找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

五年级下册阅读理解

qyg 2015-5-30 22:17 [复制链接]
阅读
首字母填空
My name is D. I’m an American girl. I am twelve years old. I live in New York. I    s      at New York High School. My father is a manager of a big computer c      . He is tall and good-looking. My mother is an engineer. She l       pretty. I have a bother and a sister. My bother looks l       my father, and my sister is like my mother. They are b       very cute. We love them very much.
完形填空
When you are in England, you must be very        in street because the traffic drives on the       . You must look at the right first and then left.        You can cross a street. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people       can cross the road.
In many English cities, there are big buses        two floors. You can sit on the second floor and see the city. It’s very interesting.
1. A quiet      B careless      C careful      D busy
2. A way       B left         C right        D street
3. A Then      B So          C But         D And
4. A by bus     B by bike      C in the street  D on foot
5. A has       B with         C on         D of
翻译
The English language is different from any other language. Yet English words don’t stay the same. It is always changing. New words are needed for new inventions and ideas. Different words come into use, or old words are used in a new way. English can change by borrowed from Mexico. Coffee came from Turkey, and tea came from China. Now new space words are borrowed from other countries, too. New words also come into use by putting two words together. Postman and grandfather are examples. The names of people can also become new words. Our sandwich was named after a men called Sandwich.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表