注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

译林版9A-Unit2综合练习题(含答案)

北方以北 发表在 本单元综合2018-9-29 18:44 [复制链接]
9A-Unit2试题
(满分120分)
一 . 单项填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)  
(   )1.Usually, it’s easier to make     decision than to take     action.
         A.a; an                   B./; an                  C./;/                      D.a;/
(   )2.In Western countries, women are always dressed     white     their wedding day, because white is thecolour of purity.
         A.on; on                               B. in; in                                    C.on; in     D. in; on
(   )3.Wearing blue clothes can make _______ easier to feel less stressed. I will weara blue T-shirt today.  X  k  B 1 .c o  m
         A.that                    B.me                     C.it                           D. myself
(   )4.— Do you think Andy can be a good policeman?
           —Yes, I think so. He has the ability to stay     when something dangerous happens.
         A.calm                  B.excited                C.afraid                     D. nervous
(   )5.It’s believed that our moods are sometimes     by colours. Many scientists are doing some research (研究) on this subject.
         A.required           B. chosen           C. influenced             D.explained
(   )6.— Shall we watch Japanese cartoons?
           —Japanese cartoons are not my cup of tea. I     watch talk shows.
         A.would like        B. would better      C. would rather         D.should rather
(   )7.— Why not join them in their party?
           —Well, I am not invited. And I     to go to the cinema.
         A.prefer                 B.discover              C. wish                      D. require
(   )8.I can’t stop     if Tom will show up at the party. We will be happy if hecan come.  
         A.hoping            B. wishing           C. believing           D.wondering
(   )9.— What does the sentence “If you were the earth, I would rather     the moon than the sun” mean?
           —It means “I would like to move around you”. How sweet it sounds!
         A.be                       B.to be                  C.being                    D. to being
(   )10.— It seems that Jimmy is feeling bad about the exam.
            —He needs to    . A “C” is not the end of the world. X|k  |B| 1 . c |O |m
         A.cheer himself up                B. calmhimself downC. let himself down      D.warm himself up
(   )11.You never know how much difficulty we had     the problem. Luckily, we managed to solve itwith Mrs Wu’s help.
         A.working out      B. work out           C. worked out          D.to work out
(   )12.— Do you think I should wear an orange shirttoday?
            —Yes.     orange can bring you good luck, it is good for yourinterview.

9A-U2练习.doc
>
/ 10
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共10页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表