找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

阅读

杜华风 2013-6-7 12:49 [复制链接]
阅读理解(总复习)
The Cat’s Family
My family is not very large. There are onlythree cats. Im a whitecat. People call me Snow-white. My husband is a black cat.  People call him Captain Black Cat.(黑猫警长) We have a beautiful daughter.Her name is Lily. She is black and white. Shes only two years old. We live a happy life.
From now on, we will work harder to catchthe mice. We must let people live in a happy life in this house.
选择填空:
1There arepeoplein the catsfamily.      A: two    B: three C: four                                            
2. Mother Cat is   .                  A: white   B: black C: black and white                                       
3. Mother Cat and Father Cat have a.     A: son    B: sister  C: daughter                                          
4. All the cats will work hard to.A: catch the mice  B: catch people  C: eat good food                        
5. Lily isyearsold.                A: three  B: one C: two   
6. The black cat is Lily’s.        A. mother   B: father C: uncle      
A  Foolish  Dog
A dog has largepiece of meat in his mouth. When he is walking on a small bridge, he looks downand sees himself in the water. He thinks it is another dog. That dog has also alarge piece of meat in his mouth. He says to himself,“I want to gethis meat. Then I can have two pieces of meat.” He opens his mouth to bark thedog in the water , and his meat falls into water.
快速判断:
1.The dog has a small piece of meat.     (   )   
2.He wants to get two pieces of meat.    (   )
3.He finds another dog in the water.     (   )   
4.The dog is standing on the grass.      (   )
5.He has no meat at last.              (    )
选择填空:
1.There is a  of meat in the dog’s mouth.  A: piece     B: bottle    C: glass   D: cup
2.The dog looks down and sees   in the water.
A:yourself   B: myself   C: himself D: herself
3.He opens his mouth to  .   A:laugh    B: cry   C: eat  D: dark
The Fox and the Grapes
A fox is lookingfor food. He is very hungry. Now he is stopping up. He sees a lot of finegrapes at the top of the wall.
“How nice theyare! I want to eat them.” The fox jumps and jumps, but the wall is too high. Hecan’t get the grapes. The fox does away and says, “ I don’t like those grapes.They are not good to eat.”
快速判断
1. The fox is playing near the wall.                    (    )
2. There are many nice grapes at the top of thewall.       (    )
3. The fox doesn’t like those grapes.                    (    )
4. The fox goes away because the grapes are notgood to eat. (    )
选择填空
1. The fox is looking for  . A: grapes B: fruits  C: food
2. The fox wants to eat them, so he  .
A: runs andruns  B: jumps and jumps   C: goes away
3. The wall is too  for the fox to get the grapes.
A: high   B: low  C: far
4: The fox goes away because  .
A: the grapesare not good    B: he can’t get them    C: he isn’t hungry   
I Can See You
   Johnhas a parrot. It is a nice bird. Everyday John says to it, “Hello! I can seeyou!” Soon the bird can say “Hello! I can see you!”
One day John isat school. A thief comes into John’s room. He wants to steal something.  A voice comes, “Hello! I can see you!” Thethief puts the things on the floor and runs away.
快速判断
1. Johnis a policeman.                              (    )
2. Johnhas some birds.                              (    )
3. Thethief wants to take some things away from the room.  (    )
4. Thebird can say some Chinese.                     (    )
5. Thethief sees John and goes away.                    (    )
选择填空:
1. John’sbird is very .  A:ugly   B: big   C: nice
2. Thebird can say,  .  A:Look! A thief.    B: Bye-bye.   C: Hello! I can see you!
3. Oneday a  comes into John’s room.  A: policeman       B: thief       C: farmer
The Dog’s DirtyFeet
It’s a rainy day. A woman with a dog gets ona bus. It’s a big dog and its feet are not clean.
The conductor doesn’t want the dog to sit onthe chair. But the woman says to the conductor,”Oh,I pay for my dog. Can he sithere like the other people?”
The conductor looks at the dog and says, ”Yes,Madam ,but like the other people, he must not put his feet on the chair.”
选择填空:
1. It’sa   day.  A: sunny  B; fine   C: rainny  D: cloudy
2. Awoman with a  dog gets on the bus.  A: big  B: small   C: short   D: thin
3. Thedog wants to sit on the   .   A:floor   B: chair   C: desk  D: table
4. Thewoman pays for her   in the bus.   A: friend   B: cat    C: dog   D: son
Saying Goodbye
Many people are waiting for the train. Someare reading the newspaper and some are saying goodbye to their friends.
Mr. Wang, Mr. Li and Mr Chen are talking sohappily that they don’t know the train is going to leave. The guard says tothem,“Hurry up! The train is going toleave.” The three men hear the guard. Two of them jump onto the train quicklybefore it moves. Mr. Wang is left behind. He looks very sad. The guard says tohim,” Don’t feel bad. The next train will come in ten minutes.” “ I know,” Mr.Wang says,” It is my train . My friends only come to say goodbye to me.”
快速判断
1. Mr. Wang ,Mr. Li and Mr. Chen are talking atthe station.    (    )
2. There are only three men at the station.                   (    )
3. Mr. Wang jumps onto the train.                      (    )
4. Mr. Chen and Mr. Li are Mr. Wang’sfriends.           (    )
5. Mr. Chen and Mr. Li really want to jump ontothe train.   (    )
At the Barber’s
Len was thirty years old, and he had very longhair. He lived in a big city. Because of his long hair, he did not find anywork.
  One dayhe met an old friend, and this man said to him,People in this city don’t like long hair. Why don’tyou go to a barber? He can cut a lot of it off, and then you can get some work”
  At thebarber’s Len said to the barber,Please cut most of my hair off.”
  Thebarber began. He cut and cut for a long time and then he said to Len,Were you in thearmy a few years ago?”
Yes,  was,” Len answered,Why did you askthat?”
Because I founda cap in your hair.”
快速判断
1、Len was old, sohe did not find any work.(      )
2、Len often washhis long hair.(      )
3、Len’s hair wasshort   .(      )      
4、Len barber founda cap in Len’s hair.(      )
5、Len was in thearmy now.(      )
选择填空
1.Len met  one day.               A: his father  B: an old man C; his old friend
2.Len was very  .                 A: dirty      B: clean    C: tidy
3. The cap was in Len’s      .          A: hand     B: bag     C: hair
4. People in the city don’t like   .  A:straight hair    B: long hair   C: short hair

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2013-12-22 19:24:47
多谢管理员,我正准备用呢!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2013-12-23 19:04:33
真是太棒了,楼主真是细心的人,谢谢.
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2013-12-26 14:34:39
多谢管理员,我正准备用呢!
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-1-2 16:33:48
设计似乎简单了些。