QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

课时作业

youngor 发表在 Welcome to the unit2017-11-7 14:41 [复制链接]
7A  Unit 5   Comic& Welcome to the unit
一、词组互译
1.让我们庆祝______________________________    2.some masks______________________
3.在包里  _______________________________    4.howabout…______________________
5.装扮起来________________________________   6.your favouritfestival__________________
7.想要做…________________________________   8. different festivals in theworld__________
9.很有趣__________________________________   10.around the world____________________
11.美猴王_________________________________   12.Chinese New Year___________________
13.一个幽灵_______________________________    14.the Middle-Autumn Festival___________
15.万圣节_________________________________   16.Christmas__________________________
二、单项选择
(   )1.---What is your favourite festival?         ---_________.Ilike putting presents under the tree.
A. Middle-Autumn Festival        B.Chinese New Year    C. Christmas        D. Dragon Boat festival
(   )2.---When do you usually have rice-dumplings?                     ---On_______.
A. Dragon Boat Festival             B.Chinese New Year  C. Christmas          D.the Mid-Autumn Festival
(   )3.---What will you buy On Halloween?            ---____.
A. Moon cakes.                         B.Pumpkins               C. Dumplings      D. Rice dumplings
(   )4.--- Why do you like Mid-Autumn Day?         ---Ilike eating____.
A. Rice dumplings                      B. Pumpkins               C.Dumplings      D. Moon cakes.
(   )5.---____in the bag?           ---Thereare some masks.
A. What’s                                 B.Who’s                    C.Where’s                 D. How is
(   )6.Oh, today is Halloween. Let’s______.
A. go home                              B.have a rest              C. go to school     D. celebrate
(   )7.What do you want to _____on Halloween?
A. dress up                               B.dress up as              C. dress               D. look
(   )8.Do you want to learn about the festivals __________the world?
A. on                                        B.for                               C.around             D.about
(   )9.Millie is from China.She wants to write about______.
A. Chinese New Year.                 B.Christmas               C. Thanksgiving Day D. Halloween
(   )10.I want to dress up as a ghost._____ you?
A. How old are                          B.How about              C. How are          D. How do
(   )11.The boy _____to play football after school.
A. would                                  B.can                        C.wants              D.want
(   )12.Today is Sunday. What do you want_____ today?
A. do                                        B.doing                     C.does               D.to do
(   )13.---I would like to dress up as a monkey.
---A monkey? That is _______.I want to dress up as a panda. That’sinteresting, I think.
A. not interesting                              B. very interesting       C. interesting        D.good
(   )14.In China,children can get _______ in Chinese New Year.
A. moon cakes                           B.red packets             C. presents           D. rice dumplings
(   )15.---What do you usually do on Mid-Autumn Day?---We usually_______.
A. eat moon cakes                      B.make pumpkin lanterns C. buy a tree     D. get together
(   )16.We can enjoy the moon on Mid-Autumn Day. It is _______on that day.
A. old                                       B. new                       C. full                 D.young
(   )17.---_____in the classroom?---There are some American girls.
A. Who’s                                 B.What’s                   C.Who are          D.What are
(   )18.I have no time. Would you please_______ my baby now?
A. wear                                    B.dress up as             C. dress up           D. dress
(   )19.At the party, I dress up ______an old woman ______a black coat.
A. in, as                                   B.on, as                    C.as, in              D. as, on
(   )20.It is really _____interesting film. I want to watch it in theevening.
A. very                                            B.an                         C. a                    D.the
三、词汇运用
1. Tomorrow___________(be)Halloween. We will have a good time.
2. The dogwants___________(dress) up as Monkey King.
3. That _____________(be not)very interesting. I don’t like it.
4. People wear___________(mask)to celebrate Halloween.
5. Tomorrow is Chinese NewYear. Let’s______________(celebrate) it together.
6. ---What is______________(you) favoutite festival?---Mid-Autumn Day.
7. All____________(I) familyget together on that day and we have a good time.
8. ---What do you eat onMid-Autumn Day?---We eat moon____________.(cake)
9. Thanksgiving Day is onthe_____________(four) day in November. It is from the USA.
10. One of the_____________(festival) is my favourite one.
11. His favourite festival isMid-Autumn, because he likes___________(eat) moon cakes.
12. Chinese people like ChineseNew Year very much. It____________ (come) in January or February.
13. You can have a ricedumpling between______________.(meal)
14. He_____________(paint) hisface red to play a game with people around.
15. In winter, many people likehaving hot ____________(drink).
四、缺词填空
  Halloween is a festival in western countries. It c_____1______ onOctober 31.People c_______2______ it. They w_____3______ masks and dressu____4_____ as ghosts, Monkey King or some other people.
  C_______5______ is also a festival in western countries. People usuallybuy a tree and put their p_______6______ under the tree. In China, people get together onM____7________ Day. They h________8______ a big dinner, e____9_____ moon cakesand enjoy the f______10_____ moon.
1._____________2._______________3._______________4.____________5._____________
6._____________7._______________8._______________9.____________10.____________
五、完成句子
1.你最喜欢的节日是什么?
What’s your ____________ _____________?
2.在圣诞节我们总是得到很多礼物。
We always get lots of presents ___________ ____________.
3.所有家庭成员聚到一起,大吃一餐。
All the ___________ _____________get together and have a big dinner.
4.我们可以吃月饼,欣赏满月。
We can eat moon cakes and ____________ ____________ _________________________.
5.我想要装扮成一个鬼。
I want to ____________ ____________ as a ghost.
6.美猴王怎么样?
____________ ______________ the Monkey King?

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表