出生地
台湾
身高
1.73m
外貌

音乐方面
创作大约100首歌曲、 获得300多项奖。

表演方面
曾主演《头文字D》(Initial D)、《功夫灌篮》(Kungfu Dunk)、《满城尽带黄金甲》(Curse of the Golden  Flowr)等影片。

2005年荣获金马奖(the Golden Horse Award)最佳新人奖(the Best Newcomer  Award)。
My FavoriteStar----Jay Chou
MyFavorite Star——Jay Chou
MyFavorite Star is Jay Chou. He was born in Taiwan on 18th January 1979. He's1.73 metres tall. He's cool (smart, handsome...etc) with small eyes. He's oneof the most popular stars loved by millions of fans. He's good at not onlywriting but also singing songs. He has written about 100 songs and got over 300awards. He also does well in acting. He played the lead role in the filmsInitial D, Kungfu Dunk, Curse of the Golden Flower and so on. In 2005, he wonthe Best Newcomer Award at the Golden Horse Awards. I hope he'll be even moresuccessful in the music and acting fields.
. 书面表达。(15分)新 课   标   第   一 网
    请你根据提示写一篇80100字的短文。
    张杰是一个中国的电影明星,他不仅年轻而且英俊,深受影迷喜爱。1998年,张杰拍了一部恐怖片,在影片中他扮演了一位侦探。在片中,这位侦探查看了现场,询问邻居一些问题,寻找到了线索,最终抓住了杀人犯。由于张杰在这部影片中担任了重要角色并演得十分精彩,他获得了奥斯卡最佳男演员奖。下星期天晚上700900这部影片将在金色电视台播出。
    参考单词:奥斯卡Oscar   恐怖horror           线索clue
Zhang Jie is a Chinese film star. He is not only youngbut also handsome. He has a lot of fans and all of them like him very much. In1998, Zhang Jie played the role of a detective in a horror film. In the film,this detective checked the scene, asked the neighbours some questions and foundthe clues, at last he caught the murderer. Because Zhang Jie played an importantrole and played very wonderfully, he won an Oscar for Best Actor. This filmwill be shown on Golden TV at 7:00 –– 9:00 p.m. next Sunday.

9A-期末作文.doc
>
/ 11
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共11页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2022-1-4 11:29:56
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册