找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

课时作业2

youngor 发表在 Reading2017-11-7 14:42 [复制链接]
7A   Unit 5    Reading (2)
一、词组互译
1.在十月最后一天_________________________              2.havesome festivals__________________________
3.和父母一起玩游戏_______________________              4.give us some candy as a treat__________________
5.用橘子做灯_____________________________              6.knockon their windows______________________
7.在10月31号的早晨_____________________        8.like Chinese New Year best____________________
9.享用美味的食物和饮料___________________              10.paintthe cards_____________________________
11.玩许多游戏____________________________      12.people in the USA__________________________
13.没什么意思_____________________________     14.have fun on that day________________________
15.很少庆祝这个节日_______________________     16.an interesting day__________________________
二、单项选择
(   )1.---Do you often play football after school?---No, we _____________doit. We have no time.
A. seldom                   B.usually                   C. always             D. often
(   )2. ---Children, do you have fun on that day?---Sure, we____________.
A. will                       B.are                               C.do                  D.have
(   )3.My friend gives me an interesting book ______________ a present.
A. for                         B.as                          C.like                D.up
(   )4.I don’t want _____________at old people. I am always polite.
A. shout                     B.shouts                   C. shouting          D. to shout
(   )5. The man’s work is to paint people’s _______________.Is itinteresting?
A. the face                  B.faces                      C.face                 D.a face
(   )6. Do you play ___________games on the special day?
A. some                      B.this                        C.any                 D.a
(   )7. Does Wendy ____________ this is a special festival in her country?
A. think                     B.thinks                    C.thinking          D. really thinks
(   )8. ---Do they wear special clothes __________paint their faces?---Theywear special clothes.
A. and                       B.or                          C.to                   D.but
(   )9. Mid- Autumn Festival is ___________for children. They don’t like it.
A. interesting              B.very interesting       C. not much fun   D. muchfun
(   )10.---We make paper lantern on this Chinese festival, what aboutyou?---We ____________ do it.
A. also                       B.too                               C.or                  D.but
(   )11. Who _______ meals at your home? Your father or mother?
A. do                         B.does                       C.cook                D.cooks  
(   )12. ---Is ______Day a special day to all the children in yourschool?---Yes, it is a day only for us children.
A. the Child’s             B.Children’s               C. Children          D. the Mid-Autumn Day
(   )13.---Which is your ____________subject?---I like music best.
A. most                      B. best                        C.favourite          D. like
(   )14. It is ____________interesting to let off fireworks on the New Year’sDay.
A. too                        B.very much              C. really              D. real
(   )15.---Is he a policeman?---No, he just ___________as a policeman.
A. dresses up               B.dress up                  C. wears              D. wear
(   )16. You can play games in the evening, but don’t play games____________ lunchtime.
A. in                          B.at                          C.for                        D.as
(   )17. Who is the girl ___________ a yellow dress? Is she your classmate?
A. in                          B.wear                      C.dress up                 D. on
(   )18. I like go out for a walk ____________ sunny days.
A. for                               B.at                          C.in                   D.on
(   )19. ---Why are there so many beautiful trees in the shop?---This Sundayis______________.
A. Dragon Boat Festival              B. Chinese New Year  
C. Christmas Day                     D.the Mid-Autumn Day
(   )20. I am so thirsty(口渴的). Do you have something _____________.
A. to eat                             B. to drink                        C.drink              D.eat
三、词汇运用
1. It is _____________(polite) to knock on the door before you comein.
2. People often eat some ____________(cake) when they are hungry.
3. He likes ____________(dress) up as a ghost at the party.
4. I am so hungry. Is there anything _____________(eat)?
5. My father ___________(go) to work in his car no rainy days.
6. Let’s _____________(play) together this weekend, OK?
7. It is very hot. Here are some cool ___________.(drink)
8. She_____________(get) up early in the morning and goes to bedlate at night.
9. How many ______________(day) are there in a week?
10. The child sometimes_____________(play) games in the playground.
11. Pumpkins _______________(be) are very useful when we makelanterns.
12. My family ______________( be) on holiday in Qing Dao now.
13. We go to see the film on the ____________(two) day of October.
14. You can see two big ____________(eye) in the pumpkin lantern.
15. Why not _____________(play) a joke on him? He will be veryhappy.
16. Thank you very much for____________(write) to me and telling meabout the festival.
四、缺词填空
  Do you k__1__ the festival in the USA, Halloween? It is very i___2___to buy some special clothes and d_3__ up as a ghost, the Monkey King, orsomething else.
After you dress up, you can go out and k___4___ on people’s doors. Theygive you some c__5__ as a treat. Then you don’t p__6__ a trick on them.
There is always a p__7__ on the evening of October 31. You can e__8__nice food and drinks. It is really a s__9__ day for all the people in the USA,just like the Chinese New Year in C____10___.
1._____________2.______________3.______________4.____________5._______________
6._____________7.______________8.______________9.____________10.______________
五、完成句子
1.人们把脸上涂上油彩。
People_____________ ______________ _____________.
2.万圣节是在十月的最后一天。
Halloweenis _____________ ____________ _____________ _____________of October.
3. 你会用橘子做成灯吗?
Canyou make lanterns ____________ _______________oranges?
4.这个节日对孩子们来说不是很有趣。
Thefestival is ____________ ______________ ______________for children?
5.我们可以享用美味的食物和饮料。
Wecan _____________ ______________ _____________and drinks.
6.我们通常不跟父母开玩笑。
Usually,we don’t ______________ ______________ _______________on parents.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表