QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Unit 2 知识点详解以及练习 各个模块都有 非常实用 含答案

398105413 发表在 本单元综合2017-3-2 14:59 [复制链接]
Unit 2 Comic stripWelcome to the unit
【课时导航】
一、重难点分析。
1. I don’t think it’ll be a holiday for me.  我想对我而言这不会是什么假期了。
  这是否定前移的句子,主句中的否定词实际否定的是从句的内容。当主句含有I think/I believe等词语时,常用否定前移。I think she is right.file:///C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ksohtml\wps159.tmp.jpg (否定句) _______________________.
2. It comes from the story by Hans Christian Andersen. 它来自安徒生写的故事。  
the story by sb意为“某人写的故事”。
  e.g. I want to borrow _____________________ Lu Xun.我想借一本鲁迅写的书。
二、翻译下列短语。
1.去南山________________________________2.已经去过那儿__________________________
3.做准备________________________________4.如此兴奋______________________________
5.带上这个包____________________________6.一些名胜______________________________
7.丹麦的首都____________________________8.来源于故事____________________________
9.长城__________________________________10.加入他们当中_________________________
【实战演练】
一、根据首字母、汉语意思填写单词。
1. Washington D.C. is the c____________ of the USA.
2. The boy is getting r__________ for his exam now.
3. The story comes from the book b__________ Moyan, a famous writer.  
4. If you go to London, you can visit the famous T_________ Bridge.
5. Going on a trip in the forest must be very ___________ (有趣的).
6. I’m so ____________ (兴奋的) to have a picnic with my best friend.
7. Have you been to Hainan for a ____________ (假日)
8. Places of interest file:///C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ksohtml\wps15A.tmp.jpgeach have __________ (特别的) signs.
二、用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. --- Why do people like ____________ (travel) in spring?
  --- Because it is neither too hot nor too cold.
2. --- Have you ___________ (be) abroad, Mr Zhang?    --- Yes, I have. But only once.
3. --- He ___________ (join) us in singing the song next week.    --- Really? He is good at it.
4. --- Do you know the woman in a blue dress?  --- Sorry, I _______ never _______ (meet) her.
5. Look, the boy in red ____________ (come) from the USA.
6. --- Why are you so __________ (exciting) today?   --- Because it is my birthday.
7. --- What are you doing now?    --- I ____________ (get) all my clothes ready.
8. --- Where is your brother?  --- He ________ (go) to Hong Kong, and he will return next week.
9. Sandy was a polite girl in the past and she often __________ (say) hello to her teachers.
10. Stop _________ (talk), please. Let’s have a meeting now.
三、单项选择。
(    ) 1. We _________ Beijing to see the Great Wall tomorrow.
                  A. go to                         B. are going              C. are going to                        D. went to[来源
(    ) 2. --- What are you going to do this weekend?  --- I ___________ yet.
                 A. haven’t decided          B. won’t decide        C. have decided                D. didn’t decide
(    ) 3. I don’t know if it __________ tomorrow. If it __________, I will stay at home. [来源
                  A. will rain; rains           B. rains; will rain        C. will rain; will rain          D. rains; rains  
(    ) 4. --- I with Dad ________ on a trip to Nanjing next weekend.  ---        Have a good time.
                  A. are going               B. will go                 C. am going                          D. B and C
(    ) 5. Beijing, _______ capital of China, has _________ long history.
                  A. a; a                          B. the; /                         C. the; a                        D. /; the
(    ) 6. Her mother ________ the Yellow Mountain many times.
                A. has been to                    B. has been in           C. has gone to                    D. has gone in
(    ) 7. The film Tiny Times comes _________ the story _________ Guo Jingming.
                  A. from; to                       B. from; for           C. at; in                         D. from; by
(    ) 8. Mr Huang ________ to Kunming. He’ll come back in two weeks.
                  A. goes                  B. went                    C. has gone                      D. go
(    ) 9. --- I’ll go to Copenhagen next month. --- That’s great. You can visit ________ there.
                A. the Statue of Liberty                                  B. the Leaning Tower of Pisa
                C. the Sydney Opera House                                D. the Little Mermaid
(    ) 10. --- I’m going to spend my holiday in Hong Kong.
                 --- What a lucky guy! __________ And don’t forget to send me a card.
                A. That’s nothing                 B. Of course.                 D. Have a nice time!         D. No problem.

Unit 2 知识点归纳及练习.docx
>
/ 16
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共16页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2018-2-1 21:31:52
下载一个看看,辛苦啦,谢谢~~~
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册