牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8B Unit1词汇专项练习

琛晨臣 发表在 本单元综合2019-3-4 19:42 [复制链接]
file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsBE89.tmp.jpg牛津英语8B Unit1past and present词汇专项练习
一、根据句意及所给中文提示、首字母或英文解释,写出句子所缺单词,每空限填词。
1. (2018.江苏泰州姜堰区一模) Now water p ________ has been one of the most serious problems.
2. You will________   (意识到) the mistake you made today in the future.
3. This is the fastest way to ________  (to make something better) your English.
4. The teacher often tells me that nothing is ________(cannot happen) if I put my heart into it.
5. Mother thinks it is a ________  (浪费) of time to play computer games.
6. I've been in this city________  (from a particular time in the past) I was born,
7. If you want to ________ (to make something come true) your dream, you must study hard from now on.
8.They lived together as ________ (丈夫) and wife for years,
9. Most of the workers in these ________ (工厂) are from poor areas.
10. The government should stop the factories from putting the w ________ into the lake.
11. Have you seen the play called We Get Married r________  ?
12. Have you ________ (曾经) eaten chocolate?- -No.
13. My mother has ________ (not once) been to the Great Wall. We will go there this summer.
14. My cousin is a computer engineer. He's good at ________ (修理) computers.
15. Lu Xun was one of the most famous writers in the 20th ________ (a period of 100 years) in China.
16. (2018.江苏苏州) Confidence is an important ________ (条件) if you want to achieve success.
17. His father________  (go back) from the USA the day before yesterday.
18. His mother is a teacher. She works in a________  (小学教育的) school.
19. (2018.广西柳州)It's our duty to protect the ________ ( the natural world).
20. (2018.江苏扬州一模) My uncle is a businessman and he goes a________  from time to time.
21. This road is too________ (not wide) for your car to go through.
22. You can't find any large ________ (not closed) spaces in the city.
23. When he was at ________ (小学教育 的) school, he was very naughty(淘气的).
24.----If we still pollute our e________  we cannot see the beauty of nature any longer.
----You're right. But some people haven't realized its importance.
25.Our town has become modern and people are enjoying a ________ (舒服的) life now.
二、根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。
1. (2018.江苏淮安清江浦区二模)
In some cities in the________(north) part of China, air pollution is very serious.
2. (2018.江苏无锡惠山区二模) Alice learned to ride last year, and since then she______(ride)to school.
3.I lived in the___________(south) of town with my parents two years ago.
4. My aunt and uncle got_______________(marry) thirty years ago. Now they have two children.
5. Danny and Daniel are brothers, and their______(wife) are sisters. That's interesting.
6. (2018.江苏无锡锡山区锡东片一模) US President Donald Trump has already made many decisions that______(surprise) the USA and the world since he took office.
7. (2018.江苏无锡锡北区一模) This is the second time that he ______ (get) full marks in English
8. Older people used to ______ (see) films on the square.
9. When his wife and two little children left him, he was very ______ (alone).
10. ______ (luck), the government took action to improve the situation.
11.- You mean Tom is right?______(exact).
12. They have no ______ ( communicate) with me.
13. It makes work much______  (easy) than before.
14. (2018.江苏宿迁) I ______ (not finish) my homework yet, I am afraid I can't go to the park
with you,
15. (2018.江苏泰州海陵区适应性训练二)Avengers:  Infinity War《复仇者联盟3is on at Wanda Cinema. Let's go with Andy.
----He may not go with us because he ______ (see) it before
16. Many changes  ______ (take) place in this village in the past few years.
17.Millie's mother  ______ ( bring) her some apples just now. She is now eating one.
18.Tom  ______ (do) his homework when I went to see him yesterday evening.
19.I hope I can visit Starlight Town and see the changes  ______ (me).
20.The film shows us a war that happened ______ (century) ago.
21. (2018●江苏江阴要塞区二模)Teddy can't stand up straight because he ________ (lie) in bed for days with a bad cold.
22. (2018.江苏无锡新吴区二模) Look at these footprints! Someone ________ (step) into our garden.
23.I ________ (lend) her some CDs three days ago, but she ________ (not give) them back to me yet.
24. (2018.江苏无锡丁蜀学区一模)---Turn off the TV, dear! The baby is seeping.
There is no need. He ________ (wake) up

8B Unit1词汇专项练习.docx
>
/ 2
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共2页,您只能预览前2页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表