注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

八年级(上)复习英语书面表达(参考范文)

xgwwfr008 发表在 知识梳理及专项训练2014-7-29 13:01 [复制链接]
八年级(上)复习
英语书面表达(参考范文)
Module 1
1.假如你是 Language Doctor, 给学生Daming写一封50-60字的回信,对他的英语学习提出一些建议,内容包括:每天听英语广播,一天尽量记8-10个单词,读英语报纸,看英语电影,但不要逐字翻译,在课堂上总是说英语,把你的错误记在笔记本里,并要更正,交笔友,用英语写邮件。等等。(注:以上建议可以有选择地采用,但尽可能运用提建议的各种句型)。
Hello Daming ,
     You should listen to English radio every day . Try to remember 8-10 words every day . Reading newspapers is also a good way to improve your English . If you are not busy , you can watch English movies. I think you should speak English as much as possible in class. You’d better write down the mistakes in your notebook and try to correct them .
      If you do like these , your English will improve soon.
                                                     Best  Wishes,
                                                     Language Doctor
Module 2
你一定去过许多有意思的地方,那么你最难忘的地方是哪里?请你以“An Unforgettable  Trip”为题描述一次令你难忘的旅游经历。写清事情发生的过程及你的切身感受。要求词数70词左右。
I have been to many places in China , and Hainan is my favourite place. Last summer holiday my father and I went there . We went there by plane . The sea was wonderful. The sky was blue and the sea was blue,too. First, we went to swim in the sea. Then , we lay on the beach and enjoyed the sun. Next .we tried some seafood, it’s delicious , and we took a lot of photos there. We enjoyed ourselves. It was a nice trip. I felt very relaxed. I’ll never forget this experience.
Module4
1. Project  Hope  是一项利国利民的事业, 关注 Project Hope  人人有责。 作为一名中学生,你为它做了哪些有益的事情? 请以此为话题,写一篇短文,词数70 左右。
When I was young , I heard of Project Hope from my teacher I knew there were lots of children who dropped out of school in the countryside .Their families were very poor and couldn’t pay for their education. I was surprised , so I sent all my pocket mone toProject Hope .These years I made three pen friends in the countryside . I sent them books and pens. This year I plan to meet them in my home, and we will have a good time together.
Module 6
Eric 是一位来自美国的交换生,你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂有各自不同的特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法。
                   中国课堂           美国课堂
特点

1.        不称呼老师的名字
2.        仔细听讲,做笔记
3.        举手发言        1.        学生面对面就坐
2.        比较放松,可以喝饮料
3.        自由谈论
There are some differences between a Chinese  class and an American class. Let’s have a look .In China students call their teachers with “Mr” or “Miss” . In class they always listen to teachers and take notes carefully.If they want to show their own ideas, they put up their hands first. However, in America, students sit around the desks, face to face. They have very relaxed rules. They can even drink coffee or juice during classes. They also can speak out in class freely. Different countries have different cultures. But I think Chinese class is better. We should be strict in our study.
Module 7
以“My Chinese Teacher ”为标题写一篇词数为60-70 之间的英语短文。提示内容如下:
1.        孙老师今年36岁,中等身材。她关心和热爱学生,工作认真负责。她语文课讲得生动‘有趣。
My Chinese Teacher
Ms Sun is my Chinese teacher . She is thirty-six years old and she is neither tall nor short.
  Ms Sun works very hard . She is always the first to come to her office and the last to leave it. She tries to make her classes lively and interesting. And we enjoy her lessons very much.
Ms Sun is very kind and friendly to us, we ‘re getting on well with each other .But she is very strict with us and in our studies.
   Ms Sun teaches us so well that we all enjoy learning Chinese . All the students think she is one of the most popular teachers in our school.

完整的请下载  
8年级上册期末专项复习书面表达.doc
>
/ 4
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共4页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

8年级上册期末专项复习书面表达.doc (63.5 KB, 下载次数: 156)
最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2015-1-20 16:11:13
我觉得还是有用的
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2015-1-24 19:20:37
非常有用哦  谢谢楼主
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2018-1-19 01:03:24
确实可以的,推荐给大家
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表