找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

9A期中考试试卷听力及答案

叶婷婷 发表在 期中练习及试卷2018-11-10 15:31 [复制链接]
初三英语听力材料
第一部分 听对话回答问题  (计10分,每小题1分)
1.      W: Do you want to be a policeman or an artist in thefuture?
M: Both are OK, but my parents want me to be a teacher.
2.      W: When a house is on fire, what should we do?
M: You should call firefighters for help .
3.      M: Hi, lily? Are you feeling better these days?
W:Well,yes. The doctor made me eat more vegetables.
4.      W: Did the watch cost you much?[来源:Z#xx#k.Com]
M:Not too much. It is worth 50 dollars. I bought it for ahalf.
5.      W:I’m going to Hawaiiwith my grandparents tomorrow.
M: Have a good trip.
6.      M:Where are my socks, Mum ?
W: They are under your bed. Don’t throw your things aboutnext time.
7. M: Could you describe Mrs Black for me, please?
W: She’s not tall and she has long hair.She’s serious and shy.
8.W:Why do I always have a cold? I feel terrible. What should I do?
   M:It’s because you don’t wear enough clothes, I’m afraid. Take the pills, drinkmore water and have a good rest. You will be fine soon.  
9.      M:Hi, Susan! What about going swimming with me?
W: That’s a goodidea, Tom. But my mother has gone shopping. I have to look after my littlebrother.  
10.  M:Let me tell you something about myself. I left college when I was 23. Two yearslater, I became an Art teacher.
W: That was in theyear of 2006 when you were graduated from college.
第二部分 听对话和短文回答问题  (计10分,每小题1分)
听一段对话,回答11-12小题。
M: Susan, what do you do forexercise?
W: I run and ride a bicycle everyday and go swimming once a week. How about you?
M: I used to go swimming andskating a lot in high school. But now I’m too busy.
W: That’s too bad. Exercise isreally important.
M: I know. What’s your favourite sport?
W: I enjoy running.
听第一篇短文,回答第13—15小题。
Hello,everyone. Thanks a lot for asking me to share my experience of learningEnglish. Now, I can tell you some methods. First, my secret of Learning Englishbetter is to enjoy it. When you feel learning is pleasant, you won’t mindspending too much time reading more or speaking with foreigners. Second, takeit easy. Don’t wish you could master a foreign language in a short time. Smallsteps will bring you closer to success. Third, practice as much as you can.Remember, practice makes perfect. At last, if you fail in an exam, don’t loseheart. Keep on learning. Where there is a will, there’s a way.
听第二篇短文,回答16-20小题。
Mr Brown was going away for a week. Before heleft, he said to his son, "if anyone asks for me, you can tell him thatyour father is out, and will be back in a week ."
  "OK, Dad," said his son. But MrBrown was afraid his son couldn't remember this, he wrote the words down on apiece of paper. His son put the paper into his small pocket.
Four days passed,but no one came to see Mr Brown. The boy thought no one would come, so he burntit that evening. The next afternoon, a man knocked at the door.
“Where is yourfather?" he asked. The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and lookedfor
初三英语期中考试听力及答案.doc
>
/ 2
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共2页,您只能预览前2页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2020-8-20 15:09:07
光有材料没有题目吗?这不厚道吧
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册