注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

8B第七课时练习

wyywyy 2013-4-14 12:56 [复制链接]
8B Unit 1 Past and present
Period 7 Integrated skills 配套练习
一、根据句意或汉语提示,写出句中所缺单词
  1. Open the window and let in some        air.
  2. Though the restaurant is small, it can provide good        (服务).
  3. The        (发展) of our country is becoming faster and faster.
  4. The government should take action to protect the        from pollution.
  5. My MP4 is broken. Would you please        (借) yours to me?

二、选择填空
 1. —Where is Mr. Green now ? I haven’t seen him for a few days .[来源:Zxxk.Com]
  —He _____ to Hong Kong .
  A. goes                         B. will go                 C. is going                         D. has gone
 2.-I’ve got a job in New York.
  -Oh, ________!  But I’m going to miss you.
  A. that’s too bad         B. I’m sorry                  C. I beg your pardon         D. that’s great
 3.-Is your father in?
  -No, he ______ for three hours.[来源:Z*xx*k.Com]
  A. was out                 B. has been out         C. went out                         D. has gone out
 4.-Excuse me, does Mr. Smith’s son live here?
  -He _________ be here, but he has moved.
  A. has to                 B. used to                 C. tried to                         D. happened to
 5.-Have you written anything on Chinese traditional food so far?
  -__________, but I have a plan for it.[来源:学。科。网]
  A. Ever since                 B. Later on                 C. Not yet                         D. From now on
 6. -Why not go to see the dolphin show with me?
  -Because I _______ it.
  A. saw                         B. will see                 C. see                                 D. have seen[来源:Zxxk.Com]
 7. Timmy goes to school __________ every day . It’s 5 minutes’ walk from his home to school .
  A. in a bus                 B. by MTR                 C. on foot                        D. by tram
 8. -______ he______ at this school last term?
  -Yes, I think so.
  A. Did, study                 B. Has, studied         C. Was, study                 D. Did, studied
  9. Marine visited his anut two day before he            town.
     A. left     B.  has left   C. will leave      D. leaves
  10. I Should do these things          .
      A .of my own   B. in my own  C. with my own  D.  on my own

三、根据汉语完成句子。
  1、If you want to see the bridge, you should ____________________________ (乘汽车).
  2、Things ___________________ (变了许多) over the years.
  3、______________________(发生了巨大的变化) in our country since 1980.
  4、___________________________(越来越多的人搬进) new houses in the past few years.
  5、The new airport _______________________(使用) for ten years.

四、完形填空
  Mr. Brown lived in a small town. One day he  1 a long journey. It was very late when he was going home. 2  he found that man  3 behind him. Mr. Brown went faster, and the man walked faster, too. 4 Mr. Brown walked slowly and the man slowly, 5  .  
  Now, they were coming near a garden. Quickly Mr. Brown ran  6 it. He tried to get away from the man in this way, but he failed. He was very afraid. He rushed and the man rushed after him. Now Mr. Brown stopped. “Excuse me…”he said. “What do you want  7  ?”
  “  8  , sir,” answered the man. “You see, I have to  9  Mrs. King a bag and I asked the man at the station. He told me, ‘Go right after that man. He lives in the house just next to   10  . ’”
(  ) 1. A. have             B. go                      C. is                      D. had
(  ) 2. A. Suddenly                B. Quietly                 C. Badly                        D. Fortunately
(  ) 3. A. was coming         B. come                   C. was walking         D. walk[来源:学.科.网Z.X.X.K]
(  ) 4. A. What              B. When                   C. Where               D. How
(  ) 5. A. neither            B. either                  C. still                 D. too
(  ) 6. A. into             B. on                      C. of                   D. at[来源:学§科§网Z§X§X§K]
(  ) 7. A. something          B. anything                  C. do                       D. to do
(  ) 8. A. Sorry            B. Excuse me         C. OK                     D. No[来源:学.科.网Z.X.X.K]
(  ) 9. A. borrow                  B. lend                      C. give                      D. bring
(  ) 10. A. Mrs. King         B. Mr. Brown           C. you                          D. me

五、阅读理解
  Most people who work in the offices have a boss, So do I. But my boss is a little unusual . What’s usually about him? It’s a big dog. Many men have dogs, but few men bring their dogs to the office every day. My boss’s dog, Robinson, is big and brown. My boss brings him to work every day. He takes the dog to meetings and he takes the dog to lunch. When there is a telephone call for my boss, I always known if he is in the office. I only look under his desk. If I see something brown and hairy under it, I know my boss is somewhere in the office. If there is no dog, I know my boss is out.
(  ) 1. People ______ bring dogs to the office.
  A. usually  B. often    C. seldom   D. sometimes
(  ) 2. My boss is Robinson’s _______ .
    A. boss    B. master   C. keeper      D. teacher
(  ) 3. Robinson goes to meetings ________ my boss.
    A. for    B. without  C. instead of    D. with
(  )4. Robinson is always under the desk if the boss is ____.
    A. in the office             B. at the meetings   
    C. out of the office       D. out of thework
(  )5. The passage tells us the boss ___ the dog very much.
  A. looks like B. hates C. likes D. looks down upon

四、书面表达
  某英文报举办“家乡的变化”主题征文活动。请根据下表提示,以“The Changes in Hometown”为题,用英语写一篇90字左右的短文。过去 1.生活贫困,房屋破旧。     2.污染严重,垃圾遍地。     3.交通不便,游客很少。现在 1.生活:住房宽敞明亮;许多人有自己的汽车     2.环境:山更绿,水更清,天更蓝     3.旅游:每年有成千上万来自各地的游客。将来 请你展望家乡的未来

8B Unit 1 Past and present
Period 7 Integrated skills 答案
当堂检测答案:
一、1. be in service / be in use      2. for example      3. lend me some money / lend some money to me      4. fresh air      5. over these years      6. a place of natural beauty
二、1. changes      2. wildlife      3.villages      4. modern      5. railway stations      6. since
三、1. has been in service / use      2. used to live, have moved into      3. have changed a lot 4.drives to work, own      5. for example, the home for the elderly

配套练习答案:
一、1. fresh      2. service      3. development      4. environment      5. lend
二、1~5  DDBBC  6~10  DCAAD
三、1. take the bus      2. have changed a lot      3. There have been great changes   4. more and more people moved into the      5. has been in service
四、1. D  2. A  3. C  4. B  5. D  6. A  7. D  8. A  9. C  10. A
五、1. C  2. B  3. D  4. A  5. C
六、The Changes in my HometownIn the past, my hometown was very small. We lived a happy life; the houses were old and broken. The pollution was serious and there was litter everywhere. It was not easy to travel around, so there were few travelers. But now we live in big and bright houses, many people have their own cars. The environment is better, the mountain become grinner, water becomes greener, and the sky becomes bluer. So our hometown attracts thousands of travelers every year.We should do take an active part in protecting our environment. I hope my hometown will become more and more beautiful in the future There will be more and more tourists coming to our hometown

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2014-6-10 09:36:11
Thank you very much !
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表