牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

第七单元单元练习检测

Destiny_W0xZx 发表在 本单元综合2017-4-21 14:12 [复制链接]
一、单词拼写(10%
1. We should think about continuing to__________(发展) this wonderful project.
2. I need two more__________(秘书) to help me finish the task.
3. Remember to take the ____________() three times a day.
4. I really hope there is no__________ (战争) any more in the world.
5. It is warm all year round and sometimes is very hot in Kunming, __________ (尤其) in May and June.
6. Now I will show you some__________ (基本的) examples of using them.
7. Are you ready? The__________ (采访者) have prepared a lot of questions.
8. ---Can you help me_________ out these leaflets to people in the street?---Sure.
9. ---What's the_________with you, Andy?
   ---I'm not getting along well with Laurence and I don't know how to make up with him.
10.---What do children in poor areas need most?--- __________. Every child has the right to go to school.
二、单项填空(20%)
(    ) 1. I think it's _______ useful advice, so I will always remember it.
       A. a                            B. an                    C. the                    D. /
(    ) 2. The girl is _______ young _______ look after herself.
       A. so; that             B. too; to                    C. very; to            D. so; to
(    ) 3. English _______ in many countries, but the Chinese _______ their own language.
       A. speaks; spoken                                    B. is spoken; is spoken
       C. is spoken; speak                             D. is spoken; speaks
(    ) 4. In China, the old _______.
      A. are taken good care of                    B. are taken good care
      C. is taken good care of                            D. is taken good care
(    ) 5. Our monitor has won the first prize in the competition, and we are very _______ him.
      A. busy with            B. famous for            C. good at            D. proud of
(    ) 6. To protect the environment, most supermarkets have stopped ______ free plastic bags.
      A. to send            B. sending            C. to provide            D. providing
(    ) 7. Carry _______ while I'm away.
  A. on with your work         B. working           C. on to working            D. with working
(    ) 8. _______ of the people in the North live on wheat. They live _______ on wheat.
      A. Mostly; most          B. Most; mostly   C. Mostly; almost         D. Most; almost
(    ) 9. ---Nancy, you are going to buy a flat here, aren't you?---Yes, but I can't _______ an expensive one.
      A. spend                    B. pay.                    C. cost                    D. afford
(    )10. The man had something wrong with his nose so he _______.
     A. operate on             B. was operated     C. was operated on                  D. operation on
(    )11.---Is your brother a Swimming Club member?
        ---Yes, he _______ the club three years ago. He _______ a club member for three years.
        A. joined; has been                   B. joined; has been in    C. joined in; is            D. joined in; has been
(    )12. The government will _______ more colleges for more students to receive higher education.
        A. set up                    B. send up            C. set out                    D. use up
(    )13. The bird _______ to fly away yesterday.
        A. let to                    B. is let                    C. was let                    D. was letting
(    )14. _______ meaningful work it is to raise money for charities !
       A. How                    B. What                    C. How a                    D. What a
(    ) 15. John _______ living in the countryside because he _______ the environment there.
       A. was used to; used to                            B. is used to; is used to
       C. used to; is used to                            D. used to; was used to
(    )16. We must _______ computer games too much.
       A. keep students from playing            B. prevent students from playing
       C. stop students from playing                    D. all the above
(    )17. The singer sang many pop songs, _______ some of my favourites.
      A. include            B. including            C. included            D. includes
(    )18. ---How many cakes can I have, Mum?---None, dear. They _______ for your father.
      A. prepare            B prepared            C. have prepared         D. were prepared
(    )19.---Is your sister ill? ---No, _______, only a little cold.
      A. serious anything                    B. nothing serious    C. serious nothing                    D. anything serious
(    )20. ---I don't know how to search the Internet. ---_______. I'll help you.
      A. I hope so            B. I'm afraid, too   C. Don't worry         D. I'm sorry
三、动词填空(10%)
1. The Olympic Games__________ (hold) every four years.
2. ---Excuse me. Look at the sign "No Photos". ---Sorry, I -__________ (not notice) it.
3. Project Hope __________ always__________ (support)by those kind people.
4. Many doctors on the flying hospital fly to poor areas__________ (treat) people with eye problems.
5. The doctors__________ (operate) on the girl when we got to the hospital.
6. ---What's your plan for the coming holiday?---I __________ (visit) Beijing if possible.
7. Bamboo __________ usually __________ (use) to make kites during Qing Dynasty.
8. I'm not familiar with this place. It's the first time I __________ (be) here, you know.
9. ---When __________ we__________ (meet) tomorrow?  ---I have no idea.
10. ---Who__________ (organize) this fashion show?---Millie does.
最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表