牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

英文说课稿(不要钱,直接分享)

wqx2 2015-10-7 15:36 [复制链接]
不知道哪里看来的,感觉挺清爽的。

Good morning everyone.Standing here, I’m very happy and excited. It’s my great honor to be here topresent my lesson, and the chance is very precious for me. And I’ll try mybest. Today I’ll talk about unit from my contents consist of 8 parts
Analysis of theteaching material
Analysis of thestudents
Teaching methods
Teaching aims anddemands
Teaching aids
Teaching procedure
Blackboard design
And conclusion
Well, firstly, I’lltalk about part 1 analysis of the teaching material. I have concluded thefeatures of…….
1 . there are a lotpictures. For this, the kids will be interested in the book. As we all knowthat interest is best teacher for the students.
2. It lays stress onthe communication. According to the problem of Chinese students learningEnglish , the book design a lot of material to improve the students’ ability oflistening speaking, reading, and writing. So I think the book is very good.
Then I’ll talk aboutnext part analysis of the students. It is known to us that the kids are very activeand like playing games very much, so during my class, I’ll design someinteresting games to activate them to participate and learn something. Theywill also be interested in the class.
Next I’ll talk aboutteaching methods. My teaching methods are task-based approach and situationalapproach. Using different methods can make the class active.
Let’s move on toanother part, teaching aims and demands. There are knowledge aims and abilityaims.
Knowledge aims are toenable the students to master the words and phrases:………. And the sentences:…
Ability aims are Toimprove students’
listening and speakingability by reading and practicing the dialogue.
Next is the teachingaids. In this class, I’ll use pictures, PPT and tape recorder. These can arousethe students’ interest in English.
Now I’ll talk aboutmost important part teaching procedure. It consists of 5 steps. Warning up,lead-in, contents key points and difficult points and homework.
Step1 is warming up.Here I’ll use PPT to play a English song Bingo for the students and I’ll askthem try to follow it to sing together. By this, the students can be interestedin it and pay their attention to our class easily and improve their ability ofspeaking.
Step2 is lead-in (导入根据所授内容设计,可通过展示与本课有关的话题或者图片等等引出本课话题)
Step 3 is contents(本部分为主要授课内容及组织的课堂活动。可从听说读写四块分写)
Step 4 is key pointsand difficult points(本部分列出本课重难点可为单词句型或语法知识)
Step 5 is homework.(作业形式最好新颖,例如课让学生根据本课内容做个小调查等)
conclusion
To be a good Englishteacher is my dream, I think a teacher is not only aguide for the students, but also a friend of them. If I were a teacher, I wouldbuild a close relation with my students, helping them not only on their study,but also on their lives. So far , I have been an English teacher for threeyears,I will try my best to achieve further success!
Thank you very much

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2015-10-11 08:37:36
非常感谢,很大气哦。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2015-10-28 11:15:25
真好,学习一下

使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2016-2-23 16:15:19
很想复制下来,可惜不行。谢谢,挺好的。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2016-7-28 21:50:53