper   sick   hospital   ham
        chip   beef   fork   plate   each   loaf   packet   coke   either   right  
        finger   hold   week   group   full   nearby   ride   bicycle   wonderful
        sunny   rice    bottle   instead
三会    tin   souvenir   dirty   exchange   exhibition   miss   golden   works of art
        painting   stone   carving   youth   centre   type
二会    pizza   cashier   carton   throne   pottery
二、重点词组
1. order a pizza   2. three tins of dog food   3. by underground   4. go walking  5. most of us
6. such a tall building   7. be close to   8. at night   9. in the centre of Beijing   10. at the theatre    11. sing Beijing Opera    12. over there    13. hold a party   14 have a good time
15. send an e-mail to Mr Mu     16. the best game in the world    17. see fine works of art
18. meet friends at the youth centre   19. show…around    20. ride bicycles
三、重点句型
1. let sb do sth             2. enjoy/love/like doing               3. want to do sth
4. have to do sth           5. why don’t you=why not do sth        6. There be…to do
7. It takes sb some time to do sth              
四、             重点句子  
1. How many tins of dog food can we buy with that?        2. I enjoy/love eating Chinese food.
3. Let’s take them to the sports centre.            4. Here is such a tall building.
5. It’s only 40 minutes from the centre of Beijing by underground.
6. There is less air pollution in Sunshine Town than in other areas of Beijing.
7. We do not have to go far if we want help with our homework.
8. You can shop until ten o’clock at night in Star Shopping Mall.
9. Why don’t you visit our local theatre with us?
10. A theatre is a good place to go if you like Beijing Opera.
11. How much beef and ham shall we get?        12. What else do you want to buy?
13. There is no chicken.  There is no.            14. I really like the boy in red T-shirt.
15. There are lots of fun and interesting things to see and do.
16. I like going into town on my bicycle.          17. What kind/type of house do you live in?
18. How much does a bottle of orange juice cost?
19. Let’s take the exchange students to the Chongqing restaurant instead.
20.I think it’s a wonderful place to live.
五、             语法
区别 1. how much / how many       2. no / none       3. may be /maybe
  Unit Three
一、             单词
四会    follow   north   northwest    southwest   call    robber   drive   quickly
        police   station   just   push   away   fail  use   knife   work   route  
        along   right   another   stop   traffic   light    jump   later   suddenly   
        surprised   catch   crossroads   straight   corner   road   hotel   cross
        across   round   off   onto   train   stair  south   step   side   bridge   join   win   paper   turning  towards   everybody   note   page   monitor  postcard
三会    entrance    correct   cloudy   campfire   path   field   barbecue   picnic
        invite  exit   complete   signature   footbridge  
二会    tunnel   farewell
二、             点词组
1. follow me =come with me    2. go up/down/along    3. be north of sp   4. at once  
5. in the end =at last     6. be afraid    7. go by bus    8. get a call    9. live nearby
10. drive/run to     11. get into/ out of the car     12. jump into/ out of the car
13. three men in police uniform    14. run into/ out of the building    15. drive/run away
16. ask them about the robbers     17. push sb into the back of a van   
18. take different routes (take another route)    19. stop at the traffic lights
20. turn right/ left into ….Road     21. take the first /second turning on the left/ right
22. at a crossroads     23. swim across the pool     24. go through the tunnel
25. climb up/ down the hill    26 walk down /across / towards /straight on / past
27. at the other side of    28. join sb  /  join in sth   29 have a picnic / barbecue
30. all over the world     31. on the websites    32. the note on the next page
三、             点句型
1. be afraid (that)+clause  /   be afraid of    /  be afraid to do sth
2. try to do sth     3. tell/ ask sb about sth      tell /ask sb to do sth
4. use sth to do = do sth with sth       5. invite sb to do sth    6. stop doing sth
7. be surprised to do sth
四、             重点句子
1. The Sunnyside Garden is northwest of the zoo.
2. Don’t be afraid. Come with me.          3. Paul tried to open the door but failed.
4. Shall we take different routes?           5. Justin stopped talking.
6. Can you tell me the way to ….?  /   Can you tell me how to get to …..?
7. He was surprised to see the three men in the police station.
8. The map shows you how to get to Sunshine Park.
9. They tried to run away but we caught them in the end.    10. I don’t think I’ll…..
11. When you come to the corner of the road, turn right and you’ll see a hotel.
12. Walk along South Road, you’ll see …. on your right.
13. Walk straight on until you see the traffic lights.
14. It’s easy to walk from your building to mine.
五、             语法
1 区别介词 through / across   2. go along / up  /down  
2 一般将来时  am / is /are going to do sth
will + do        (I / We)  shall + do
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2010-3-30 16:23:58
VERY GOOD, TKS!!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-4-8 19:24:34
VERY GOOD, TKS!!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-4-15 11:12:53
非常谢谢,很好的材料。
发表于 2010-4-15 11:50:38