找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

课时作业

youngor 发表在 Grammar2017-11-7 14:43 [复制链接]
7A   Unit 5   Grammar
一、词组互译
1.在万圣节___________________________     2.our teacher______________________________
3.很开心______________________________    4. so happy_______________________________
5.谁的包______________________________    6.on 2 July________________________________
7.在桌子下面__________________________    8. would like this red one_____________________
9.我的生日____________________________    10.want a toy train__________________________
11.乘公车去学校_______________________     12.family members__________________________
13.吃…当午餐_________________________    14.gettogether_____________________________
15.我的书包___________________________    16. give each other presents___________________
二、单项选择
(   )1.---______________is your teacher’s office?---It’s on the groundfloor.
A. What              B.Where                    C.How                      D.Which
(   )2.---Whose mask is this?---It is ______________.
A. red                        B.over there               C. Amy’s                   D. Amy
(   )3. ---_____________ is that girl in red? ---She is Kitty?
A. Who’s            B.Where                   C.Whose                         D.Who
(   )4. ---Who is that girl over there?---____________one? The one in blue?
A. Which one      B.Whose                   C.What                     D.Where
(   )5.--- _____________is your brother’s birthday?---It is on October 3rd.
A. Which            B.When                    C.What time               D. Where
(   )6. ---Why are the children so happy?---_____________their favouritesinger is coming.
A. As                   B.But                         C. Because                        D.So
(   )7. ---_____________ do you buy so many flowers?---Because today Mother’sDay.
A. Why              B. How                     C. Where                   D.Which
(   )8. ---______________can I buy a good book?---In the bookshop near here.
A. Where                  B.How                     C.Which                   D.Who
(   )9. What a nice birthday cake. ____________do you buy the cake for?
A. Where             B.Who                     C.What                     D.Why
(   )10. ---____________do you celebrate your birthday? Do you go out forlunch or have a party?
A. Why               B.Where                    C.Why                       D.How
(   )11. ---Where do you _____________?---In a restaurant near my home.
A. play games      B.play football           C. have lunch              D. study English
(   )12. ---What do you usually get ___________ your birthday?---Sometimessome candy.
A. in                   B.for                               C.as                           D.at  
(   )13.---Whose glasses______________? ---Oh, this pair of glasses is myfather’s.
A. is that              B.is this pair               C. is this                    D. are these
(   )14. ---Whose bag _____________? Is it yours?---Thank you. It is mine.
A. are they           B.is this                     C.are these                D. are those
(   )15. ---Where is my football?---It is ____________your bed, so you can’tsee it.
A. over                       B.on                         C.under                     D.in  
(   )16. ---____________do you usually go to see your friend?
A. Why               B.When                     C.Where                    D.How
(   )17. We can’t use the playground. __________can we play football
A. Whose             B.Where                   C.Who                       D.How
(   )18. _____________do you come to the city?---I come to visit mygrandfather.
A. For what         B.What                      C.Who                      D.Whose
(   )19. ---Whose dress is this?---The red one? It is ___________.
A. Millie’s           B.Millie                     C.her                               D.she
(   )20. Why do you go out with a raincoat?---__________ the radio says itis going to rain.
A. Or                  B.Because                  C.That’s                     D.So
三、词汇运用
1. What do you usually have as festival _____________(present) atSpring Festival?
2. I want to buy some rice dumplings because the Dragon BoatFestival ___________.(come)
3. Who ___________(come) to your birthday party every year?
4.My ______________(parent) always buy me a lot of presents becausethey want to celebrate my birthday.
5. On the New Year’s Day, people give each other____________.(present)
6. The ____________(member) of the football club get together to practice.
7. Who are the girls in the sports_____________(clothes)? Are theybasketball players?
8. ---What does your brother want for hisbirthday?---He____________(want) a bike.
9.The ____________(shoe) under the bed are my sister’s.
10. You can have a lot of ____________(fun) reading in the library.
11.---Who is the man in the blue shirt?---He is ____________(me)English teacher.
12.The boy _____________(paint) the face of the toy dog white.
13. Thank you for_____________(have) the birthday for me.
14.You have a lot of time ___________(do) your homework.
15.This new pair of glasses _____________(be) my Tom’s. He buys themthis morning.
四、缺词填空
On Millie’s birthday, we have aparty.
We go to Millie’s homeb_____1_______ bus. We get many p______2_______ for her birthday. Mr. Li, ourEnglish t_______3______ also comes to the party.
We p_____4________ games andhave lots of f______5____. Millie’s birthday is on A____6________ 2. She isvery h_____7_______.
Her uncles and c______8______also give her many presents. We have the big birthday cake f_____9______ lunch.We w____10________ a film together in the afternoon.
1._______________2.______________3.______________4._______________5._____________
6._______________7.______________8.______________9.______________10._____________
五、完成句子
1.今天是谁的生日?
_______________ ______________ isit today?
2.你通常怎么庆祝你的生日?
How do you usually ___________________________ ______________?
3. 我们出去吃一顿生日餐。
We go out for a ____________________________.
4.你晚饭吃什么?
What do you have __________________________?
5. 我想要书,衣服和一些其他好东西。
I want books, clothes and____________ ____________ nice things.
6. 我们在我家附近的餐馆吃饭。
Wehave dinner in a restaurant _____________ ____________ ______________.
lang=EN-US>6.我们通常不跟父母开玩笑。
Usually,we don’t ______________ ______________ _______________on parents.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表