注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

八年级下册英语测评卷

13348085583 发表在 期末练习及试卷2019-3-21 15:02 [复制链接]
八年级下学期英语测评
(满分100分)
一、单项选择(本题共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
1. We know English is ______ usefullanguage, and it’s also ______ important language.
A. an; a                 B. a; an                        C. an;the                            D. a;the
2. —It’s clever_____ you to help me work out the difficult math problem. Thanks!

—You are welcome. Now it’s easier________ you to understand it.

A. of; of           B. of; for              C. for; of            D. for; for
3. Wait a minute. Fifty percent of theclass _____________homework yet.
A. hasn’t been finished     B. hasn’tfinished     C. haven’t been finished     D. haven’tfinished
4. —When did your father come back from England?  —__________.
A. Until 2 weeks ago.      B.Since 2 weeks ago.       C. For 2 weeks.       D.Not until last Sunday.
5. —Amy speaks Chinese well andshe also likes Chinese food.
—She ______ Beijing since she was a kid.
A. went to                    B.was away from         C. has left                     D. has lived in
6. — Who can help me carry the heavy box?

— I think Ted is __________ to do it. But the door is __________ forhim to go through.

A. too strong; too narrow                    B.so strong; narrow enough              
C. enough strong; narrow enough                D.strong enough; too narrow
7. —Why didn’t I see you at Lucy’s party last night?   — Because I __________ to her party.
A. wasn’t invited      B. didn’t invite     C. wasn’tinviting     D. haven’t been invited
8. —Thevolunteers really provided the athletes with support.

—Exactly. __________ they helpedmake the event!

A. What a great success                      B. What great success  
C. How a great success                        D.How great success
9. Westudents can _______ food and old clothes to the homeless people, and thfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png say
C. you should wear the wrong shoes for yourfeet
D. wearing your own shoes helps you walkfaster

四、词汇应用(共20小题;每小题1分,计20分)
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)
A. 根据句意和汉语提示写出单词, 完成句子。(每空限一词)
46. UNICEF helps build a better world foreveryone, ________(尤其)children all over the world.
47. After two months’ __________ (训练), he found himself able to finishthe task on his own.
48. Dr. Ma as well as his __________(医疗)team cured many cases ofblindness last year.
49. George is famous as one of the mostpopular ____________(采访者).
50.You don’t know what trouble the deafpeople have _________ (介绍) themselves to the public.
51. Look! That car is moving at high_____________(速度).It maycause danger.
52.They voted (反对) the plan of turning the farmland into a factory.
53.If you want to borrow books, you can goto the library (在…对面) my home.
54. His history teacher loves travelling.He has many exciting (经历) in different countries.
B. 根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。(每空不限一词)
55. I won’t go to bed until my homework____________(finish) this evening.
56. Many people went to the concert,____________ (include) his teachers and parents.
57. The charity show will be___________(success) held in our school next Friday.
58. We should try our best to helpthe___________(able) people.  
59.----Can the magazine _________ (take)outof the library? ---- Sorry, you can’t.
60. We must stop pollution ________ (live)a happy life.
61. ---What can we do forthose_________(home) people?
  ---We can build more houses since they have no place to live.
62. If you have a chance ________ (study)abroad, take it.
63. The man can’t see anything because ofhis __________  (blind).
64. Many children’s lives _________(change)because of the war at that time.
65.----Helen is different from her mostclassmates.
----I quite agree with you. Everyone wants to join the party _______(notincluding)her.

五、任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分)(每空一词)

We need to be responsible for our environment. Being a frugalconsumer (节俭的消费者) is oneway to help. But, what exactly does that mean?

Use It Up

You can use things up instead of wasting them. Squeeze that last bitof toothpaste(牙膏) out of thetube. Use the last little piece of soap. Don't throw away any bits of thebiscuit at the bottom of the box.  

Wear It Out

You do not always need to have new things. If your sports trainershave broken laces, but they still fit you. Repair them and wear themlonger. You don't have the latest iPhone until the old one doesn'twork anymore. Then you can get a new one. Think twice before replacingsomething that still works.   

Make It Do

When something you want is not on hand, look for something else thatyou already have to take its place. If you are packing your lunch fortomorrow and want a butter sandwich, you are out of butter. Have a cheesesandwich instead so that you can use all of the cheese. Learn to fix brokentoys instead of just throwing them away. With a little thought, you can makesomething do, instead of buying something new.

Do Without

Think about all those things that you would like to have. Do youreally need them? How long will you really play with that new toy you sawon TV? Making the things that we want uses up your world's resources(资源). And, getting rid of the thingswe don't want any more takes up even more resources and space.

The __66__ of Being a Frugal Consumer

Use it up

Using things up instead of wasting them,  such as __67__ the last bit of the toothpaste and using the last piece of the  soap.

Wear it out

Thinking __68__ before replacing  something that still works.

Make it do

__69__ any thought, you may lose  something you can make.

Do without

Choosing something you really __70__ and  give up useless things for you.

六、翻译句子(共5小题,每小题3分,满分15分)
71.他还没有去过那个世界闻名的主题公园。
  He____________________________________________________________________.
72.点击图标,你将能在网站上搜寻到很多信息。
_________________________, and you will___________________________________.
73.你介意与他通过写电子邮件交流吗?
  Doyou mind ____________________________________________________________?
74.这对年轻夫妇已经来大英博物馆三个半小时了。
  Theyoung couple ________________________________________________________.
75.自从他与她结婚以来就习惯于向她征求意见。
  He_______________________________________since he ______________________.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表