wyywyy 2013-4-14 12:57 [复制链接]
8BUnit 1 第八课时教案
Teaching aims:
1. To talk about past and present habits
2. To give information about changes over time
3. To become more familiar with the sequence of letters in the alphabet
4. To develop dictionary skills and recognize guide words
5. To use guide words to locate words in a dictionary
6. Grasp these following new words and phrases: primary; relax; feeling; dictionary, on one’s own
Important and difficult points:
Make their own conversation
Teaching and learning tools:
A recorder and dictionaries
Teaching procedures:
Step1. Free talk and check the preparation out
A.T:1.How do you usually go to school?
  2.How did you go to school when you were in primary school?
  3.What do you often after class and after school?
 S:....
B:Check out the prepared word
Work in groups to check out the prepared word.
Let the students talk about and ask the question.
Step2.Presentation
1.T: We know there have been great changes in Qidong over the years .Have there been changes in your life? Now you are in junior high school .You can go to school by bus or by bike. How did you go to school when you were in primary school?
2. Ask some students where they were born. Some students may answer the question. They were born in Lvsi or in other places. And ask the students who were born in other places where they were. They may give many other places. And what feeling do they have when they come back to their hometown. Some students will say there are many changes in their hometowns. Then the teacher tells them they are very surprised at the changes.That is to say there have been many great changes in many places. Because China is developing very fast, there have many changes in China over/during these years.
Step 3 Speak up
1. Listen to the tape and ask the following questions.
 1.Who took Millie to school before ?
 2. How did Sandy go to school before.?
 3.Does Millie like chatting with her friends ?
 4. What do you think of your school life ?
2. Listen and repeat
3. Read and role-play
4.Notes:  explain “on one’s own,”
     I come to school by bus on my own means I go to school by bus by myself.
       Make sentences with “ on one’s own “
    The little girl can wash her clothes by her own. and so on .
4. Then let the students make a similar conversation in pairs. Work in pairs and replace the dialogue according to the given..
5. Work in pairs and find out about the changes in your partner’s life
Step 4 Study skills ---using a dictionary
1.T: When we do some reading, we often meet many new words. Ask the students what they will do when they meet new words. And tell them to look them up in an English-- dictionary is the best way to solve the questions. But how do you look up a new word in an English dictionary? Tell them how to use an English dictionary.
First show a dictionary to the students, and tell the students the English words in a dictionary are in alphabetical order from ‘A’ to ‘Z’. That is to say, the words which begin with ‘A’ are at the very beginning of a dictionary. And the words which begin with ‘B’ come after the words begin with ‘A’ and so on. If two words start with the same letter, we look at the second letter to decide the alphabetical order. If the first two letters of two words are the same, we look at the third, and so on. Ask the students to put the following words in alphabetical order. Turn to page 16. Then check the answers.
2. On the left are some page numbers and guide words from a dictionary. Help Daniel write down the page numbers for the words on the right.
And check the answers.
Step 5 Practise
 当堂检测题
1.  查字典,找出下列英文单词的中文意思及词性
leaflet                audience         category          available         character
arrange         delightful         level                  folder                 operation        
二.翻译句子
1.在我上小学的时候,我爸爸每天带我去学校。
我们的学校已变了很多。现在它有一个现代化的图书馆和两幢教学楼。
我喜欢课后和我其他的朋友聊天。
4.  他的儿子能独自做风筝。

答案:
1.When I was in the primary school,my mother took me to school every day.
2.Our school had changed a lot..Now there is a modern library amd two buildings in it.
3.I enjoy chatting with my other friends after class.
4.His l son can make a kite on his own.

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-6-10 09:35:37
Thank you very much !
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2014-6-22 11:19:12
感谢楼主,非常不错
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表