牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8下 Unit1易考题目25单选+填空+翻译专练

琛晨臣 发表在 本单元综合2019-3-4 19:45 [复制链接]
file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDAE.tmp.png8B unit 1  易考题练习
(   )1.---Have you_______________ been to Shanghai? ---No, I have ___________been there.
A. ever ; never  B. never ; never   C. never; ever   D. ever; ever
(   )2. The weather in my hometown is _________ cleaner than __________ in Beijing.
          A. more; that                         B. much; those                C. much; that                 D. more; those
(   )3.---Have you bought a new CD__________?      ---Yes,   I’ ve __________bought one.
A. already, already   B. yet, yet   C. already,  yet    D. yet, already
(   )4. The changes ____ Xinghua ____very great at present.  A  in; are  B. in; is  C. of; was D. to; is
(   )5. My aunt _______a farmer. Now she’s a worker.    A. used to is   B. used to being     C. used to be       D. uses to be
(   )6. He and his family have lived together since he__________.
A. is born    B. has been born    C. was born    D. has born
(   )7. __________, life here is better now than before.  A. On the way   B. By the way   C. All the way   D. In some ways
(   )8. I feel___ thirsty. I’d like ____juice.  A a bit; a bit B. a few; a few C. a few; a bit D. a bit; a little
(   )9. __________do you know the country?  A How many  B. How often C. What  D. How well
(  )10. Their help made ______ possible for many poor students to go to school.
A. this       B. that            C. one          D. it
(  )11. There _______a big river in front of the house but now it has turned into farmlands.
  A. used to have              B. used to be            C. is used to having          D. is used to be
(  )12. —When did you______ see our English teacher Mr Wu?   —About two years ______.
A. last; ago            B. last; later     C. final; ago           D. final; later
(  )13. —______ are you going to be a writer?  —By reading more books and writing articles.
A. Why          B. When       C. How        D. Where
(  )14. I don’t mind ______ if you are tired.    A. drive        B. driving     C. to drive      D. to driving
(  )15. —Alice, how’s your grandpa?
—He’s fine. He used to ______ TV after dinner, but now he is used to ______ for a walk.
A. watch; go               B. watching; go     C. watching; going          D. watch; going
(  )16. —Have you finished your report yet?    —______. But it is almost done.
A. Yes, I have              B. Not exactly     C. Never mind             D. Thank you
(    )17. Mike, you can get good grades ______ hard work.
A. through                    B. from      C. at                                    D. of
(    )18. ______ isn’t always easy to enjoy yourself during holidays, because there are too many people everywhere.
A. That                      B. This         C. One                       D. It
(    )19. —How much milk did you put in the coffee?   —I’m sorry to say, ______. I forgot.
A. none                               B. nothing       C. no one                      D. no
(    )20.Good to see you again  It's almost three years_______ we met last time
            A until                    B. before                    C. while                         D. since
(    )21. —Well, ______. There’s nothing more we can do.   —Oh. I know you tried your best.
A. that’s it                    B. that’s OK   C. it’s nothing            D. it’s all right
(    )22.Good to see you again  It's almost three years_______ we met last time
            A until                    B. before                    C. while                         D. since
(    )23.Now I am living far from my hometown. I feel good here but I miss my old friends        .
    A. at a time      B. from time to time    C. at all times            D. at any time
(    )24.It           ten years           I worked in this new office.
    A. is; since      B. is; after    C. was; since      D. has been; after
(    )25.─You have never been to Japan,           ?
    ─          . I've only been to the UK.
   A. have you; YesI have   B. haven't you; Yes, I haven't   C. have you; No, I haven't   D. haven't you; No, I have
(    )26. Tom did his homework_______ 11 last night.
    A. since                    B. before                    C. till            D. for
(    )27. It's very_______ to play_______ Chinese chess with him
    A. pleasure; a                    B. pleased; the         C. pleasant; /                    D. interesting; the
(    )28. -Would you like to watch Painted Skin Ⅱ with me?
-Certainly. I don't mind seeing again although I_______ it twice.
A. saw                    B. was seen            C. have seen                D. had seen
(     )29.Can you give me___ water?
A. a little of      B. a bit of    C. a bit       D. a few
(     )30.__   your grandpa__  in the old house in the past?  
A. Did; live           B. Has; lived   C. Have; lived          D. Do; live
(     )31.—I have finished my homework. —When _____you____ it?
A. do; finish     B. will; finish          C. have; finished  D. did; finish
(     )32.______pleasant life we are having in the century!
A. What          B. How        C. What a           D. How a
(     )33. ─You           Joyland in Changzhou last summer?
    ─No. I           of a place called Joyland.
A. have visited; haven't heard    B. visited; haven't heard
C. have visited; didn't hear      D. visited; didn't hear
(     )34. Look at that new model plane. It  must_____ a lot of money.
      A. cost                     B. pay            C. spend             D. take
(     )35. We haven’t seen each other _________.
A. for long    B. two days ago         C. for two days ago D. a long time ago
(   ) 36. . —Is Jane going to move to Shanghai? —Yes, she told me the news ______.
A. her        B. herself          C. him          D. himself
(   ) 37.Excuse me, does Mr Smith’s son live here? He _________ be here, but he has moved.
A. has to        B. used to      C. tried to              D. happened to
(   )38. . --- Have you ever seen _____ one-eyed elephant ? --- No, never. And you?
    A. a                       B. an                  C. any                              D. some
(   ) 39. Thomas       Kate for two years, and they have had a child.
A. got married with  B. has been married to C. married to  D. married
(   ) 40 My son _____ up yet because he _____ to bed very late last night.
A. hasn’t got; has gone         B. didn’t get; went  C. doesn’t get; went        D. hasn’t got; went
(    )41. Anny _________ Jeff when they were both 25 years old.
A. get married         B. married                 C. married with         D. get married to
(    )42. We’ll go swimming if the weather __________ fine tomorrow. A. is B. was         C. will be         D. is going to be
(    )43. It ______ five years since he left for Beijing. A. was        B. have been         C. is         D. is going to be
(    )44. Although he was very tired, __________ he went on __________.
A. but; to work                 B. /; work                 C. /; working                         D. but; working
(    )45. ---Ann has gone to Australia. ---So _________ her parents.   A. has         B. had                 C. did         D. have

8下 Unit1易考题目25单选 填空 翻译专练第一周.docx
>
/ 4
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共4页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表