QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

无锡市2011-2017中考真题卷

Hannan 2018-1-18 14:48 [复制链接]
2017年无锡市英语中考试卷
I卷(客观题共50分)
一、单项选择(本大题共14小题;每小题1, 14分)
    ABCD四个选项中, 选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。
(        ) 1. -_________did it take J. K. Rowling to write the Harry Potter series?
-Over 15 years.
A. How soon               B. How often         C. How long           D. How far
(        ) 2. I don't care how you do the job. I only care _______ it can be done. Just give me a date!
        A. where                  B. when             C. what                 D. why
(        ) 3. Tom! You're no longer a 3-year-old kid. I can cook dinner for you, but don't expect me
to do _________ for you. Go and tidy your room!
        A. everything              B. something               C. anything             D. nothing
(        ) 4. They promised that they________ me look for my key until it was found. But they soon
walked away.
A. will help                B. have helped              C. would help            D. had helped
(        ) 5. There's one taken by the River Seine __________these photos. Can you find it out?
A. except                   B. including               C. between             D. among
(        ) 6. -I've just received a Wechat message" ttyl". Do you know ____________?
       -It stands for "talk to you later".
           A. how does it mean         B. how it means              C. what does it mean  D. what it means
(        ) 7. We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories. And
those that carry us _____________ are dreams.
          A. behind                  B. forward                C. away               D. round
(        ) 8. I won't ______any more of your time. But would you give me a direct "yes " or "no"?
          A. give 'up           B. take up                   C. make up              D. put up
(        ) 9. -How can Julie say bad words about me? I thought we were good friends.
       -Who told you that? Friends need
A. encourage               B. distance                C. trust               D. shame
(        ) 10. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you ________ keep moving.
A. can                      B. must                         C. can't.                         D. mustn't
(        ) 11. -Here's a present for you. Happy birthday, sweetie! Open it.
        -Wow? An iWatch? __________! Thank you so much, Dad!
        A. What a surprise     B. What surprise                C. What a waste          D. What waste
(        ) 12. This fruit ________ terrible to me, so I've never tried it. But my mum loves it.
A. tastes                   B. tasted             C. smells              D. smelled
(        ) 13.__________ Here we are in India. So why not try on the the saris, dear?
A. When in Rome, do as the -Romans do.        B. No pain, no gain.
        C. You're never too old to learn,                D. Practice makes perfect.
(        ) 14.- Hey, man! Can you believe that? The Chinese Football Team won the match last
night!
       -_____________ They haven't won a single match in the past two years.
A. No doubt!       B. What a pity!       C. Guess what!     D. Are you joking?
二、完形填空(本大题共10小题;每小题1, 10分)
    先通读下面的短文, 掌握其大意, 然后在每小题所给的四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
    A few years ago the company I work' for sent my wife and me to live in New York for a year. I've always loved jogging, so I was really  15  when I found out our flat was next to Central Park. This   16   that every morning I could go for a run before I went to work.
Because a lot of people had told me to be   17   of thieves (窃贼) in the park, I didn't usually take anything with me. What could they   18  from me if I didn't have anything? But one morning my wife asked me to buy some   19   on the way home so I took a10 note. out o, my wallet.
While I was running through the park, another jogger   20   into me. He said sorry and continued running. I thought it was a bit   21   so I checked my pocket and found that the money was missing. I started to run after him right away. I   22   caught him by his arm. I started shouting and told him to give me the10. I'm not usually a   23   person but I really got very angry. This seemed to frighten(惊吓) him and he quickly put his hand in his pocket and gave me the money. Then he ran away as fast as he could.
I bought the bread and went home. As soon as I got there, I began to tell my wife my story. "You won't believe what happened to me." I   24  . She stopped me, "I know. You left the money for the bread on the kitchen table."
(        ) 15. A. angry                B. happy                  C. guilty                D. curious
(        ) 16. A. made                     B. explained                     C. meant               D. proved
(        ) 17. A. careful        B. sure                                C. proud                        D. afraid
(        ) 18. A. hide                    B. borrow                   C. steal                D. receive
(        ) 19. A. coffee               B. milk                                C. fruit                 D. bread
(        ) 20. A. bumped             B. looked                 C. turned              D. moved
(        ) 21. A. crazy                B. natural                  C. strange              D. rude
(        ) 22. A. suddenly            B. finally                                C. politely            D. slowly
(        ) 23. A. cold-hearted           B. warm-hearted                  C. cool-headed          D. hot-headed
(        ) 24. A, started               B. added                                C. insisted              D. doubted

江苏无锡2012年中考英语试卷及答案(word版).doc
>
/ 10
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共10页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

江苏省无锡市2014年中考英语试题(word版_含答案).doc
>
/ 8
<
<>